Cock Hero Twelve

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero Twelve

Post by supermokkori »

Firstly andyp, congrats on hitting 12! Quite an achievement and a testament to the quality work you've put in, being the caretaker - steward, if you will - of the Cock Hero series.

And this one, is gold, my friend. :thumbsup:

So you know me - I've always been nitpicky and critical with all the video teases, but this one I had very few gripes about. It's probably your most refined and best Cock Hero to date - I will reserve the right to go back on that statement because you've done so many good ones in the past! :lol:

In terms of style and format, the only thing you MAY want to add are more text warning indicators. I really like how you gave viewers a text "warning" on upcoming double speed portions in Round 5, but you didn't do it in Rounds later. Not necessary, but personally I like text warning signals as I don't like to rely on constantly watching the Stroke Meter. Oh btw, I don't think you put this in your first post in this thread - you DEFINITELY need lube for this one, cuz there are some freaking fast tricky stroke beats!

Righto, so going to divy up the feedback for each Round.

Round 1: This was a FANTASTIC warm-up and I'm glad that even tho I used part of the strip dancing footage in an earlier video tease, you did it up so much better and went "next level" on me! The use of split screens was great, the beat variations were a lot of fun and the song fit the footage perfectly. Perfect way to set the mood. :thumbsup:

Round 2: I'm probably one of the few online pervs that doesn't find Gianna Michaels that attractive; but she definitely has lovely "humps" and this was a really well-done round and again, the stroke beat variation was very good.

Round 3: For me this song was annoying personally, but matched well with the footage and another solid early round. It helps that Eufrat is just plan hotness.

Round 4: Not my favorite round as I didn't find this girl attractive at all. But I really enjoyed your editing to "the song" in this round; maybe a little distracting with the added video elements but that just made it more entertaining from my end. Plus the stroke beat variations were really good (wasted on this girl, imho).

Round 5: Wow... this was a really great round because there are SO many stroke beat variations and pretty hard to get through because the rhythm was quite challenging. Well, that and the girl featured is super adorable. 2nd favorite round, but really enjoyed the beat variations here; well, envious because you really do need the Stroke Meter in order to do some many variations. high quality round.

Round 6: This was REALLY welcome - nice and easy slow stroking with a sexy girl slowly stripping and a sensual R&B tune. After coming from Round 5, this was a relief. Good pacing there, andyp. :yes:

Round 7: Ok, this was ALMOST perfect andyp! My favorite round, i think the whole flashing "strobe effect" is cool but I think you may have did it a bit too much... and maybe you should've held off some of the more hardcore action till later in the round. But really, that's just griping to be a griper - this was a seriously hot round and barely made it through this one.

Round 8: This is where I failed my first time around... AND JOYFULLY! :-D
I think heads-up text would've been helpful here, especially since I wanted to focus so much on this girl smoking-hot body (didn't care for her hair but that's ok).

Round 9: Not being a lesbian fan, I still enjoyed this round for the sexy action all around and good beats

Round 10: As I stated in Round 9, not a lesbian fan and not necessarily a fan of... well, machinery in this instance either. Decent round and Tina Kay is sexy as fucking hell.

Round 11: You and your crazy high-speed beats, andyp. I always find myself at ends when you do these types of high-speed beats because to me, I'm obviously going to fail here. :-P
This round was pretty nice, the beats were good the girl pretty cute. The music was a little weird as it transitioned from one song to another. Not a big deal, just weird.

Round 12: Ah andyp... after using all my perks and what not to get to Round 12 my 3rd (or 4th time around? I forget), I was a bit disappointed with this final Round 12, not because of the stroke beats. Personally, just didn't find the girls here attractive. Great concept, just wasn't for me. :-/

Anyway, this was pretty much your best effort in recent memory andyp and I can tell you put a lot of work into the production values, stroke beats and overall scene selections. Just wish Round 12 had girls that were hotter, but that's possibly just a "me" issue.

Otherwise, topnotch work and really, a fucking SHAME it didn't even get a TOTM nomination. :-/ But that's in the past, as they say. :whistle:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

supermokkori wrote:Firstly andyp, congrats on hitting 12! Quite an achievement and a testament to the quality work you've put in, being the caretaker - steward, if you will - of the Cock Hero series.

And this one, is gold, my friend. :thumbsup:

So you know me - I've always been nitpicky and critical with all the video teases, but this one I had very few gripes about. It's probably your most refined and best Cock Hero to date - I will reserve the right to go back on that statement because you've done so many good ones in the past! :lol:

In terms of style and format, the only thing you MAY want to add are more text warning indicators. I really like how you gave viewers a text "warning" on upcoming double speed portions in Round 5, but you didn't do it in Rounds later. Not necessary, but personally I like text warning signals as I don't like to rely on constantly watching the Stroke Meter. Oh btw, I don't think you put this in your first post in this thread - you DEFINITELY need lube for this one, cuz there are some freaking fast tricky stroke beats!

Righto, so going to divy up the feedback for each Round.

Round 1: This was a FANTASTIC warm-up and I'm glad that even tho I used part of the strip dancing footage in an earlier video tease, you did it up so much better and went "next level" on me! The use of split screens was great, the beat variations were a lot of fun and the song fit the footage perfectly. Perfect way to set the mood. :thumbsup:

Round 2: I'm probably one of the few online pervs that doesn't find Gianna Michaels that attractive; but she definitely has lovely "humps" and this was a really well-done round and again, the stroke beat variation was very good.

Round 3: For me this song was annoying personally, but matched well with the footage and another solid early round. It helps that Eufrat is just plan hotness.

Round 4: Not my favorite round as I didn't find this girl attractive at all. But I really enjoyed your editing to "the song" in this round; maybe a little distracting with the added video elements but that just made it more entertaining from my end. Plus the stroke beat variations were really good (wasted on this girl, imho).

Round 5: Wow... this was a really great round because there are SO many stroke beat variations and pretty hard to get through because the rhythm was quite challenging. Well, that and the girl featured is super adorable. 2nd favorite round, but really enjoyed the beat variations here; well, envious because you really do need the Stroke Meter in order to do some many variations. high quality round.

Round 6: This was REALLY welcome - nice and easy slow stroking with a sexy girl slowly stripping and a sensual R&B tune. After coming from Round 5, this was a relief. Good pacing there, andyp. :yes:

Round 7: Ok, this was ALMOST perfect andyp! My favorite round, i think the whole flashing "strobe effect" is cool but I think you may have did it a bit too much... and maybe you should've held off some of the more hardcore action till later in the round. But really, that's just griping to be a griper - this was a seriously hot round and barely made it through this one.

Round 8: This is where I failed my first time around... AND JOYFULLY! :-D
I think heads-up text would've been helpful here, especially since I wanted to focus so much on this girl smoking-hot body (didn't care for her hair but that's ok).

Round 9: Not being a lesbian fan, I still enjoyed this round for the sexy action all around and good beats

Round 10: As I stated in Round 9, not a lesbian fan and not necessarily a fan of... well, machinery in this instance either. Decent round and Tina Kay is sexy as fucking hell.

Round 11: You and your crazy high-speed beats, andyp. I always find myself at ends when you do these types of high-speed beats because to me, I'm obviously going to fail here. :-P
This round was pretty nice, the beats were good the girl pretty cute. The music was a little weird as it transitioned from one song to another. Not a big deal, just weird.

Round 12: Ah andyp... after using all my perks and what not to get to Round 12 my 3rd (or 4th time around? I forget), I was a bit disappointed with this final Round 12, not because of the stroke beats. Personally, just didn't find the girls here attractive. Great concept, just wasn't for me. :-/

Anyway, this was pretty much your best effort in recent memory andyp and I can tell you put a lot of work into the production values, stroke beats and overall scene selections. Just wish Round 12 had girls that were hotter, but that's possibly just a "me" issue.

Otherwise, topnotch work and really, a fucking SHAME it didn't even get a TOTM nomination. :-/ But that's in the past, as they say. :whistle:
WOW!, Cheers for the really good feedback Supermokkori. Thanks!

Glad you liked it! :)

Regards

Andyp
teased
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teased »

Anydp, LOVE your work...did CH 11 & 12 this week (took several nights, had to stop!). AMAZING work! Thank you!
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

can any name all the girls in cock hero 12?
whitenoise
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by whitenoise »

hi does anyone know the name of the first girl?
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

Andyp going with a CH 13? :)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

astania wrote:Andyp going with a CH 13? :)
14 pal :)

13 was xmas edition :)
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

oh yeah! right :D whos it going then? :) you´ve been lurking in the shadows hehe
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

astania wrote:oh yeah! right :D whos it going then? :) you´ve been lurking in the shadows hehe
good, 6 rounds down...

prob on the last not sure yet, might chuck another one in yet...

I will need testers v soon i think..

Andyp
jbound
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by jbound »

Hy AndyP,
I like the cock hero teases very much,
every day i watch for a new tease.
I didnt manage number 13 and 11, but im looking forward.
Many thanks!
JamesLast
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by JamesLast »

andyp wrote: Torrent to HQ version can be found here http://cheggit.net/torrents.php?torrentid=305103
(thanks to hardspank)
Torrentlink is broken.
mariocassel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mariocassel »

who is the girl in round 7
Bill120012
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Bill120012 »

A true masterpiece..I will never finish..thank you so much.
ThumpeR11
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ThumpeR11 »

Hey there!
I loved it, just want to ask if you can give me the name of the scene in Round 9, it was truly amazing :D