Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
lukey
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by lukey »

So I rolled a 6 making my instructions for the day;

"If you rolled a 6- You may stroke for 5 minutes in the morning, when you first wake up and again for 5 minutes before you sleep. You can stroke however you wish but if you hit the edge you will do 15 HARD ball spanks as a punishment. The 5 minutes need to be done all in one go."

Since I have an Iphone, I happily did this before even leaving bed! It's a good thing, I very much needed a rub as this morning was the first since Blue Balls began that I didn't wake up with a hard on and me grinding the mattress. Five minutes seemed to expire before I even knew it, which might not have been a bad thing as it saved me from the ball spanks. I've been watching a fair amount of UFC of late and the guys always seem to get kicked there. So, anytime I can avoid this I happily do so!

After being home from work and not having much to do, it has been quite the chore to wait until bedtime to play again. Sadly the five minutes was up, now I'm left with a massive boner, frustrated and unable to go to sleep. :no: :no: Hopefully, I'll wake up tomorrow grinding my bed, feeling the frustration Little Miss Jay has brought upon me!
nearkos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Report Day3

Post by nearkos »

Hi Miss Jay,

today the dice rolled on number 5.
The stroking did go quite uneventfull, I missed some hours during the day.
Fortunately it was a task without ball slapping.

Now at night, I did the additional purple tasks.
Spoiler: show
1. Anal: I didn't do anal play for a long time. So I choosed my blue plug and tried to insert it.
It got quite painful while inserting. Especially at the widest point it hurt to some amount. Nevertheless I managed to insert it and it stayed in for over an hour.

2. Meanwhile I tied a rope around my balls and used a brush to slap the bound balls 15 times. I recorded the sounds, but had some problems. I you wish you can hear the sounds.

3. Finally I put 5 pegs on each nipple. It hurt like hell. I managed to bear it for about 3 minutes. My nipples seem to be more sensitive than my scrotum.

I sent you the link to my media file by email.
I know, it's not very impressive. But at least I tried.
rix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rix »

I got a 3 so no stroking for me :(
And seeing there is no stroking tomorrow makes me that much more desperate!!! I just finished my ball spanks, but with each hit I imagined my head between your legs, desperate to lick but not allowed, desperate to stroke but not allowed. I imaged you kicking me with your perfect feet and I hit myself as hard as I could!

But all that desperation has left me throbbing. Good thing I have a desk job! But now I'm staying late because I can't get soft. Being desperate makes me horny, then knowing if I stand up to leave everyone will see me pitching a tent and that makes me so much more nervous and horny... oh dear God I wish I could sneak into the bathroom and touch myself!

Don't worry, I won't. I'll be a good little pet :blush: but know that I'm on this side of the world begging for you to tease me!
cbs09
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cbs09 »

Nice roll happened to me, I rolled 5.
So 5 minutes of stroking on every waking hour.

After first 5 minutes hour, I decided to do 50 ballspanks as extra task.
I divided it on sets of 10, with a few minutes break before next.

Last two was hard sets, really hurted and made my stomach feel sick.

After second 5 minutes hour, I did some peg playing, attached 10 pegs,
5 on each inner tight, for 5 minutes.

I must say that this is very sensitive and painful area.

After those I tried first time to create zipper with 10 pegs.
I attached 5 on my right inner tight and continued with 2 on balls
and 3 on stomach all connected with a string.

I was very nervous to pull 'em off, but surprisingly it did
not hurt so much what I was afraid.

Later on day I also did combined special task, I decided to take a ride with my
new 6" suction cup dildo, which I had not yet tried. I mounted it
on the door, waist high. Attached 10 pegs on balls and one on each
nipple and started to work. Rode it about fair 20 minutes and repositioned
pegs on the halfway. After reposition those hurted way more.
In the end I was sweaty, my legs we're trembling & lower back hurting and I had a good string
of precum hanging between my legs.

Good workout I must say. :-)

Rest of all the hours, I have done the 5 minute stroking by watching LMJ's
wonderful gallery. First hour after anal play was most challenging,
but I managed to stay away from edge on all day.

During the day I also did 100 spanks (morning spanks not included in this)
I did those in sets of 10. Power of hits might not have been most powerfull
of all, but I did hit as strong as I possibly could. And yes, pain multiplies
over time.

I'm not very keen on ball spanking, but I thought
that this would bring satisfaction for our wonderfull Little Miss Jay.

In the evening I was in chastity between stroking times, I must admit
that it was fairly hard to achieve flacid state, but ball spanks and
cold water helped a lot.

Now, day nearing end, my balls are sore and swollen and stroking seems
also swollen my penis a bit. So I will be in chastity until we have a play
time again.

Just to ensure rules: Can we still do those special tasks tomorrow morning, in
timeline which was originally given, or are those forbidden from now on because
of tomorrow task?

Thank you, Little Miss Jay :love:
Last Orgasm: 5.4.2012.
(Blue balls challenge scores: Edges: 155, Ball spanks: 360, Anal Play: 20 minutes. Plugged: 9 hours.)
Sam86
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Sam86 »

Good evening Miss,

sorry for being pretty late with the first little report. Haven't had too much time to be around in the past days.

Day 1's task was the right one to begin such a challenge indeed, filling those (slightly ;-) ) blue balls already up with some need for relief. The task itself went pretty well, except for some strugglings at holding the edges it went smoothly. Pulling of the pegs was not really nice though... ;-)

For Day 2 I hadn't had too much pleasure stroking for 5 minutes after getting awake because I was already kinda late and had more eyes for the clock than anything else, but thanks for letting us play with your poperty anyways :-)
For the evening task I managed 22 edges inside the 15 minutes. Struggled a few times with stopping a bit too early to really edge or almost too late sometimes. Always a bit of roulette when stroking to edge at fullspeed :-D

Yesterday when going to bed I rolled the dice and ended up with a 4, so I had a nice task for today.
I started the morning with some extra ballspanking (50 done). Oh what a delight in the morning :lol:
The first three edges I spread out over the afternoon evening. Each was held for a pretty short time, round about 30-40 seconds. I took my time with reaching them, so I already had quite some playtime today. Thank you Miss Jay :-)
Afterwards I added 50 more spanks to the balls of yours.
The last edge I will do now before going to bed.

Good night Miss and everyone else :wave:
District
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by District »

My blue balls are sorry

I couldn't hold back the edges and slipped over the edge.
ss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ss »

I have been up for 12 hours - I have wanked for my two minutes in 6 of those hours. I have completed all 48 ball slaps. I found myself getting hard as i eagerly anticipated my upcoming 2 minute session. 2 minutes is almost just enough time to get myself to an edge - needless to say I was closer on my 6th session than I was on my first. The ballslaps were painful but they help settle me down so I could get back to work without leaving the men's room with a small bulge in my pants. after touching and wanking myself so much today, tomorrows day of abstinence will drive me nuts I am sure......

I did find time during my morning shower for some anal play - I have this sampoo bottle that is almost the right shape - and is a little too big for comfort but I went slowly coated it with shampoo and eventually was sliding it in and out - thinking of you watching and ordering me to go faster and slower
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

no touching on day 4 and rolled a 3 for day 3. So two days of not touching it is...
sissysuzi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissysuzi »

Miss J,
Thank You for this challenge. The first day was so very frustrating! But loved every minute. Today I rolled a 3 and my big balls took a beating. Glad to rest tomorrow.
achingblueballs
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): CJ
Sub/Slave(s): CJ

Post by achingblueballs »

Little Miss Jay wrote:I'm just having a little think about the tasks I'm going to setting you over the next couple of days... Mmmmm What I will do to you all! ;-)

I think you are all going to be achy, drippy and desperate (If you aren't already hee hee)...

What would you do if you were here with me now?
One answer is you'd do exactly as you are told *giggles*
I'd be sit naked on my sofa and I'd call you over. I'd ask you to kneel infront of me. I'd softly stroke your face and then pull you by the collar you'd be wearing around your neck so that your face is between my legs... You wouldn't be invited to lick me though! I'd just sit slowly playing with myself while you watch knowing you haven't been given permission to stroke at all ;-)
That's something fun to think about tomorrow while you have your little 'rest'

Little Miss Jay x
i can't wait to see what You have in store for us Miss, it's a hell of a ride already!

I'm already aching, the ball slaps are helping to keep that feeling going nicely too. i'll try and do more for You during the day today as well.

it would be such an honour to kneel between Your thighs and watch Your perfectly manicured fingers work their magic on Your amazing pussy. Seeing You get wetter and wetter... watching Your breathing get faster... trying to learn how to please You by watching... and all the while rock hard, aching and dripping precum - maybe You'd be kind enough to let the precum drip onto Your sexy shoes or cute toes? i promise i'll clean them really well afterwards...

*moans*
abb...
Maddly in love, desperately horny, totally Sophie's
iowaslaveboy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by iowaslaveboy »

Day 3

i rolled a 4, so i was allowed four edges today.

1) During my morning commute to work, i slid my hand down behind my belt and began rubbing the head of my penis. After a couple of minutes i was hard and a few minutes after that i was riding an edge. The thought of some woman in an suv next to me looking down and seeing in my car and me squirming in my seat made the edge even better. This edge lasted about 10 minutes.

2) Around 11:00 i took a trip to the public restroom at work and found an empty stall. By the time i got my pants down and sat on the toilet my cock was hard. i began teasing the tip with my fingers and was quickly on edge. i rode this edge for 5 or 6 minutes as men were coming in and out of the bathroom.

3) Number 3 was a repeat of the morning commute. i again rubbed the tip with pre-cum making it slick. i quickly reached an edge and only held it for a few minutes as i had to stop and avoid orgasm.

4) After my wife went to bed, i went downstairs and took my final edge while on Little Miss Jay's website. At this point i was so horny and full i was only able to muster a short edge, although it was very difficult to stop.

respectfully,
you little wanker
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

cbs09 wrote: Just to ensure rules: Can we still do those special tasks tomorrow morning, in
timeline which was originally given, or are those forbidden from now on because
of tomorrow task?
I have extended the time frame so you can continue to do as many of the special tasks as you wish while you are on your no play day!

That'll give you something to do... Maybe make you want to touch even more ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Strokers,

Day 5 has been posted on the first page under the spoiler.

I have a feeling some of you are going to hate it! Hee hee! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

munkygism wrote:I noticed I was on the list of boys yet to post, but I have already posted.
I can give an update from my last post.
The Gallery task was everything I thought it would be.
I covered my cock in oil and started stroking to your image. :yes:
After the first edge, which was about a couple of minutes, I was only ever a few strokes from the edge
and my cock looked like I had covered it in cream, there was so much pre cum leaking out of my cock.
My breathing was ragged, I was panting and moaning your name Miss Jay :blush:
I honestly don't know how many edges I had, so I gave my balls some really hard slaps,
to be honest they hurt so much I thought I might be sick.

Today has been awful. I rolled a one. No problems with that whilst I was at home
but I've been too busy at work to get away every hour :-(
It has been a bit frustrating
Thank You for allowing me to take part in this challenge
Oh dear! With so many boys to keep track of I must have missed your report the first time round! It's great that you decided to re-post what you said in it to help me out ;-)

Sounds as though you've been having a frustrating time! I just love it when a guy is only a few strokes away from the edge each time.
I love giving that sweet spot a soft touch each time to drive a pet wild... It's lots of fun especially if they are tied down to the bed!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Haldirkd wrote: Can't wait 'till day 5.
Well after reading it, you may want to wait! But, I'm sure you can go through a little more pain for me ;-)

Little Miss Jay x