Selfish sub

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
freyatreya
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I would love one :)
Sub/Slave(s): Not looking

Selfish sub

Post by freyatreya »

The past month, I have been very selfish with my orgasms. I have at least ten each week, ten, moaning, wet, orgasms a week. That is a crazy amount, I know.

So I'm going to start, at the very least, a month of denial... Just had to get the above off of my chest.

Any suggestions for edge amounts or anyone want to overview my journey-- it's up to you.
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Re: Selfish sub

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

Hi there, baby!
What about bathroom/orgasm control? Before using bathroom, even public for any purpose you have to get naked and edge first. The same rule for changing rooms. Each time you using shower you have edge using only water jet pressure. If you failed beg me for punishment.
Keep me informed. I interesting to know how it goes.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
freyatreya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freyatreya »

Hmm, sounds very do-able. Thank you for showing interest :). I just got out of my shower before reading this, so is it alright if I go ahead and edge right now? Or do I have to beg for my punishment?

Any other edges or actions you suggest I ought to do?

Edit: I've edged two times, stopping at the initial formation of contractions (but they never follow through.) I have soaked my sheets and plan on sleeping very nicely tonight due to my fatigue. I'm panting and aching with desire and its only been... seven hours?

It's going to be a long month, or however long everyone else decides.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dr.d »

Hello freyatreya
I would suggest first getting and being prepared to use safe words , second I would suggest that you add one edge each night that your in denial, you did two this night , tomorrow do three and four the next night and so on..... unles the holidays and or other things keep you from getting them done , then just put the denial on hold and start it again when you can.

remember these are suggestions , I am a Dom but I am not your Dom so its up to you if you want to do this .....or its up to the Dom or Domme that you submit to

and please keep posting , let us know what your doing and how you feel
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
vladimir_bz_lion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): NO, and I do not think I can find a woman who could dominate me. But if once that happens, anything can happen.. :)
Sub/Slave(s): Proudly own a couple of perfect slaves and always looking for more girls! :)

Post by vladimir_bz_lion »

freyatreya wrote:Hmm, sounds very do-able. Thank you for showing interest :). I just got out of my shower before reading this, so is it alright if I go ahead and edge right now? Or do I have to beg for my punishment?

Any other edges or actions you suggest I ought to do?

Edit: I've edged two times, stopping at the initial formation of contractions (but they never follow through.) I have soaked my sheets and plan on sleeping very nicely tonight due to my fatigue. I'm panting and aching with desire and its only been... seven hours?

It's going to be a long month, or however long everyone else decides.
As you got shower before reading, you can complete it later.
Dominant Male Master Looking for submissive girl.
freyatreya
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freyatreya »

Vlad, I haven't been doing your before bathroom teases... But Vlad did give me a task over a PM that is worth sharing with the board.

I was to get to the state before an edge and keep myself there for thirty minutes at the very least. By the time thirty minutes was up I stopped, only to realize how much I painfully ached. I either had to continue to rub, or I had to stop rubbing. Either way, I was only prolonging torment.

Another person who has PMed me has ordered me to hump a pillow to an edge every morning and every evening. I must say, this orgasm denial period is by far more tormenting than I thought it would be. Right now, I am literally soaking wet and I really haven't done anything except think about this thread. I'm sort of curled up in my bed, trying to prevent an orgasm because I'm so sensitive at the moment.

Phew. Sorry about not informing anyone over the past couple of days, I hope everyone's Christmas was fulfilling and very rewarding! :)