Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
juldag
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by juldag »

I started playing a couple of days ago, beginning at my original post, and so far I have had one edge. I can see how frustrating this game will become, but I plan on sticking with it until the end! I'll start contributing some pictures soon too when I have more time.
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

As of the writing of this post, i have reached my initial post on page 240 :-D i'm so excited!

i was determined to get there today and it took a little over 4 hours to finish the last batch of pages. So right now, my cock needs a break and i have a few things that i really ought to do this evening. Might check back in later, if time permits. If not, i'll begin working forward from my initial post, as well as finally getting to do some edging tomorrow.

Miss Della,

Thanks for permitting me do work through the thread in the manner which i've just completed. It had difficult moments, was absolutely enjoyable, was totally frustrating and has me craving to reach the edge.

Nearly 3 weeks without so much as an edge. i can't even describe how horny i am right now.
This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by DellaRoss »

BlueSlave wrote:Miss Della

I had an accident and came without permission. I had started from the beginning and was on my 416th edge when I couldn't hold it. I ruined my orgasm and will do whatever punishment you decide is required. I am truly sorry for my disobedience.
So another one bites the dust. but 416 edges is nothing is something that is some sort of amazing. As for a punihsment, i guess what is good for one goose is good for another.

complete this and once Banquo is done with you i might let you play my game again if you like.

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
sniper
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sniper »

This looks like agony and fun. Can I get into this please, mistress Della?
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

sniper wrote:This looks like agony and fun. Can I get into this please, mistress Della?
Yes you may join, on one condition....... Please do not call me Mistress.

Once I see that you understand this I ill send you a pm with your target.

Della

sniper
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sniper »

DellaRoss wrote: Yes you may join, on one condition....... Please do not call me Mistress.

Once I see that you understand this I ill send you a pm with your target.

Della
Forgive me, it will not happen again. I will reask.

May I please play your game Della? It looks like fun and I want to play.
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

suzzu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by suzzu »

methree
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by methree »

Hello Della,

long time reader - first time poster.

Please may i join your game?

i must be upfront and admit that i've looked through all the posts on this thread already.... so if that means i need to start again or do something extra then i'll be more than happy to do that for you....

methree...
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

Today was absolutely wonderful :-) Had some nice quiet time to myself, worked through the thread for a bit and after 3 frustrating weeks, i finally got to edge.

At the moment, my edge count is 7. :blush: It felt so good when i reached my first edge. Had to remind myself to stop. The first few edges arrived very quickly; it seems my cock was eager for pleasure.

This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
subpuppy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by subpuppy »

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor