Show Tease time

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Zitrus
Explorer
Explorer

Show Tease time

Post by Zitrus »

Hey,

i suppose you know that feeling. You want to do some webtease but not have to much spare time. I personally know this situation a lot - i love teases which lasts some hours, but i just can't afford that in some situations. Wouldn't it be great the estimated tease time to be shown. A brute range would be enough, not spoiling it enough. If the spoiler-effect is to high with such a function, one could only filter by, but not see the time used.
quazwierdcev225
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Show Tease time

Post by quazwierdcev225 »

I would love this, but it might discourage some people from doing or writing teases. I don't know that this is necessary in the classic teases (as you can pause whenever you like) but it would be very nice in the flashteases IMHO.
quaz.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

In some long flash teases there are opportunities to skip to the chapter you were last on.

But I see, you mean that every flash tease would have the chapter skipping automatically.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

This is actually a feature I've considered myself before. I think the way we'd implement it is by letting authors pick from a predetermined set of choices like "< 10 min", "10-30 min", "30min - 2h", "several hours", "whole day(s)". Consider it on the todo list.

Thanks for the suggestion! :-)
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

I try to put the length on the first page of the tease, when I make them, or on an info page. But having it in the search queries would be a good idea too.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Kali4niC8ian
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Kali4niC8ian »

I was just thinking that this would be a good idea for aforementioned reasons. And I agree that letting authors disclose a time range (we'll probably have to estimate anyway) would be best. If this could be incorporated into the Nyx tags or categories somehow it would be best, that way searches and filters would work with the length.