Dannywanker, Get Banned.

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Dannywanker, Get Banned.

Post by nomeuno »

KNOCK IT OFF!!!! END THIS DISCUSSION. THIS IS A GREAT SITE WITH GREAT INPUT FROM EVERYONE! IF YOU DISAGREE MOVE ON AND DON"T DRAG THIS GREAT SITE INTO THE GUTTER!
subboytom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subboytom »

Isnt the internet edifying?
"I've been, waiting a long time, for this moment to come, I'm desperate, for anything at all" - What Greenday Might Have Sung, if they had never sung the frankly laughable line "When masturbation's lost its fun".
ICPRC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ICPRC »

okay... A: this is the internet... B: Once again... internet... and C: deal with it dannywanker... happens everywhere... I've endured it before, everyone has on the INTERNET... people call people trolls for little to no reason... its part of an internet life... just deal with it... Dunno why you're getting so hot-headed over all of this lmao
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

One thing we can and should all do is "STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS."

If someone on this site is being a troll--and indeed somebody is--let's IGNORE him. Replying and attempting to reason with him only adds fuel to the fire. :-/
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

If you've read this far, please do not respond to this post. Let's make this post the last bit of energy anyone throws danny's way that has read up to here. If he responds to this, allow it, but make his word the last word, please. add n o more fuel. If a dannywanker posts in the forest, but there is no one willing to respond, does it make a noise? I think not. Seriously. The only posts after this one should be danny amusing himself. Can we do that? Are we mature enough to end it now? :wave:
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

zenlover wrote:If you've read this far, please do not respond to this post. Let's make this post the last bit of energy anyone throws danny's way that has read up to here. If he responds to this, allow it, but make his word the last word, please. add n o more fuel. If a dannywanker posts in the forest, but there is no one willing to respond, does it make a noise? I think not. Seriously. The only posts after this one should be danny amusing himself. Can we do that? Are we mature enough to end it now? :wave:
Zenlover?..Marvelous!..I am a Zen lover too.
What should we learn,since we are both zen lovers?..The think to learn is if you allow a one,simple insult,with no checking..others will think it's ok to insult for no reason...plus will expand to the infinite.FOR THAT only one ,in the beginning.Why do you think the Iraqi muslim sects kill each other?..because sunnis and others have problems from the past.the OLD past ,unrezolved.Yet..they are both muslims.
But yet,they kill each others.
Zen story,indeed.
Find out the source of your anger,my good man.
And when you find it,forget about it,and laugh at yourself for your foolishness...as I do...hahahahaha(now lets do some Milovana teases,and have fun:)
forever love(your true essence) and best wishes to you my good man zenlover.,danny

http://www.seishinkan.info/zen_stories.html

"Anger

When the Tesshu, a master of Zen, calligraphy and swordsmanship, was a young man he called on the Zen master Dokuon. Wishing to impress Dokuon he said, “The mind, the Buddha, and all sentient beings after all do not exist. The true nature of phenomenon is emptiness. There is no realisation, no delusion, no sagacity, no mediocrity, nothing to give and nothing to receive.

Dokuon promptly hit him with a bamboo stick. Tesshu became quite furious.

Dokuon said quietly: “If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?”"
JD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JD »

The person who called danny a troll was completely off base. it was un provoked and has resulted in the ensuing tirade. While danny needs to calm down n take five to gain a better perspective, starting a post entitled ban dannywanker was just as childish as dannys retort to be called a troll. Requesting ppl be banned from the site is patheitc n childish in itself and has only served to insight danny further. Before telling others how to act, i suggest you take a look at your own actions first. While i dont condone danny's outburst, he needs to calm down, what this post has resorted to is petty bullying tactics. I for one will not sit by while you all bully a member of our community. You dont have to agree with danny's comments but by starting such childish posts and by constantly replying and insulting him you must realise you are only provoking him further. Grow up.
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

JD wrote:The person who called danny a troll was completely off base.
Thank you for recognizing that.YOU are the first ONE to say this.
While all the others were busy saying it's ok to call people ,,a troll,,..simply because they don't like ones humble opinions.
My love,and my powers..
Will be Always with you,for you have saved my ass from banning.
I love you,JD...please marry me.We can can be one,happy family.
love,Danny
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

dannywanker wrote:
Thank you for recognizing that.YOU are the first ONE to say this.
While all the others were busy saying it's ok to call people ,,a troll,,..simply because they don't like ones humble opinions.
My love,and my powers..
Will be Always with you,for you have saved my ass from banning.
I love you,JD...please marry me.We can can be one,happy family.
love,Danny
Obviously the MODERATORS on this group have adopted the ideas .. that IF one don't like the others comments,It's OK to call him a TROLL(a troll is a dark creature,with big ears.and half your side..a troll is pigmey who lives underground?}
Before I attack ALL the milovana managenment, be assure,that I WAs ATTACKED first.
HOWEVER....The Milovana did NOT acknowldge that..because they are too proud.
In OTHER WORDS<the MILOVANA decided iT is OK to call someone a ,,TRoll,, simply because you don't like HIS?HERS opinions..
THAT'S ALL THIS DISCUSION IS ABOUT.Milovana.
IT is OK(yes,no) to call someone a Troll if you don't like HIS/HERS opinions?
That's IS the major point.
Do NOT FLICK,OR tell me what I have said.
Because looks like anybody can do this..CALL a TROLL in forums,because one doens't agree.
Shame on you moderators..]
I thought you have brains...but nOW I know all you have is your illusions .
love,danny
ps..and say YES/NO to the challenge,not make a fuss about it(YES/It's ok to call people ,,Trolls,, if I don't like their ideas.....or NO...)
It's a matter of YES OR NO<Moderators..
ps..and explain to people that it is OK to call someone troll in your forums,because you can.
Really..it that simple.
love,danny
vergo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vergo »

dannywanker wrote:
Can you read? Ok, I'm done with this since it's just pointlessly annoying me and I'm not even really a part of this community, so I should have stayed out of this all along.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Wow, y'all are treating "troll" like it's some kind of unforgivable insult. Danny may not be a troll in the sense of someone who's sole aim is to disrupt the community. However, he is clearly disruptive, rude and inflamatory.
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

JD, the person wasn't off base because dannywanker, while not being a troll in that one post, has been NOTORIOUS for coming to this site and starting shit

he has huge, huge temper issues and anytime someone so much as blinks at him he goes nuts

i just think it's about time someone so unstable and disruptive was removed from the community rather than ignored.

administrators: you have a ban button. if someone's only serving to harm the community, use it.
JD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JD »

The dude needs to calm the f**k down, yes. He is highly combustable n needs to sort himself out.
But, The Graduate, the creation of this topic post was undeniably immature and inflammatry. Serving no purpose other than for users to provoke him further. A well written letter of complaint to the commitee along with documented examples of un-social activity would have been equally effective in achieving the desired controls, i'm sure you agree.

The public humiliation and lambasting of a member of our community, although in part self inflicted, is no more endearing to the civilised world than letting his disruptive ways continue.
ICPRC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ICPRC »

and once again as a point once more... its the internet... deal with it... on the internet its always SSDD... so get use to someone calling ya a troll or w/e on the internet... it happens... >_<

now... who wants cookies?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Yes danny, it's ok to call somebody a troll. If someone does call you a troll they are expressing their opinion as much as you are.

Can we put this to rest, please?

Topic closed.