Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by achingblueballs »

Little Miss Jay wrote:Who wants to see what I was doing while waiting for Milovana? ;-)

*giggles* I think you boys will like it...

Little Miss Jay x
Me!!!!

Please!!!!

Pretty please?

With a cherry on top?

:please:
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Little Miss Jay wrote:What I was doing while Milovana was down:

Waiting...

I might post more on my blog later, there's quite a few!!

Little Miss Jay x
*MOANS* Amazingly sexy as always Miss Jay - i really really hope You'll post a couple more.

Pretty pretty please with a drop of precum on top?

abb...
Tanqueray
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tanqueray »

Hmm I found todays task quite easy, I'm used to stroking for longer than 6 minutes when I masturbate anyway. ;-)
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Report for Day 13 Friday 16th March
Sloppy blowjobs make me ache

Luckily for me i'd - actually i think even more luckily for You Miss Jay - i've just recently bought a new bottle of lube, somehow my old one was running out. Couldn't think why that would happen... :whistle:

Both times I placed the lube in a pot of hot water - so that it would be nice and warm, just like i imagine Your sexy, talented, wet mouth must be *groaning in frustration at that thought*

In the morning i quickly got up, heated up the lube and got back into bed, still nice and sleepy, i imagined / daydreamed that You were waking me up with a super slow torturous blowjob - i got Your cock, Your balls and my hands really wet with lube - using almost 1/3 of a bottle. There was so much lube that some of it was running down between my legs making me imagine that You would also be touching me there while You gave me the blowjob :blush:

As Your tongue swirls around my throbbing purple cockhead and Your lips glide wetly and tightly all the way down to my balls i groan in pleasurable agony. Totally engulfed in Your warm mouth, Your teeth occasionally grazing my cockhead as You slowly suck me to a mind blowing orgasm - i wish!
Right at the brink You tease me for a while longer sucking and licking the sweet spot as You look into my eyes with predatory lust as i struggle to hold back for You.

I made it to the bathroom 15 times during the day - i wonder why that was? I don't know how long i can take it - i need to stop :no: but then i realise i just want more :yes:
It does feel so good to keep this cock denied for You, to tease it more and more and more edging and stroking and spanking and hurting and stroking and teasing and edging. With each touch it feels better and worse, it makes me want it more and makes me fall deeper and deeper under Your spell. I ache so badly, constantly now - always aware of the feeling of these balls swollen and blue and full of denied cum for You Miss Jay. *moans*

The 20 spanks each time got more and more and more intense - by the end i had to spend a couple of minutes in the bathroom recovering after each set of spanks - my colleagues thought i was ill with the frequent bathroom trips and the pained expression - two people asked me if i was ok!! :blush: :blush:

Your balls were aching for You all day - and i'm sure they'll keep aching all night. I think i might need an icepack!

The evenings blowjob was a repeat of this morning, i heated up the lube again and then slathered Your cock and balls it in. Pouring even more hot lube on my hands i went at it for as long as i could, knowing it was the last chance to touch today helped to inspire me - going super slow and teasingly, adding more lube every couple of minutes i managed to get almost 16 minutes of blowjob time. I was panting and shaking and shivering from need by the end of it.

Was sooooooo hard not to touch anymore after that - but i did manage to fall asleep after a few hours of tossing and turning, still so hard for ages after i stopped and with these balls hurting so much from their spankings during the day!

abb...

You give amazing blowjobs Miss Jay - thank You!!!
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Report for Day 14 Saturday 17th March
Pain is pleasure - but sometimes it just hurts!
Today is all about pain ;) Theres is no actual stroking involved hee hee!
Reading that already makes me ache... i know this is going to be hard to take, but i also know i want to do it well for You!

1. Ballspanks in 2 Hours
i really wanted to impress You with this - but after already doing 300 yesterday i was still very sore! Not being allowed to stroke at all is going to make todays spanks even more difficult to take!
I started off fast and hard, managing one good strong spank every few seconds, but after a couple of minutes i needed a break. I kept repeating this over and over, about a minute or two of fast spanks and then a few minutes rest. As the time wore on the spanks got a bit slower, the ache deepened so much. I could feel it in Your balls, but also deep inside myself. The longer i kept going the worse the ache got - i was really moaning loudly by the end. It got so intense that i was having trouble counting. Towards the end of the second hour i'm sure i actually started to cry. It felt so good to do this so hard for You.

Total over the two hours i managed a grand total of 426 spanks for You Miss!

If You would have asked me or told me that i'd be doing that for You before i actually did it - i would have said no way - i could never do that. I would have been wrong!

i think i feel like this guy - http://xhamster.com/movies/937523/strok ... _ruin.html - without the orgasm of course. And yes these balls are achy indeed!

2. peg fun!
I waited a few hours after the spanks - don't think i would have coped well doing this straight away after the spanks.
The first attempt - 47 pegs, it took almost 7 minutes to get them all on, then i waited another two minutes before slowly tugging them off just the way you wanted. I'd count down from 10 slowly, and at 1 i'd gently tug on the peg until it was almost off, then count down again before pulling each one off fully (without opening them). Taking them all off took about 15 minutes. I was really falling deeply into subspace after this. Your balls so so and aching!

I waited another couple of hours before doing the 2nd attempt - i assumed it wasn't optional ;-)
The 2nd time i managed 54 - i'll be going past a shop to get some smaller pegs tomorrow, this way hopefully i can do more for You next time.

Pegs grand total 91!

Thank You Miss Jay for hurting me and giving this desperate cock a rest for today!

It really really does hurt and ache so badly now - but it feels so good to know that i've done it for You!
abb...
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Report for Day 15 Sunday 18th March
Ten edges - 7 timezones - Two continents

Today was going to be difficult - i would be travelling quite far, two separate plane rides, and spending some time in airports waiting around.

Knowing it would be difficult and seeing this part
If you are feeling brave enough and want to impress- use a butt plug or any kind of anal toy as you edge... I bet some of my naughty anal sluts love to feel something filling them up as they stroke just for me.

i just knew i had to try super hard for You.

Edge 1: I used a small buttplug while i was still at home, lubing it up and sliding it home before i edged while humping my pillow. Dreaming of You fucking me with a strap on like that made me hit the edge pretty quickly - it was so much more intense being filled too that it was hard to hold it for 10 seconds.

Edge 2: Hot shower, cold ice - i took a pile of ice cubes with me into the bathroom, got into the shower and set it as hot as i could stand, pushing several icecubes into my arse before jerking with a handfull of ice under the hot water - this felt really really really amazing!

Edge 3: After the shower i knelt down on the floor of the bathroom, put the buttplug back in and pushed my swollen aching balls against the edge of the bathtub - so that they were trapped between my hot thighs and the cold edge of the tub. Did this edge by just rubbing the sweet spot.

Edge 4: the last one before leaving for the airport - i did this using a pair of very very sheer nylons, pull one leg over Your cock, and then wrap the other around it loosely so it is just nylon sliding on nylon - again with the buttplug in, shivering and shuddering and groaning my way to a slow teasy and intense edge!

I debated what to take with me on the plan, and how i could edge to impress You there. I was feeling super super horny and desperate to please You so i took my rudeboy on the plane with me - it was only as i placed by bag on the security scanner and briefly made eye contact with the sexy woman operating it that i realised she was going to see that.
And of course liquids have to come out in a separate plastic bag so that tube of lube was going to be on display for everyone!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I mean i knew it before - but i didn't think about it, or suppressed it because i was too horny or something. But i suddenly felt sooooo embarrassed and also got really really hard! Which made me even more embarrassed!

Edge 5: just past security i hit the bathrooms, lubed it up and slid the toy inside me without turning it on. Stroked hard slamming my hand into Your aching balls on every downstroke. It only took seconds to edge as i thought about the security woman - and it was sooooo hard not to cum, i only just barely made it.

Edge 6: mile high club - as soon as the seat belts sign was off i grabbed my bag and hit the bathrooms - lubing up the toy and sliding it in, i lubed up my hands too and did the reverse prayer position while thinking of the stewardesses just outside the door *moans*

Edge 7: i was feeling pretty brave by now, i was sitting over the wings and the plane was pretty empty, so i left the rudeboy in and returned to my seat. After the meal when everyone was sleepy i got a blanket, and reaching underneath turned on the rudeboy and thought of You teasing me under the blanket on the plane. It took a long long time - about 30 or 40 minutes but eventually i was on the edge like this! Super intense to be edged from the inside - i think i might get to love anal play :blush:

Edge 8: next airport again through security, why do they just have hot women working today? Into the toilets and edged while spanking Your balls thinking of getting caught by the security chick.

Edge 9: on the next plane under a blanket again ass filled and clenching on the toy - but this time made a ring out of finger and thumb, wrapped it just under the cock head and squeeze gently and release, so frustrating - such an amazing way to edge super slowly!

Edge 10: home in the shower - with a hot cloth and cold water - the opposite of this mornings one. Also a really nice intense feeling!

Thank You Miss Jay - i hope You like it!
abb...
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Report for Day 16 Monday 19th March
five hard short fucks

i really really wanted to impress You today Miss, the 6 minutes were pretty easy the first time i did them slow, so i made them faster each time.

Thinking of Your hot tight pussy gripping and throbbing on my cock was amazing.

I started with 1 stroke every 6 seconds and worked faster each try, ending up with 1 stroke per second.

I was dripping and shuddering and so close to the edge by the last one, but i managed to hold off.

After the final 6 minutes, i decided that i'd do what You probably would do - which was spank these balls anyway - so they got 50 more hard swats just to show them that You're in charge.

They ache so badly now!
Thank You Miss Jay!
abb...
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

ACHINGBLUEBALLS-
Wow! some excellent and detailed reports! I have decided not to quote each one though but just write about the things I enjoyed hearing the most.

The way you did your edges-
Some very adventerous ideas there! I wish I could have been on that plane with you, under the blanket, taking that poor desperate cock into my hot mouth, teasing my tongue over the swollen head and rubbing that oh so teasey sweet spot.. Mmmm I bet my pet would have had trouble not cumming then *giggles*
It makes the whole edging task a lot harder when you keep seeing hot women... ;-) I am imagining that I had sent them to the airport just to test you and get you even more worked up!

I'm a big fan of the rudeboy! I like using it on my pet so have seen first hand just how it can make a guy drip... And you know how I like my desperate drippy pets ;-)

I like the way that you did some spanks anyway yesterday even though you completed the task with no troubles. It's good to show those balls who is in charge and to remind you that I now own that frustrated cock! If you keep that in mind I think you could go for months without cumming hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

There may be some teasey photos posted somewhere to help with your day ;-) I just know you boys are going to enjoy looking at them!

Little Miss Jay x
NautyBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by NautyBoy »

Good Morning Miss Jay,

I hope you had a good weekend :-)

Day 14

After my over confident approach to the ball smacks i did manage to complete the peg task at the very end of the day. Im glad that i did wait till a few hours than continue on my over confident ride :yes: . I think i must be using the wrong kind of pegs or something as i seem to do terrible on this task compared to everybody else. I managed to do 10 pegs twice, a total of 20 pegs. It was AGONY. It was really hard, part i think because of the earlier events of the day and also as i did exactly as instructed slowly. One by one they came off, i counted down and for the last i counted down from 10 before removing it. OUCH!!!. The bite marks were still visible and it hurt like hell to take them off but without the immediate relief that would normally follow. As i did round two i put them on in different places as it was just toooo achy. I did not sleep at all that night, even laying down on my back, i could feel the weight of your balls on the mattress feeding back :\'-(.

Day 15

I was sooooooooo glad that there was no ball play or pain. All day i could feel the added sensation of weight between my legs from the day before but without the pain. I had a good think and did the follow 10 edges. I did the first 5 with my aneros in and the last 5 with my butt plug in.

1) A normal edge, fast and furious with no lube and without touching the head
2) Edged just by running a saliva wet finger over the opening only
3) Doorknob technique using a little bit of baby lotion in my fist and concentrating in circles around the head, back and forth
4) I have a small pillow in my room with a rough kind of texture, i held it in front and hump it using hip action only
5) I used the rough side of the leather book mark and slide it up and down just under the head
6) I applied a tiny amount of deep heat (ouch i know, it goes hot and cold for ages) on the head (careful not to get it to close to the opening) and then applied lube to my hand, stroking from the base all the way to and over the head
7) I have a litttle vibrater, it slips onto my finger, i used the pointed tip and held it into the opening and let it buzz until i hit the edge and then touch on and off to hold it for 10 seconds
8) Upside down prayer move, i love this move as its soo smooth, one i learned from you Miss Jay :-D
9) Washing machine technique but a little cinnamon power added to the baby oil
10) I put two cock rings on, one large to go around the balls and back and a smaller one around the shaft, once it had all super swelled up, with dry hands i did the starting a fire move just on the head, you can feel the pressure being pushed back down, part achy but part wow. Takes a little while but when you edge its Phooooooooo that way close

A interesting day of experimenting. I learnt and felt a few new sensations :-D

Day 16

I did really well, i managed all 6 sessions for 6mins each without stopping during :yes: . I really surprised myself no forfeited ball slaps :-D . For some reason it was like magic, i just had loads of lube and took a slow pace, had my timer on the watch set and i just sat, zoned out and stroked to you. It was almost euphoric. Hard to explain the sensation but i did not edge yet felt all the usual emotions and sensations but just without the edge. Really interesting day. I was really dreading about the number of times i was expecting i would need to stop.

Day 17

Thank You Miss Jay!!!! - I did not think a day would come when i would welcome a no play day :-)

I will make sure i dont touch and will even sit to pee all day to minimise touching all day. I have already completed my 60 spanks and even thought about asking for more since i loved them so much but im not going to be greedy, i know tomorrow could be a intense day and it might just tip me over the edge. Will play it safe than sorry. The only trouble with today is, once again i only have those dreaded rough jeans to wear, its going to be another sore day for the head of your cock today. I do have a pair of lacy red panties. I will send you a pic Miss Jay and you can decide my fate if you like :blush: .

I hope you have a good Miss Jay :-D
sub Kay - Miss Jays Plaything aka Pet 30

Under Miss Jays Spell from: 09.09.09
Last Orgasm: 01.03.12
Next Orgasm: Only Miss Jay Knows!

kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

Dear Miss Jay-

Its so great to be back able to do the daily challenges for you!!!!

Yesterday I did 100 ball spanks, and 60 pegs for two minutes.....Twice!!! I literally was sweating with that one again!!!!

Then yesterday afternoon I took several small breaks and completed the 5 6-min stroking tasks as well as a couple of special task as directed!!!!! I was dripping again so badly!!!!!

Today, I just clicked my CB on and I'm already dying to touch!!!!! This just drives me insane!!!! The constant pull around my balls and being stuffed into a lubricated tube.....it is pure evil genius!!!!!!

Thinking of you, every minute, all day!!!!!!!!

Your pet - kneeforu
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Little Miss Jay wrote:ACHINGBLUEBALLS-
Wow! some excellent and detailed reports! I have decided not to quote each one though but just write about the things I enjoyed hearing the most.

The way you did your edges-
Some very adventerous ideas there! I wish I could have been on that plane with you, under the blanket, taking that poor desperate cock into my hot mouth, teasing my tongue over the swollen head and rubbing that oh so teasey sweet spot.. Mmmm I bet my pet would have had trouble not cumming then *giggles*
It makes the whole edging task a lot harder when you keep seeing hot women... ;-) I am imagining that I had sent them to the airport just to test you and get you even more worked up!

I'm a big fan of the rudeboy! I like using it on my pet so have seen first hand just how it can make a guy drip... And you know how I like my desperate drippy pets ;-)

I like the way that you did some spanks anyway yesterday even though you completed the task with no troubles. It's good to show those balls who is in charge and to remind you that I now own that frustrated cock! If you keep that in mind I think you could go for months without cumming hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x
Thank You Miss Jay!

I wish that You had been on that plane with me too - i really would have had trouble not cumming in Your hot, wet and very skilled mouth - especially with that toy deep inside me - pushing on me in just the right way *whimpers* that thing is evil and yes it really really does make me drip and leak - more like a constant stream of precum especially when i get close to edging with it.
I never really liked these kinds of toys before, and quite frankly i was amazed to edge just from using it without touching - You have an amazing effect on me Miss Jay.

I would gladly have returned the favour, and been under Your blanket on the plane too - sucking on Your toes, massaging Your feet and legs, slowly working my way up and up until You spread Your legs to give me access - gently nibbling Your inner thighs, licking along the very tops of Your thighs and around the edges of those sexy french knickers. Kissing and licking and sucking Your wetness out of Your sexy knickers, savouring the taste before removing them with my teeth.
Gently kissing Your beautiful pussy. Licking the outer lips softly slowly. Feeling Your thighs clamp around my head and Your hands on the back of my head pushing me deeper into You. I'd resist of course, trying to tease You just a little bit too - maybe i'd lick across Your rosebud to see what effect that has on You. Hoping to make You gasp. I couldn't resist for long though so i'd plunge into that tasty, wet, warm pussy - fucking it with my tongue and then working Your clit. First in gentle circles, then fast flicks, then stop and suck it into my mouth and hum a tune onto it - do You think You could guess the tune? That would be a fun game! Maybe i'd nibble it softly - whatever it takes to make You happiest, horniest and of course cum as hard as possible all over my face.
The whole time my cock would be leaking and twitching and dripping precum onto Your sexy toes - maybe You'd gently or not so gently kick my swollen aching balls, or tease the sensitive cock head with Your cute toes while i made You cum and cum and cum.

Would You help me choose a toy to fuck with? I have access to:
- small plug 1 x 5 inches,
- medium sized inflatable starts at 1.5 x 6 inches
- larger dildo, realistic looking but black almost 2 x 7.5 inches (pretty scared of this one)
- rudeboy

I loved doing the extra spanks for You, i just felt like it was the right thing to do - and You're right, it is very good to show these aching, blue, full, desperate balls who's in charge.
I will keep it in mind Miss, and *whimpers* i think i could go for months without cumming for You too Miss. I can't believe i'm saying that - but i really do believe it. I love being owned like this by You, frustrated and so very very desperate - it just feels so good and right!

*whimpers* these scratchy jeans without underwear are not helping, i'm just very glad they are dark so no one can see the precum stain You are making me produce right now. Those amazing photos of You don't make this no touch day any easier Miss Jay. You're so wonderfully wicked to post them on a day of not touching. It really is very hard to resist reaching down and giving myself a quick rub while i stare at Your divine figure. But somehow i'll do it for You, i know for a fact it will make me roll those dice even more often tomorrow, even though i'll have to fuck my tight arse for You *whimpers*

I've just been to the bathroom and done the 60 hard spanks for You in an effort to calm down. It didn't work but i am certainly whimpering, sitting with my legs spread wide to try and ease the ache in Your balls. I did all 60 in a row to get the maximum effect - waiting only 3 or 4 seconds between each spank.

Your very happy and very very
achingblueballs
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

achingblueballs wrote:
Would You help me choose a toy to fuck with? I have access to:
- small plug 1 x 5 inches,
- medium sized inflatable starts at 1.5 x 6 inches
- larger dildo, realistic looking but black almost 2 x 7.5 inches (pretty scared of this one)
- rudeboy
Surely you must know which one I would choose? ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

NautyBoy wrote: Thank You Miss Jay!!!! - I did not think a day would come when i would welcome a no play day :-)

I will make sure i dont touch and will even sit to pee all day to minimise touching all day. I have already completed my 60 spanks and even thought about asking for more since i loved them so much but im not going to be greedy, i know tomorrow could be a intense day and it might just tip me over the edge. Will play it safe than sorry. The only trouble with today is, once again i only have those dreaded rough jeans to wear, its going to be another sore day for the head of your cock today. I do have a pair of lacy red panties. I will send you a pic Miss Jay and you can decide my fate if you like :blush: .

I hope you have a good Miss Jay :-D
You would like more spanks? ;-) Well of course you may do more if you wish. Ball spanks make me very happy so feel free to do as many as you wish *giggles*

And I have said you boys can wear girly panties instead of no underwear so go ahead and the ones you have sound sexy.. I kinda hope someone sees them poking out from under your jeans waistband hee hee! That would be fun to explain wouldn't it?

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

kneeforu wrote:
Today, I just clicked my CB on and I'm already dying to touch!!!!! This just drives me insane!!!! The constant pull around my balls and being stuffed into a lubricated tube.....it is pure evil genius!!!!!!
Hee hee! It's going to be a long day for you wearing that if you want to touch already ;-)

Little Miss Jay x