Home alone for a couple of days - ideas?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Home alone for a couple of days - ideas?

Post by crazyxxx »

My wife and kids will be leaving for a couple of days (I don't know the exact date or duration yet) and I want to have a good time during this time :-D Most importantly, I want to masturbate a lot and have a lot of ruined orgasms and milkings. I'm going to save and freeze all the cum, and on the last day drink it while I'm jerking off for a full orgasm finally :w00t:

Other ideas are some anal play with toys, icy-hot, ginger etc., enemas, milking with a vacuum cleaner, maybe some light bondage (but I don't and can't have any toys, so only household items can be used and that makes it very difficult :-/ ), maybe some outside play with a chance of exposure... Some day I dream to build a self-spanking machine, but probably not this time :(

Do you have any ideas to spice it up even more? I'm into anal play, humiliation, forced cum eating, light pain (eg. clothespins on nipples, butt spanking), light scat play... I'm straight but have a lot bi and gay fantasies. Any idea posted here will be sincerely appreciated and seriously considered! :innocent:

I'd like to play one of the forum games, but they usually require much more time and are mostly about denial. Banquo's Learning to Drip would be a good fit, but I have already played it and, although I really enjoyed it, don't feel like stepping into the same river twice... But if anyone feels like controlling me during that time either here in this thread, on the chat or by PMs, just let me know...
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Re: Home alone for a couple of days - ideas?

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

@vladimir_bz_lion Thanks, looks promising! I only looked up at phase one in order to not spoil the fun for myself :innocent:

@simsim_nyang You're forgiven, but I don't understand you :( I'm not into sissyfication though, if that was what you asked.

Meanwhile, I had some more ideas on my own.

Until they leave, no touching. While I'm at work, my cock and balls need to be tied up with a ribbon or shoelace as tight as possible to stand that long. This will provide constant stimulation and make it really hard to adhere to no-touching rule :whip:

When they leave, I should stay naked for the whole time. This will be tricky since I can be seen through windows and door. All the curtains will have to be closed. The door is bigger problems, since it has one-way looking glass elements, through which you can see part of the interior when you stand close to it. Well, no risk - no fun :)

I will permitted to put some clothes (i.e. to do some chores around the house), only if I stuff the biggest toy I can fit up my ass for the whole duration of wearing clothes. When I go outside, it's either naked or clothed, but walking funny...
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Have fun. Let me know how it works for you. I Can recommend some more or search on get dare by yourself.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

Any more recommendations greatly appreciated!
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

keep away from that vacuum cleaner unless you want to end up in A & E :huh:
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by crazyxxx »

I did that a couple times before and it's reasonably safe. The secret is to attach a tube somewhat wider that your erect cock (about 1-2 cm). This way the air flow stimulates it. It looks something like this: http://xhamster.com/movies/1282456/vacu ... rpump.html