10 Random tracks from your MP3

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Laura
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: 10 Random tracks from your MP3

Post by Laura »

Sounds lovely Della -smiles-

Banquo, hands down, for sure, Marvin Gaye. I mean, how can you not? -giggling-

Here's mine:

1. Who Are You- the Who
2. Tonight, Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
3. Hold My Hand Remix- Akon featuring Michael Jackson
4. Oh What a Night- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
5. Born This Way- Lady Gaga
6. I am The Walrus- the Beatles
7. Fuck You- Cee Lo Green
8. Sugar Daddy- Jackson 5
9. Blackbird- the Beatles
10. Fat Bottomed Girls- Queen
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Laura wrote:Sounds lovely Della -smiles-

Banquo, hands down, for sure, Marvin Gaye. I mean, how can you not? -giggling-
It is a cracking tune *grins*
9. Blackbird- the Beatles
*looks up the thread lovingly at della* look sweetie it's your song *giggles*

1. I See Monsters - Ryan Adams
2. Light up my room - Barenaked Ladies
3. Now that feeling is gone - Gruff Rhys
4. Fixing a hole - The Beatles
5. All Saints - David Bowie
6. Life Line - Harry Nilsson
7. Black Thumbnail - The Kings of Leon
8. Galvanise - Chemical Brothers
9. A Message - Coldplay
10. Tunnel of Love - Dire Straits

Banquo
:fez:
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:
Laura wrote: 9. Blackbird- the Beatles
*looks up the thread lovingly at della* look sweetie it's your song *giggles*

*wonders why i am being looked at * :\'-( :\'-( :\'-( :\'-( :\'-(
oh...... the song. well it is not really my song

Della the above song title
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
floydianslip
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by floydianslip »

Will have to go with Black Thumbnail from Kings of Leon from yours Banquo

Here is my list:

Talkin' Trash : Sam Cooke
It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself : Cracker
Downhearted Blues : Son House
Gotta Get Away : Rolling Stones
With or Without You : U2
You Be Illin' : Run DMC
Effervescing Elephant : Syd Barret
Rock Show : Halestorm
Stuck : The Heavy
Please Be Kind : Frank Sinatra
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Good morning All! Well it is morning forms anyway. I am back once more listening to music for this thread. And since I did such a good job yesterday I getcto be bound again while doing it. Today I am tied with my legs apart and my wrists together. I also was blind folded so this list is from memory since I couldn't write it down until after so the order might be a little off but I did my best.

On to the music:
I like Don't let the sun go Down on me by Elton John

1 Ours by Taylor Swift
2 The one that got away Katy perry
3 heartbreak down by Pink
4 glad you came by the wanted
5 home by Dereks Bentley
6 who you are by Jessie j
7 she won't be lonely long by clay walker
8 toes by zak brown band
9 over you by Maranda lambert
10 trick by girl's generation

That's all folk. Hope you all like my music choices
Della the used to be bound but now ia just tired Blackbird
= (QvQ) =
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Never let it be said that I have the greatest memory. I forgot to mention I my last post that iwas also wearing a crotch rope. Must have slipped my mind in the first post. And I do hate editig my posts so here is another one rambling I about nothing relating to music.

Ssoooooooooo I am gonna go now bye

Della the Blackbird

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

*smiles* such a good girl well done my little blackbird x I hope that crotch rope made you feel all squirmy *wicked chuckle*

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Banquo wrote:*smiles* such a good girl well done my little blackbird x I hope that crotch rope made you feel all squirmy *wicked chuckle*
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Oh so many good songs but i have to pick Veiw to a Kill by duran duran.

okay another list for today
1 more then this by one direction (not proud of this but it is a good song so hush up all you nay sayers.)
2 hip to my heart by the Band Perry (this one i ma proud of!)
3 bad for me by Meg and Liz
4 who ley the dogs out by the baja men
5 it's not alright but it's okay by whitney houston
6 Hot and Cold by katy perry
7 who;s that girl by eve
8 rich girl by gwan stephani
9 spiderwebs by No doubt
10 broken by toby keith and lindsey haun

so these is my list.

Della the Blackbird

Hightimes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hightimes »

Hi, i will choose view to a kill, reminds me of the bond film and girl (also in charlies angels :) ) :innocent:

1) Five Wheel Soul - Chillin
2) Teenage Fanclub and de la Soul - Fallin
3) Pantera - Dom/Hollow
4) Boston - More than a feeling
5) Domination (Moscow, Russia, 1991) - Pantera (shuffle!!! what can you do)
6) Ben Harper - Give a man a home
7) Weezer - Beverly Hills - feel that first verse :)
8) Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
9) Soul Asylum - Sexual Healing
10) Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark (Live in Rock in Rio)

Btw sounds fun Della, also could you help me out Banquo and tell me how to post song title links, tried but came out as Http addresses in long form. Bit technologically behind :) Still listen to cd's and tapes :)
Hightimes
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hightimes »

oops, took some time, sorry Della, who let the dogs out :)
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Hyper links 101
what you want it to say

so this->this is an example of a hyperlink

becomes

this is an example of a hyperlink

once you take out the ""

hope that helps
Della the Blackbird

Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Another day another music list and another post where I talk about getting tied up :wave:
So my situation is a little different today. My legs were left free but my wrote were bound above my head. Also I was one more wearing the crotch rope and I had been told I was to edge somewhere in all that musical enjoyment. Yea that was not easy but I did it do yay for me I suppose

So once more on to the music:
As much as I hate the food my only option for a favored song is I would Do Anything For love

1 fucking perfect by pink
2 come back song by Darius Rucker
3 Whose Laughing Now? By Jessie j (wonders Ido will ever escape this song as much as love it.
4 bitch of living by the cast of spring awakening
5 it girl by Jason darulo
6 stick like glue by sugar land
7 give yor heart a break by semi levado
8 kissed you goodnight by glorianna
9 chicken left on the bone by Craig Morgan
10 mr and mrs smith by the cast of smash

And that is my list enjoy!
Della the blackbird