Story Question

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
nt2cm
Explorer
Explorer

Story Question

Post by nt2cm »

I had a link a while back to a pretty good story site and I can't seem to find it now. I don't remember the name of the site as I got there through a search for "feminization" but it doesn't come up now. It was something like blahblah/gay/blah. That's all I can remember, I know it isn't much but thought I'd see if anyone on here could help me out. Thanks.
andys_uk
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Story Question

Post by andys_uk »

Not sure which one you mean but, if you haven't already, you could try Literotica.com. They have a lot of stuff for all tastes and they have updated their Search facility ("Search stories" from the main menu).

Sometimes you also get stories that have been shown on other parts of the web (when I wrote stuff for them I also submitted to a couple of other sites) so maybe worth a look even if it's not exactly what you had in mind.

...or you could try and google blahblah/gay/blah !!! :-D
nt2cm
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Story Question

Post by nt2cm »

I am a fan of literotica, but that is not it. I have tried googling every combination I can think of. If I would have known it would be so difficult to get back to I would have bookmarked it. And of course, I deleted my history...doh! There was something about "gay" in the address, but the stories I was reading were not homosexual (at least not as a primary theme). But again, I was in one of the "tags" (simialar to literotica) and never saw the main page. Anyway, thanks for the effort, maybe it is just one of those middle of the night goldmines that I won't find again!