Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Banquo »

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Ashleypaul wrote:Yes ma'am I hope to be chosen for this game. I intend on playing very seriously. Strictly by your rules and instructions. I normaly edge a few times a day while I blindfold myself and sniff a sweaty shoe or boot. Love humiliating masterbateion instructions. Looking to be utterly controlled. Hope to hear soon
WEll, seeing as you have applied for other games at the same time as mine i am going ot decline your application. please feel free to ask again at another time

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
cgarrett13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by cgarrett13 »

would like to play
Silent.sub
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Silent.sub »

How Mars woke me up this morning....
marspank wrote:You are not to open the first spoiler until AFTER you find a picture with your edging target in it, and prepare to get to the edge. And only open the next spoiler when you are done with the prior.

Also, this is meant to bring you to one edge, at the very end. If you at any time near an edge, you are to stop immediately and count out loud to 20, then continue. If you do not stop soon enough, and edge before the story is over, you must stop playing along.

The attire I am assuming is.. pants, panties (that can be moved aside), shirt, bra.
Spoiler: show
The first thing that I do is find all the toys I will be using. I grab 2 clothespins, some ice from the freezer, the feather, your blindfold, the rope, and a string of pearls, and place them on the bed. You are still asleep but I place the final items down so that they make some noise to wake you. As you are coming around, I take off your pants, leaving you in your panties, and tie your feet to the bed posts, spread open and facing up. I open up your laptop and set timers for 10,15,20 and 30 minutes.
You moan as you see the items laid out on the bed, but I press your head down and slip on your blindfold (read ahead through the entirety of this spoiler and remember what you have to do and when, then start all the timers and blindfold yourself)

I start by slowly rubbing your clit through your panties, starting off going in small circular motions. Alternating between clockwise and counter-clockwise. I also alternate speeds, going faster and slower based on how close you are getting to the edge. When I feel that you are almost there, I stop and make you count to 20 before I start again. I also throw in the odd figure 8 motion over your clit as I go, alternating the amount of pressure throughout the course of the circles. I continue doing this for around 10 minutes, keeping you close to edging, but not quite letting you edge. (the first timer should buzz)

I now run my hands up your body and pull your shirt off over your head, kissing your lips as I pass by. Frustrated and horny, you bite my lip, causing us both to moan. I reach behind your back and remove your bra, exposing your nipples. I reach down, and grab the clothespegs, tracing them along your stomach and side as I move them towards your nipples. I tease them with the pegs before clamping them on, at the same time kissing your lips as you let out a gasp. I then pick up the feather, and use it to lightly tease your nipples that are clamped, and then run it down your stomach. When I get to your panties I use one hand to hold them up while I tease your clit with the feather, until the next timer goes off.

I lower your panties and place the feather back on the bed. I then run my hands up your side to the pegs. I gently twist them clockwise for 15 seconds and then gently take them off, again, kissing your lips as I remove them. I spend the next five minutes running my hands over your body, avoiding the one place you desperately want me to touch. Making sure to slowly run my nails over your sides as I cross them, and spending some time massaging your breasts and playing with your sensitive nipples. (until the next timer goes off)

I run my hands back down your sides to your panties, and I push them aside. I dip two fingers into the water that has melted from the ice, and then slide them into your wet, dripping pussy, and rest my thumb over your clit. I work my fingers in and out, and circle my thumb until I don't think you can take any more without edging, and pull out while I have you count to 20. I continue this for a full 10 minutes (until the final timer), changing speeds and depths of thrusts each time I have to pull out of your pussy.

When I am finally done, I replace your panties over your pussy and trace my fingers up the middle of your stomach, leaving a faint trail of your juices on the way, all the way up your neck and to your lips, where you eagerly suck my fingers. I then remove the blindfold and kiss your lips, also getting a taste of your juices.
With your blindfold off, I reach down and untie your legs. I then take a solid pillow from your bed and slide it on top of your pussy, watching you wrap your legs around it. As you hump upwards into the pillow, my hands massage your breasts, making sure you aren't able to turn over. This continues until you reach the edge.

If you can't reach the edge this way, you must beg me out loud to be allowed to flip over so you can hump the pillow into the bed, just like you would my cock if it were there. The begging must be loud and then you can turn over and hump yourself to the edge that way.
And my report on what happened....
Part 1-
So I had these instructions for about 12 hours before I was allowed to open them. So by the time morning rolled around my thoughts were going wild with what was in each of the spoilers. So the act of running around my house and finding my list of toys got me very excited... thinking about what Mars was going to use them for. I tied off my legs after opening the timers and took a deep breath before opening the next spoiler...

Part 2-
So because I was going to be blindfolded I read the instructions a few times, feeling myself get wet and aroused more and more each time I read them. Trying to beat them into my fogged mind, which just wanted to remember get yourself to the edge...

I started the timers.... blindfolded myself and started rubbing my clit.... slowly at first and then faster and faster... Once I felt myself nearing the edge I slowed right down. Once the first timer went off I was a little sad that I had to stop touching...but excited to use my pegs again...

Running my hands up my sides and sliding my shirt off, feeling the cool air hit my skin I moaned a little bit. Then I undid my bra and felt my nipples harden to the air. Grabbing my pegs I run them over my skin, feeling my nipples get even harder, teasing my nipples with them before clamping them on and enjoying the feeling of a little pain. I felt around for my feather next. Being blindfolded can really be a pain sometimes. ;-) I ran the feather over my body playing with my nipples, my sides, my thighs before lifting my panties and running it across my wet pussy. I think the worst thing about this was not the pain in my nipples or the tickling of the feather but the fact that my hand wanted to reach into my panties and bring myself to that edge.

The next timer went off... and my hands put my feather down and found there way to my nipples twisting for 15 seconds... or what I thought was 15 seconds. Taking them off and feeling the sting as I removed them. I run my hands over my body and the urge to slip them under my panties grows. I try to keep my hands as far away as possible and then remember that this is meant to be Mars... who I know wouldn't be avoiding the place I most want to be touched so I run my fingers along my thighs and hips. Then my sides which Mars' know are ticklish. I was squirming against myself before the next timer went off.

Finally I got to touch myself with nothing in the way. Pulling my panties a side and pushing a finger in then another. Pushing in and out... which is a little awkward when you are on your back with your legs tied apart. Alternating between pushing fingers in and circling my clit, causing myself to moan and move my hips up and down, my legs fighting against the rope. By the end of the 10 minutes I was literally dripping and my hand was rather wet... I ran my fingers up my body feeling my juices on my skin and licking them of my fingers thinking that they were Mars'.

Part 3 -
Once my fingers were clean I took of my blindfold and opened the third part. Untied my legs and picked up a pillow. Doing as I was told and wrapping my legs around it. I tried to hump it upwards but just couldn't do it. So I had to bed out loud and loudly I did, moaning as I flipped over and humped my way to an edge and forcing myself to stop before hitting the point of no return. Which fortunately I did.
So thank you Mars for writing such a wonderful challenge and putting yourself through more frustration for me. Thank you Della for letting him write such a challenge. I hope you both enjoy reading what I got up to.

EDIT - Mars has pointed out that I forgot to mention the ice water in my report.... Which I did do.... :innocent:
But anyway... before pushing my fingers in I dipped my hand in the melted ice water, and ran it along my thigh feeling the cold water drip onto my skin. Pulling my panties away I pushed my now freezing fingers in and felt myself tighten against them, they did however warm up pretty quick and nowhere did it say I had to do that more then once. But it was a nice sensation nevertheless.
Last edited by Silent.sub on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Dearest Miss Della,

I have successfully completed both of the tasks I said I would complete for you since you were kind enough to let me guide Silent to one of her edges. When I redid the page of pictures, I saw what I was looking for even more than the first time through, for a whopping 2 hours and 10 minutes total of the feather.

Mmmm the fact that the final portion of that came while I knew Silent was working through my story was almost unbearable. I just wanted to race over to Australia and hug her and kiss her (but still not touch or have her touch me).

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I hope my completion of the extra tasks pleased you, as well as my story for Silent and her report. I look forward to being able to continue working my way back to being able to stroke again for you.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Recacha »

Woooow marspank! Still hanging on. I am impressed.

Chunsah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chunsah »

Dear Della,
I just finished my 15th edge which make a total of 60. I really want to cum...I got to page 148 * smiles* I am proud and happy of myself and I think I did enough, I don't know if you think I did enough thought :lol:

every edge I just did, just make me wanna cum so badly... it's so frustrating to just edge and let it go away... I hope I can cum tonight however you would like it. I am up to anything if you let me cum...

I think this is a great experience and I thank you very much for it. I do not have enough willpower to tryout how much I can do by myself :-P

Della,the blackbird I beg you to let me cum on however you had like, I joined and accepted to be there for your pleasure :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance :)
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Chunsah wrote:Dear Della,
I just finished my 15th edge which make a total of 60. I really want to cum...I got to page 148 * smiles* I am proud and happy of myself and I think I did enough, I don't know if you think I did enough thought :lol:

every edge I just did, just make me wanna cum so badly... it's so frustrating to just edge and let it go away... I hope I can cum tonight however you would like it. I am up to anything if you let me cum...

I think this is a great experience and I thank you very much for it. I do not have enough willpower to tryout how much I can do by myself :-P

Della,the blackbird I beg you to let me cum on however you had like, I joined and accepted to be there for your pleasure :rolleyes:

Thank you in advance :)
Well i think that you should come up with some way to cum for me that would be entertaining. it is always nice to see what people think i will like ;-)

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Chunsah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chunsah »

:lol: Few ways that could be entertaining :

Wearing panties, getting my leg on the top so my cock is infront of my face and edge 3 times before cumming all over my face... ( not so sure about this idea but it's for you pleasure :\'-( )

Sucking on my toy while touching myself for two edges, cum on the toy and suck or fuck my ass with it as lube ( would prefer anal play but oh well xD )

Wearing panties/short ( infact anything that I could wear ) and rub on the object for one edge before cumming inside it

:whistle: putting a small cord over my balls and slapping them every 25 strokes and massaging them the rest of the time for 4 edges before cumming

Or just being simple and edging 5 times while having something up my butt and cumming on my stomach
:look: I only have this right now :whistle:
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Silent.sub wrote:How Mars woke me up this morning....
marspank wrote:You are not to open the first spoiler until AFTER you find a picture with your edging target in it, and prepare to get to the edge. And only open the next spoiler when you are done with the prior.

Also, this is meant to bring you to one edge, at the very end. If you at any time near an edge, you are to stop immediately and count out loud to 20, then continue. If you do not stop soon enough, and edge before the story is over, you must stop playing along.

The attire I am assuming is.. pants, panties (that can be moved aside), shirt, bra.
The first thing that I do is find all the toys I will be using. I grab 2 clothespins, some ice from the freezer, the feather, your blindfold, the rope, and a string of pearls, and place them on the bed. You are still asleep but I place the final items down so that they make some noise to wake you. As you are coming around, I take off your pants, leaving you in your panties, and tie your feet to the bed posts, spread open and facing up. I open up your laptop and set timers for 10,15,20 and 30 minutes.
You moan as you see the items laid out on the bed, but I press your head down and slip on your blindfold (read ahead through the entirety of this spoiler and remember what you have to do and when, then start all the timers and blindfold yourself)

I start by slowly rubbing your clit through your panties, starting off going in small circular motions. Alternating between clockwise and counter-clockwise. I also alternate speeds, going faster and slower based on how close you are getting to the edge. When I feel that you are almost there, I stop and make you count to 20 before I start again. I also throw in the odd figure 8 motion over your clit as I go, alternating the amount of pressure throughout the course of the circles. I continue doing this for around 10 minutes, keeping you close to edging, but not quite letting you edge. (the first timer should buzz)

I now run my hands up your body and pull your shirt off over your head, kissing your lips as I pass by. Frustrated and horny, you bite my lip, causing us both to moan. I reach behind your back and remove your bra, exposing your nipples. I reach down, and grab the clothespegs, tracing them along your stomach and side as I move them towards your nipples. I tease them with the pegs before clamping them on, at the same time kissing your lips as you let out a gasp. I then pick up the feather, and use it to lightly tease your nipples that are clamped, and then run it down your stomach. When I get to your panties I use one hand to hold them up while I tease your clit with the feather, until the next timer goes off.

I lower your panties and place the feather back on the bed. I then run my hands up your side to the pegs. I gently twist them clockwise for 15 seconds and then gently take them off, again, kissing your lips as I remove them. I spend the next five minutes running my hands over your body, avoiding the one place you desperately want me to touch. Making sure to slowly run my nails over your sides as I cross them, and spending some time massaging your breasts and playing with your sensitive nipples. (until the next timer goes off)

I run my hands back down your sides to your panties, and I push them aside. I dip two fingers into the water that has melted from the ice, and then slide them into your wet, dripping pussy, and rest my thumb over your clit. I work my fingers in and out, and circle my thumb until I don't think you can take any more without edging, and pull out while I have you count to 20. I continue this for a full 10 minutes (until the final timer), changing speeds and depths of thrusts each time I have to pull out of your pussy.

When I am finally done, I replace your panties over your pussy and trace my fingers up the middle of your stomach, leaving a faint trail of your juices on the way, all the way up your neck and to your lips, where you eagerly suck my fingers. I then remove the blindfold and kiss your lips, also getting a taste of your juices.
With your blindfold off, I reach down and untie your legs. I then take a solid pillow from your bed and slide it on top of your pussy, watching you wrap your legs around it. As you hump upwards into the pillow, my hands massage your breasts, making sure you aren't able to turn over. This continues until you reach the edge.

If you can't reach the edge this way, you must beg me out loud to be allowed to flip over so you can hump the pillow into the bed, just like you would my cock if it were there. The begging must be loud and then you can turn over and hump yourself to the edge that way.
And my report on what happened....
Part 1-
So I had these instructions for about 12 hours before I was allowed to open them. So by the time morning rolled around my thoughts were going wild with what was in each of the spoilers. So the act of running around my house and finding my list of toys got me very excited... thinking about what Mars was going to use them for. I tied off my legs after opening the timers and took a deep breath before opening the next spoiler...

Part 2-
So because I was going to be blindfolded I read the instructions a few times, feeling myself get wet and aroused more and more each time I read them. Trying to beat them into my fogged mind, which just wanted to remember get yourself to the edge...

I started the timers.... blindfolded myself and started rubbing my clit.... slowly at first and then faster and faster... Once I felt myself nearing the edge I slowed right down. Once the first timer went off I was a little sad that I had to stop touching...but excited to use my pegs again...

Running my hands up my sides and sliding my shirt off, feeling the cool air hit my skin I moaned a little bit. Then I undid my bra and felt my nipples harden to the air. Grabbing my pegs I run them over my skin, feeling my nipples get even harder, teasing my nipples with them before clamping them on and enjoying the feeling of a little pain. I felt around for my feather next. Being blindfolded can really be a pain sometimes. ;-) I ran the feather over my body playing with my nipples, my sides, my thighs before lifting my panties and running it across my wet pussy. I think the worst thing about this was not the pain in my nipples or the tickling of the feather but the fact that my hand wanted to reach into my panties and bring myself to that edge.

The next timer went off... and my hands put my feather down and found there way to my nipples twisting for 15 seconds... or what I thought was 15 seconds. Taking them off and feeling the sting as I removed them. I run my hands over my body and the urge to slip them under my panties grows. I try to keep my hands as far away as possible and then remember that this is meant to be Mars... who I know wouldn't be avoiding the place I most want to be touched so I run my fingers along my thighs and hips. Then my sides which Mars' know are ticklish. I was squirming against myself before the next timer went off.

Finally I got to touch myself with nothing in the way. Pulling my panties a side and pushing a finger in then another. Pushing in and out... which is a little awkward when you are on your back with your legs tied apart. Alternating between pushing fingers in and circling my clit, causing myself to moan and move my hips up and down, my legs fighting against the rope. By the end of the 10 minutes I was literally dripping and my hand was rather wet... I ran my fingers up my body feeling my juices on my skin and licking them of my fingers thinking that they were Mars'.

Part 3 -
Once my fingers were clean I took of my blindfold and opened the third part. Untied my legs and picked up a pillow. Doing as I was told and wrapping my legs around it. I tried to hump it upwards but just couldn't do it. So I had to bed out loud and loudly I did, moaning as I flipped over and humped my way to an edge and forcing myself to stop before hitting the point of no return. Which fortunately I did.
So thank you Mars for writing such a wonderful challenge and putting yourself through more frustration for me. Thank you Della for letting him write such a challenge. I hope you both enjoy reading what I got up to.

EDIT - Mars has pointed out that I forgot to mention the ice water in my report.... Which I did do.... :innocent:
But anyway... before pushing my fingers in I dipped my hand in the melted ice water, and ran it along my thigh feeling the cold water drip onto my skin. Pulling my panties away I pushed my now freezing fingers in and felt myself tighten against them, they did however warm up pretty quick and nowhere did it say I had to do that more then once. But it was a nice sensation nevertheless.

Wow, just Wow, well done Mars for making such a wonderful tease for silent, and thank you Silent for sharing it with us all.

*makes a little note that silent likes a little bit of pain.*

You two are way too good at teasing each other, mine and Della's little scheme is going to suit the pair of you down to the ground.

Now for a picturetastic interlude:

And just to mix things up some colorised doctor who

Now back to sex

*can't remember this episode of Star Trek*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Thank you Della, Banquo, and Turtle for the kind words about my tease for Silent's edge. The most important thing is that she enjoyed it of course, and I'm pretty sure she did. :-)

I cannot take all of the credit though, most of my ideas (if not all, hard to say) have been inspired by things from Milo, especially from the prior teases/punishments given to Silent, I just attempted to put them together in an interesting way that would increase the frustration and desire to edge.

-----

As for the scheme, knowing that it is there in the future is making the waiting and the denial I am experiencing now all the more difficult, because I know that the scheme will also be extremely well thought out and deliciously frustrating and horny inducing and yum.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

marspank wrote:Thank you Della, Banquo, and Turtle for the kind words about my tease for Silent's edge. The most important thing is that she enjoyed it of course, and I'm pretty sure she did. :-)

I cannot take all of the credit though, most of my ideas (if not all, hard to say) have been inspired by things from Milo, especially from the prior teases/punishments given to Silent, I just attempted to put them together in an interesting way that would increase the frustration and desire to edge.

-----

As for the scheme, knowing that it is there in the future is making the waiting and the denial I am experiencing now all the more difficult, because I know that the scheme will also be extremely well thought out and deliciously frustrating and horny inducing and yum.
And don't forget you also have a punishment coming as well. And you never know when that might pop up. :whistle:

Della the Mysterious Blackbird