Sweet Torment

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Sweet Torment

Post by Snoopy76 »

Ban & Shell,

Just wow, what an amazing few weeks and I have loved reading this thread every day for updates. 9000 odd edges before an orgasm is just truly amazing. A huge thank you to you both for letting us share this with you and a big well done!!

Snoopy xx
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

Snoopy76 wrote:Ban & Shell,

Just wow, what an amazing few weeks and I have loved reading this thread every day for updates. 9000 odd edges before an orgasm is just truly amazing. A huge thank you to you both for letting us share this with you and a big well done!!

Snoopy xx
Thanks snoopy *smiles brightly* I had a wonderful time.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Banquo.....this was an amazing adventure that you allowed me to take with you. It was wonderful!! I never expected you to go as long as you did...or have as many edges as you did. I am so very proud of you!!! *bright smile*
Thank you, sweet boy. *warm smile* And you are welcome.

My oh my....9184 edges in 27 days...who woulda thought that possible? *bright smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Master, I wanted to publicly thank you for allowing me the freedom that you have, to take control of Banquo the way you have......for allowing me to have fun, teasing and tormenting him. Thank you for allowing him to be mine.
I adore you Master and all that makes you special.
I love you, always and forever. *warm smile*

Thank you Snoopy and Edgy for taking this ride with us....and anyone else that has been watching from the shadows.....thank you for joining us as we went day by day....edge by edge...... *bright smile*