NEW, all day tease, suggestions please

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

NEW, all day tease, suggestions please

Post by all2true »

I want to write one more, and possibly last
all day tease, number 3 in the series

I have fixed all the "loops" the second one
and wanted to know
If people would prefer
a Flashtease
or a Vote tease? (can hit continue)

Yes I promise to be extra dilligent about loops
but would you prefer the lack of control with the flash?
or not?

I am also open to any RL expierences
anyone has had, for suggestion

Thanks!
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Re: NEW, all day tease, suggestions please

Post by tallguy2241 »

I think the flash tease is fine, but I would like to see some more activity during the "down" (i.e. non-stroking) time, including but not limited to:

self bondage (make the person tie himself to a chair or a bed for the hour)
clothespin/nipple clamp play
cold showers
humiliation (like having to go out , as you had in the first one)

just a few ideas to think about...I'm sure I can come up with others :-P
sexualreflex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex »

idd just like to say i would prefer the vote type tease in this situation, especially if the tease is going to be very long the lack of control in a flash tease has never excited me, infact ide go as far as calling it a hinderance
available to please!
subboytom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subboytom »

I havent the patience to complete any of your all day teases, but I am glad they are there, and I have a huge amount of respect for anyone who can do them. As such, I think you should stick with the flash option, because it shows more commitment to the original idea.

As for suggestions...something to fill a few of the downtimes would be good. Both sexual and potentially non-sexual - eg 'you have an hour to clean your room' or do the washing up. The two could potentially be mixed by an order to do an everyday task on your hands and knees, or with a buttplug in.

Finally, a schedule posted in the forums might be a plan, so that people can plan their day. Not a precise one, but just indicating how long it will take, and when they will have breaks.
"I've been, waiting a long time, for this moment to come, I'm desperate, for anything at all" - What Greenday Might Have Sung, if they had never sung the frankly laughable line "When masturbation's lost its fun".
megaman427
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by megaman427 »

I would say a vote tease, or change a lot of the formatting in the flash tease. The biggest problem I had with the flash version is say something comes up and I have to be away from the computer for 30 min instead of 15 then I just missed a big chunk. Things happen that we can't control and having the tease run with or without us can only cause more problems.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

My only suggestions are to keep the girls clothed more, mostly panties (satin) and bras... it's more of a tease when they're dressed sexily, that's why they dress sexy. If you could incorporate some mind fuck or hypnosis to fill the gaps, that'd be cool too. Thanks for all your efforts, Great tease!
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

Some more excitement between breaks would be really nice.

I'm also a much bigger fan of the flash teases. Trying to time yourself is a little annoying.

Also, add some more stuff with ice! I really liked that!
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

I realize that this would be a lot of work so I understand if you decide against it. However, I think it would be nice to have both. A flash tease AND a vote tease, with the request that they do the flash tease first and/or if they have time for it. Only referring to the vote tease for the pages they may have missed.
Just my two bits. I personally don't have the time for the all day tease, but I wish I did, so if I had to choose (While I love flash teases) I'd have to say a vote tease.
Quaz.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

I kinda did that both thing
I wish plp could vote on it
Sigh

There are more breaks
So If you step away, don't panic
However I left it a flash tease because yu are suppose to run through it
and NOT be in control
I added more Ice as requested

Hope You all like it
Fairly sure there are no loops
Please let me know asap if there are
I prmise if yu post a loop, you get the "key' that unlocks the next tease

PS. Key idea was generated from the Pick a Path series
which of course I did
eteased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by eteased »

Some things I liked:

I liked that you used the Flash style. It prevented me from skipping ahead, which I probably would've done had it been a "vote" tease.

In "the Beginning," I liked the part where you have the guy choose the length of his break, then tell him "Ha. You should've taken a longer one," and so on and the punish him during the next self-timed break. That was clever.

I liked that the instructions were feasible, and I never had to count out 500 strokes or anything like that.

In "the middle," I really liked all the ice play, and the hot bath was a nice touch you don't usually see in these teases.

I was fine with the long breaks as they were. As subboytom suggested, posting a rough plan of the day might be nice.

Some things I didn't like:
In the middle of "the Beginning," there are instructions regarding a butt plug, but this wasn't one of the items to be gathered at the start of the tease.

I liked the pacing of the strokes, but at first I was spending all my time looking at the timer instead of the pictures. Eventually I started using a metronome tool to set the pace so I could focus on the images.

Other ideas for future teases:
Since there are these built-in long breaks between the parts, it could be good to include a shopping task. For example, have the guy go out and buy some rope, then have him use that rope to tie himself up in the next part. Or maybe he could buy some phallic vegetables. Or browse around a Victoria's Secret. Or page through a sex book at a vanilla bookstore (e.g., Borders).

Overall, it was really, really good. Thanks for taking the time to make it.