Milovana Mobile Site

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
ControlMyPleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Milovana Mobile Site

Post by ControlMyPleasure »

Well, I have a iPod touch. The droid sounds pretty cool in comparison to the iPhone but, I'm enjoying the tab like qualities of my iPod touch along with the cheap price and extreme portability. So, I'd rather stick to my iPod touch. Has any found a solution yet? I've been waiting incredibly eagerly for quite a while, now. Looking forward to what comes up.
isaccs77
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by isaccs77 »

Any app suggestions for a droid incapable of running flash?

Any updates on creating something more mobile friendly? I'm interested in creating a mobile required tease :)
tommyberlin86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommyberlin86 »

isaccs77 wrote:Any app suggestions for a droid incapable of running flash?

Any updates on creating something more mobile friendly? I'm interested in creating a mobile required tease :)
Just for the record, I created the HTML5 player for existing teases in the meantime (announcement at http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8379). Check it out, should allow you to access almost all webteases on iPhones, iPads and the like. Would love to hear what works on Android!
Check out my HTML5 player for milovana teases (forum thread here) — it's faster, works on iPhones, iPads, Android and in web browsers!