Cock Hero - RED EXTACY =Release=

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero - RED EXTACY =Release=

Post by LCatt »

vivi wrote:I had so much fun during this, the video editing alone is the best i've ever seen in any CH. The transitions throughout the whole thing were amazing huge props on that not only were the transitions on the video part amazing but on the music and beatmeter aswell. I were so happy to see my favorite kind of scenes be included in this which is oil, so cool to see scenes i like alot transformed into something totally new and amazing. I think you are raising the bar with every CH you make in terms of video editing/transitions/unique beats and ofcourse how challenging it is, almost lost during those triple times(thank god for breathing exercises).

This truly is a masterpiece and i will for sure play it again sometime soon.

As of typing this i've uploaded 47.6gb i'll do my best tomorrow aswell i want as many people as possible to try this out and see how good it is for themselves :)
Wow you weren't kidding about your upload speed, thanks for that, it helps a lot.

Thanks for the words, I appreciate that a lot, like I said I like editing, it's a lot of fun to get creative with these, I like audio editing as well so it makes me happy that people actually enjoy these.

Cheers!

Also, the stream is up for those who don't like downloading, mediafire is up next.
Nachtvogel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nachtvogel »

LCatt wrote:Thanks, ah yes, I think you mean Melanie Rios/Melanie Jane, one of Charlie Sheen's infamous girls.
Thanks, thats the girl!
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by wangchungass »

Yet another great piece of work LCatt, many thanks. Lost on round 3 this evening, can't wait to try round 4 at the weekend now, had a wee preview and it looks just awesome.

Wang
M4tsu0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by M4tsu0 »

like vivi said, the transition is the most surprising part, it totally brings the momentum from previous part to the next part. Very innovative, so i just failed at round 2 triple time already LOL ready to restart from round2 soon :lol:
salnayven
Explorer
Explorer

Post by salnayven »

can't wait to try it out. pink complex was one of my favs. you rock lcatt!
Never trust a junkie.
Xaphran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xaphran »

Lost on round 3.

Recovery time is so rare/brief on this one, or just feels that way, that it beats your stamina down. :weakbench:
Depending on individual taste, that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Good production.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

This is, for me, one of the best CH's that's been done yet. My most common complaints simply aren't applicable:

1. The beats are of a do-able speed. The ultra-fast kiddie-speed beats that so many youngsters put into the latter portions of the vids in CH are, here, up to speed but not beyond the speed of my hand's capacity. It's silly to include super-duper-fast beats that no human hand can possibly mimic merely in order to show off that the beats are going faster, but most other CH's at some point do include unreasonably fast beats. This one does not. Thank you!

2. The chicks are hot. There are no outside-the-mainstream preferences displayed in the choices of women, although there is variety and a wide range of interest. Many CH's display their creators' kiddie-nerd fascinations, such as fascination with ultra-unreasonably-large tits, with ultra-fake-looking tits (and I don't complain about that in a "Fake Tit Lovers" series since, duh, that's what's SUPPOSED TO be there; but I DO complain about it in any OTHER CH), with wham-bam direct-action 100% hardcore ass-fucking; with ... other over-the-top crap. This one does not make those mistakes.

3. The level of stimulation accelerates but does not get necessarily extreme. It is a tease. The viewer is kept on the edge of being teased the whole time, so that the interest remains, rather than simply blasting the viewer out of the park as rapidly as possible.

I like it a lot. And I think it fits a larger range of preferences than would most other purportedly mainstream CH's. CH's that ADMIT to be outside the mainstream -- Fake Tit Lovers, Thick and Juicy, etc. -- are well within their rights to provide non-mainstream stimulation. But aside from those which are self-admittedly out of the mainstream, when instead someone seeks to create a vid for most viewers other than himself, that creator must take those viewers and their likely preferences into account or he has merely been solipsistic. I very much appreciate that Red Extacy is NOT solipsistic. Thanks!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

Nice review book_guy, thanks man!
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Very nicely done. I especially liked the scene choices and the transitions, as apparently a lot of us did. :)

2 constructive criticisms on a very well made video:

1) The "new beat soon" indicator should probably be on the left hand side, either between the logo and the timing mark or just above the timing mark. It's the only thing that ever shows up in the lower right so I'm not usually looking down there and it's a little inconspicuous.

2) I love that you mixed in the sound from the actual scenes (I can barely stick with scenes that are pure music), but it's still a bit faint. Bringing it up ... I don't know quantifiable numbers... 30-50% maybe? would be great.

Pink Complex was insanely hard, but this one started slow enough and built up well. I also went through 10 or 12 rounds in the randomizer to get past the first plateau or two, and I made it until about the 33 minute mark. The Double+ sections are fun but really tough for that amount of time. :)
skytropper
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by skytropper »

Excellent! I've made an account just to say that, excellent work! Loved your previous release (Pink) but I think you did a better job overall in this one.
Loved the transitions between breaks and rounds, it gives a nice touch and i found it more immersive :lol:
The video editing was the best of all the Cock Heroes releases, the chicks were very gorgeous... just excellent

Keep it up! Waiting for another release! :-D
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

hey, r u gonna do a lq version?
if you r can you pop it on ifile or rapidshare
mediafire keeps messing up on my computer
LCatt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LCatt »

mariocassel wrote:hey, r u gonna do a lq version?
if you r can you pop it on ifile or rapidshare
mediafire keeps messing up on my computer
Wasn't planning on it, did you try the stream?
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

yep
bit jerky can't really get into it that way
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

mariocassel wrote:yep
bit jerky can't really get into it that way
Try letting it buffer, if it's still jerky then it's your machine that isn't fast enough.
detter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by detter »

Top notch editing! Any chance of beginning to include bonus rounds at the end of your videos?