deleted

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Nude Pics

Post by Evals »

Really the site needs an overhaul if it crashes a browser. I had stuff open I was working on, and now it's all lost. About 40% of all internet uses users browse with Firefox, so you're excluding all of them, too.
Evals
Garyen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Garyen »

this Site is not working to me...

:-(
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

The site design is technically really bad - Seems to be made using MS Office 2008 (Word?!!) - And it seems to only work in Internet Explorer (Or browsers that use the IE-engine ie. IE-tab for Firefox)

The site contents is really good stuff though... Well written texts that feels like it is the Princess herself talking - And some very hot pictures to complete the fantasy...

It is a shame such great content are so technical bad (The (simple) front-page has 246 HTML-error - the (complex) Milovana.com frontpage has absolutely none...)

So guys try the page with IE, and Princess Christie - Can't you find a nerd-sub to redo the page, please?

--
ts
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Ashe wrote:TS,
The site was actually done in Publisher 2003, as it was all I had available at the moment. I fully intend to make several site revisions, including some javascript, and flash based pages, to make the site more compatible. I felt, however, that it was more prudent to get the site "up" first, and the lucky people that use IE explorer could at least benefit from it, and tough cookies to the rest, until I had a chance to revise and repost. I am sorry that you have a problem with the current programming, however, I didn't see anyone else volunteering to help her out, and getting it off the ground, so I humbly submit:

Bite me.

Ashe
Ohh, I didnt know you made the design (But I still think my comments are mostly correct)
Getting the site up is of course very important - And that is now a completed milestone! A very important milestone too, so that is great...

The next step should be to make the site work in all other major browers ie. firefox, safari and opera...
Then you can add bells and whistles, like flash, javascript, ajax etc...

I am sorry if I missed the posting asking for Web-design help - I would love to help - But I am a nerd, I can't design a site, I can at most fix the HTML to validate and work in all good browsers...
But I would love to help...

--
ts
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

Site worked ok for me, but then I'm a Microsoft diehard.

Doing a bit of web coding I know how hard it can be and so I think the site is great.

Almost as good as Princess Raquel's (of course I would say that) and damn tempting too ...

Great work to all concerned!

Ah, there is nothing like 'content' - the original C word (followed closely by the other C word - 'connect')
I Proudly Serve Women
violett
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by violett »

Recently, Princess Christie granted me an audience with her by instant message. i found her homepage from this thread. She has graciously allowed me to tell everyone that my new name for her is slut sara and she now has control of my worm and orgasms.
i can only thank Princess Christie for having me and using me for her pleasure.
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

Princess Christie wrote:It's fixed now you can go in with firefox.
Your new site is looking great Princess. If you and your helper need a hand I know a guy who is a WIZZZZZZZ with that kind of stuff and perhaps I could get him to give you a hand.

Nikki
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

Ashe wrote:TS,
so I humbly submit:

Bite me.

Ashe
Cute ;)

Keep up the HARD work it will pay off, working hard always does ;)

Nikki
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Ashe wrote:http://www.Princesschristie.com, Version 2.0 is posted. Also, works in all browsers, that I can test on.
Great work!
Version 2.0 is a big improvement - Now everybody can see the great content! :-)

And you even added a few sound-bites on some pages, nice touch - and Princess Christie, you do have a very nice, sexy teasing voice!

Technically: It isn't valid HTML-code, but the is the case with many major-sites too - So it isnt a big thing, only nerds will even notice it :-D
- Good job Ashe!

--
ts
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

ts wrote:
Ashe wrote:http://www.Princesschristie.com, Version 2.0 is posted. Also, works in all browsers, that I can test on.
Great work!
Version 2.0 is a big improvement - Now everybody can see the great content! :-)

And you even added a few sound-bites on some pages, nice touch - and Princess Christie, you do have a very nice, sexy teasing voice!

Technically: It isn't valid HTML-code, but the is the case with many major-sites too - So it isnt a big thing, only nerds will even notice it :-D
- Good job Ashe!

--
ts
I am a nerd :\'-(

Good job ashe! The best thing is always if you get maximum succeed with your skills and I think that worked here pretty good.
Try or die