Where has the Law Firm Partner Tease Gone

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
relaxed
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Where has the Law Firm Partner Tease Gone

Post by relaxed »

Hi all,
There was a tease up within the last 3-4 weeks with a narrative about a legal firm partner taking an intern and threatening to take his girlfriend also.
If it is still there and my eyes are failing me (they do say you go blind!) please send through the link.
If there was some issue with the pictures I would like to put the story together with a set of other shots if that was OK.

Thanks
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Where has the Law Firm Partner Tease Gone

Post by lagavulin_nl »

Keskabev made that one and he left the site, causing his great teases to disappear in a big black hole.
I don't know if he took them down himself, but if not I suggest that automatically deleting teases when an account is being deleted is stopped. We lost some excellent teases here.
JD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JD »

Interlectual property rights. Milovana can't stop authors from removing their teases should they so wish. Unfortunately that results in the loss of some great teases. Its life. There's hundreds of other sweet teases out there, or you could try to recreate the magic of yester year as you suggested.
funden
Explorer
Explorer

Post by funden »

It would actually be possible to keep the teases if the creation of a tease would require the author to accept that the created tease is licensed under something like the creative commons license ( http://creativecommons.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons ).

I think this should be perfectly acceptable for authors and would save us all from losing high-quality material. In some cases (greetings to submatt) it's like burning literature and he would have just been saved from himself! I still feel sorry for him because he obviously got caught up in some strange religious hardliner-mentality.

And yes, I know, I never wrote a tease myself... I'm just a dirty consumer... :\'-(

I'm kind of shy :blush: :innocent: :whistle:

Things like this are exactly the reason why some people spider the website and mirror it. I wish I did that before submatt's departure...

It would be easier to release snapshots of the online teases to e.g. cheggit - like the original orgasmdenial.com ones. This would make spidering unnecessary and would also serve as some kind of backup.
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

funden wrote:It would actually be possible to keep the teases if the creation of a tease would require the author to accept that the created tease is licensed under something like the creative commons license ( http://creativecommons.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons ).

I think this should be perfectly acceptable for authors and would save us all from losing high-quality material. In some cases (greetings to submatt) it's like burning literature and he would have just been saved from himself! I still feel sorry for him because he obviously got caught up in some strange religious hardliner-mentality.

And yes, I know, I never wrote a tease myself... I'm just a dirty consumer... :\'-(

I'm kind of shy :blush: :innocent: :whistle:

Things like this are exactly the reason why some people spider the website and mirror it. I wish I did that before submatt's departure...

It would be easier to release snapshots of the online teases to e.g. cheggit - like the original orgasmdenial.com ones. This would make spidering unnecessary and would also serve as some kind of backup.
Well to have some of the older great teases would be nice but I agree with the site to have the author make the decision. I mean if I left the site I'd take all my stuff with me. Because its mine I created it no one else did.

Have a great day :-/
TDRULES
toybdsm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by toybdsm »

For my thoughts, I think the teases should stay the property of the author. (unless he.she gives it away) But can they only be taken down at the authors request? Not automatically just cause he/she leaves.

For example, I would hate to lose Miss Tira's just cause She is taking a break.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

Actually this topic has come up a few times
around anouther author's lost teases

I am not speaking for administration