CB and Sports

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
silver
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

CB and Sports

Post by silver »

I'm looking at getting more into some CB play, but the cock cages I've seen so far don't seem to suited to a more active lifestyle. Anyone know of models that can be worn during activities like running or biking? I also love to swim, so if there's one that could work for that it'd be awesome, but I'm guessing most wouldn't really work under a pair of racing trunks.

Thanks for any help!
SissyNicole
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CB and Sports

Post by SissyNicole »

That's tricky. I think there is a leather pouch style chastity cage, that could work. But there is no real chastity there because there is no lock. Other than that I can't really think of any that would be very comfortable sitting on a bike...
bogbrek
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bogbrek »

silver wrote:I'm looking at getting more into some CB play, but the cock cages I've seen so far don't seem to suited to a more active lifestyle. Anyone know of models that can be worn during activities like running or biking? I also love to swim, so if there's one that could work for that it'd be awesome, but I'm guessing most wouldn't really work under a pair of racing trunks.

Thanks for any help!
i have a cb6000 and there is no problem riding a bike, i did around 30 km wearing it, the only problem was being being horny :whistle:
silver
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by silver »

That's good to know. Have you tried anything else while wearing the cb6000....like running, or basketball, or anything? I think if I can at least get one that works for my non-water sports, we'll be able to figure things out!