Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by Sam86 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:There will be a new game posted soon for guys not in blue balls but I may get the remaining 12 to do the instructions as part of their tasks...

We'll see! Just waiting to hear that Milovana is ok ;-)

Little Miss Jay xx
Sounds promising Miss :-)
Have a nice weekend!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Missing all my boys being able to post!... I hope no one has had an accident ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:There will be a new game posted soon for guys not in blue balls but I may get the remaining 12 to do the instructions as part of their tasks...

We'll see! Just waiting to hear that Milovana is ok ;-)

Little Miss Jay xx

Oh sweet ..... I cannot wait for it and hope I won`t miss it this time :blush:
Tofik
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tofik »

Wow :!: Two Miss Jay's games i one time - this totally overload Milovana ... :lol:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Day 22 for Sunday 25th March has been posted in the usual places. Not getting many reports on here or my email address... How are you getting on?

Well done to those who have kept in contact though- Good boys! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

EDIT- My edits to the first page won't save but you can find tomorrows task on my blog. I will update here as soon as Milovana is well enough!

J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by J4mes »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Day 22 for Sunday 25th March has been posted in the usual places. Not getting many reports on here or my email address... How are you getting on?

Little Miss Jay x

I think maybe they have all had "accidents" :-D :-D
NautyBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NautyBoy »

Hi Miss Jay

I have just emailed you directly with my report so far given the temporary blip with Milovana.

All i can say is WOW and im surprising myself today. I have my fingers crossed i make it through. Saying its been difficult is the biggest understatement ever :unsure:

Starting to have doubts but im pacing myself and doing all that i can to avoid any accidents :\'-(
sub Kay - Miss Jays Plaything aka Pet 30

Under Miss Jays Spell from: 09.09.09
Last Orgasm: 01.03.12
Next Orgasm: Only Miss Jay Knows!

Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Well I've had a very nice day in the sunshine... Wish one of my pets were here to rub some suncream in and fetch me cold drinks ;-)

I've just had a little fun with my phone camera too *giggles*
I really hope my boys are having teasey days! Mmmm all those hot cocks! All those edges... Mmmmm!

Little Miss Jay x
NautyBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NautyBoy »

I volunteer Miss Jay :-D
Little Miss Jay wrote:Well I've had a very nice day in the sunshine... Wish one of my pets were here to rub some suncream in and fetch me cold drinks ;-)

I've just had a little fun with my phone camera too *giggles*
I really hope my boys are having teasey days! Mmmm all those hot cocks! All those edges... Mmmmm!

Little Miss Jay x

Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

I sent you the last 2 reports to your email.

Oh and Thanks for this legendary pic:)
velo2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by velo2 »

With one thing and another, I've fallen a quite a bit behind on my report writing this week (I just barely finished Day 20&21 task). It's taken me a bit to catch up. Sorry about that :-(

Day 18
Spoiler: show
Dear Miss Jay

I didn't have much free time for Wednesday's task, but I decided right away that I wanted to get at least one chance to stroke. So I pulled up a virtual die and started rolling :-D . I got a 3, then another 3, then a 5, before finally getting a two.

I did the ball spanks all at once first and I made sure to land each ball spank very hard on my sack (I was very thankful there were only 11 of them). I did the 60 ass fucks next, using a refrozen ice dildo. Once I got into the rhythm of it, fucking my ass for you made my cock get hard all on its own :blush: . When I finished the ass fucks I left the ice dildo in my ass for the 5 minutes of stroking :blush: .

Thank you Miss Jay!
Day 19
I only had the opportunity to finish one go at Thursday's task, and completed 17 edges in the time limit.

I had to work up to the first edge (though not for particularly long :smile: ), then made myself let go right away. After the first peg, and 10 seconds of counting, I was still able to get to a second edge very quickly, but each peg added made my balls hurt more and more, and I had to stroke a little less vigorously by the end to avoid too much painful...tugging. Tugging the pegs off at the end was such a relief, even though each tug stung like hell :\'-(
Days 20 and 21
Dear Miss Jay

I've just finished this set of tasks shortly before writing this report. I only did the first task (the 10 minutes of continuous stroking on Friday, and finished the rest of them today (Saturday).

I accidentally edged 4 or 5 minutes in the first time I tried the first task, and spanked my poor aching blue balls as hard as I could as punishment. The ache between my legs helped remind me to keep my stroking speed slower for the second attempt :lol: .

I've done the third and fourth tasks all throughout today, spreading them out (mostly for necessity's sake, my cock can only take so much at a time :innocent: ). I alternated between doing 5 edges and 10 ball spanks, starting with the edges.

Imagining your hands torturing my cock with pleasure, I had no problems reaching my edges, even while stroking slowly. The tough part was stopping, and I usually had to let go right after edging to avoid any accidents :blush: .

For the edges, I managed to find a pretty red ribbon, which I used to tie my balls before spanking them. Kneeling and imagining performing for you by spanking my ribbon-wrapped balls made me so horny...I never had any problems going back to edging after taking off the ribbon.

I saved the 20 minutes of free play for last, and froze up my ice dildo specially for this task. I put one leg on each side of a door-frame, stuck the ice dildo up my ass, and commenced humping and grinding the door. I think the dildo helped, since I managed 14 edges in the 20 minutes, despite how awkwardly I had to move to rub myself against the frame :blush: .

Thank you Miss Jay!
Blueballs
NautyBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NautyBoy »

After worrying all night about cumming in my sleep and believing my end had come with not being being able to complete todays task. Ive just awoken to read it is a NO PLAY DAY!!!!

:thankyou:

I never thought i would ever see the day when i would say such but i think it is Miss Jays saving grace.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday Miss Jay and Thank You again :-D

Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Tomorrows task has been posted on my blog... Still have trouble updating the first post but I will as soon as I can ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

First post and blog have the instructions now ;-)

Have fun boys!

Little Miss Jay x
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Zoli »

Oh this nostroke day is frustrating. It would be better if its not a Sunday but I have nothing to do (no football matches, its really a long weekend but its only 1day for me) so I would love to stroke some but I cannot. But I can spank.
I spanked 10times my balls and it really hurt but at least I could touched my cock/balls. Oh and yesterday a good-old task:) I believe I will do maximum of 10 because I cant hold the cum in my balls.
I was naked all day long, cleaning my room. I thrown out all the tissues, set your wallpaper on my phone as well as on my comp. I thought I need more motivation not to cum.

Thank you Miss Jay!