building a fem wardrobe

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
sophie_d
Explorer
Explorer

building a fem wardrobe

Post by sophie_d »

i am about to moe into a new flat and will be building my fem wardrobe from scratch so if anyone has ideas or sugestions please let me knowi require everything from underwear, nightwear fetish anything you can think of, just need ideas where to start and what you would like to see me wearing
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Re: building a fem wardrobe

Post by MaddieFay »

Personally, I'd suggest starting with reasonable panties you can wear everyday.

The sexy lingerie stuff is fun now and again, but nothing makes you feel more feminine than getting up and popping on your everyday bikinis, briefs, or boyshorts.

And most of these come in really cute designs too so you can get your femme on without feeling like you're wearing the same kinda underwear your grandparents would have worn!

Also, there is the question of whether or not you're trying to draw attention to your femininity.
If you want to keep it a bit quiet, try looking for women's clothing that are similar to men's.

I've had a lot of luck wearing women's jeans, sweats, shorts, and slacks without anyone being the wiser, especially since the renewed popularity of the men's "skinny jeans."

You can wear feminine clothing outwardly without anyone having a problem with it.
Which, depending on your area, can still be a genuine issue to consider.

And, of course, there's nylons.
A pair of stockings or pantyhose can make any outfit feel feminine and hides perfectly under any pair of full-length pants.

Of course, with those there is the consideration of bathroom use, since you won't really be able to just whip it out and go in pantyhose.

Anyway, have fun being femme!
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
Elaine
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Elaine »

I wear panties and thigh highs all the time and I do sit, that's the law with our sissy training
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

Ha! Agreed, Elaine.
Sitting is a must for any sissy.

Though, not everyone is ready for that, and sitting in the men's room can be a very disgusting experience.
I like to think of standing as a nice weapon in my bathroom arsenal, just in case I need it, even though I'd rather sit given the opportunity.
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
Elaine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Elaine »

oh I agree it is disgusting I put paper down
Elaine
Explorer
Explorer