New Tease System

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

New Tease System

Post by masterstroke »

Realize new tease system Mia is nearly completed and ready for testing.

These are more questions than suggestions.

Will there be an overview of the new system's features and a tutorial?

Will it be easier to incorporate sound into the new system? Currently, you have to manually program sound such as a metronome into the flash tease system which is a pain in the posterior.

Will there be some kind of "Save As" feature? For better or for worse, a lot of my teases follow the same format. Each time I write a new flash tease I have to start over rather than editing an existing tease and saving it under a different name.

Will it be easier to delete media such as photos and sound in the new system? While the current flash tease system has a feature for deleting media from a tease, it doesn't seem to function very well.

Those are the first four questions I have about the system.

Thanks.

:wave:
Drum
Explorer
Explorer

Re: New Tease System

Post by Drum »

there is a new tease system?
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Drum wrote:there is a new tease system?
No, its still in development. No launch date yet.

It's briefly mentioned here.

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4591

:-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

masterstroke wrote:Realize new tease system Mia is nearly completed and ready for testing.

These are more questions than suggestions.

Will there be an overview of the new system's features and a tutorial?
Yes, most definitely.

masterstroke wrote:Will it be easier to incorporate sound into the new system? Currently, you have to manually program sound such as a metronome into the flash tease system which is a pain in the posterior.
Eos' current beta version has a metronome component which makes creating metronome sound really easy. You can pick you own tick sound, you can also create progressions where the metronome gets faster and slower etc.

As for other advanced sound features: Eos supports users to write their own libraries, that makes it possible for other people to write components of their own that allow for other advanced sound handling.

masterstroke wrote:Will there be some kind of "Save As" feature? For better or for worse, a lot of my teases follow the same format. Each time I write a new flash tease I have to start over rather than editing an existing tease and saving it under a different name.
With Eos, files are not associated with a particular tease, so you can copy the script over and the new tease will work the same as the old one. Also you can use the aforementioned library feature yourself of course to reuse code.

masterstroke wrote:Will it be easier to delete media such as photos and sound in the new system? While the current flash tease system has a feature for deleting media from a tease, it doesn't seem to function very well.
The new file manager should work more reliably, but ultimately we'll just have to wait and see how well it works for you guys once we release it. ;-)
Finlander
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Finlander »

When is the beta testing going to begin? :)
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

Seraph0x:

Thank you for the information.

More questions. What will be the fate of the flashteases already written? Will they still be available or will they eventually be removed from the site?

What is the scheduled release to Milovana members?

Will there be rating system on the new system?

:-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

masterstroke wrote:More questions. What will be the fate of the flashteases already written? Will they still be available or will they eventually be removed from the site?
We have no plans to remove either existing FlashTease or the creation of new ones. MIA teases and FlashTeases will share the same TOTM competition, so the FlashTease TOTM will eventually be renamed ITOTM - Interactive Tease of the Month.

One scenario where we might disable FlashTeases is if a security hole is discovered that we can't plug. In that case: It is possible though to write a converter from FlashTease to MIA tease, so either we or somebody from the community might undertake that project - then FlashTeases could be converted and brought back online.

masterstroke wrote:What is the scheduled release to Milovana members?
Right now I can't give you a release date, too much crazy stuff going on at once for me.

masterstroke wrote:Will there be rating system on the new system?
Yes, MIA teases will use the same rating feature that FlashTeases use.
Finlander
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Finlander »

Any updates on MIA, Seraphox?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I've been busy with other stuff, unfortunately. :-(

My next two weeks are packed, after that I'll take stock and hopefully come up with a plan on how to move MIA forward.
WendyHart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WendyHart »

Hi

Thanks for the info in the other thread about private teases. Any updates on new teaser since you brought it up? :P
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

The system is roughly on par with the FlashTease system, but the visual editor is still in the early stages right now.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by supermokkori »

seraph0x wrote:The system is roughly on par with the FlashTease system, but the visual editor is still in the early stages right now.
Hey seraph0x,

Just wondering if there's an update to the new EOS Flashtease system? I've started planning for a new Flashtease that I'd like to get out in the next month or so but if the EOS system is launching soon, I'd like to hold off - especially if the EOS system has more unique features to use easily. :yes:

Thanks!