...I wonder if anyone is in the mood to play. ;)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
soltari
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ...I wonder if anyone is in the mood to play. ;)

Post by soltari »

If only i didnt have dinner without checkin lol

sweet dreams Lindsey
ryan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ryan »

you got a PM if your still up for it
eric
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by eric »

Can't believe I missed this, PMed my yahoo to you anyways if you would ever be willing to chat, and if not, take care.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

LOL, thank you for the encouragement gentlemen. ;)

No time to play right now, but I figured i'd post a message regarding people PM'ing me. I've gotten a LOT of PM's in response to this thread. It's wonderful. Each and every one of them is appreciated, and in most cases it's honestly quite a turn on to know that i'm making you hot and bothered. I like the thought of that and love hearing about it. The more I hear about it, the more it makes me want to continue with little games like this. :whistle:

But I have to ask that you understand I can't possibly have enough time to chat with each and every person that PM's me asking for it. I have 92 messages in my inbox at the moment! :innocent: I've read each and every one of them. But I just don't have the time to sign on to Yahoo, MSN, what-have-you, to chat with 50, 60, 70, 80 guys. Regretfully of course! This is one of the reasons why I didn't post my screenname, and request that you PM me with yours, when I make it known i'm available.

I hope this doesn't come off cross to anyone. But I figured i'd post it as an apology and reason behind why I may not be getting back to every single PM. Don't be swayed from sending me a message if you want to. I'd *love* to hear from you! But I may not be able to get right back to you, that's all.

Thanks, and i'll be sure to pop up for some unexpected play time with someone again *very* soon. :innocent:

-L
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

oh don't feel at all sorry for not being able to talk to every guy who messages you. the fact that your open to talking to most people here is an honor in its self. remember... most guys here are interested in pleasing YOU! :lol: so i think wed all agree we wouldn't want to inconvenience you in any way to make you upset. i know other women have been open like you are on the forums and have pretty much been chased away by so many messages and requests. i would hat to see that happen to you.
doug1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by doug1234 »

dont be sorry lindsey. though ive been lucky enough to chat with you. it was the hottest thing i've ever experienced!

just when you think youve experienced everything there is about sex, she says something that leaves your mouth wide open. whoever winds up with you is one VERY lucky guy!
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

It's Monday, February 25th, 4:04pm EST. Who's in the mood to play? ;)

-L
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

Quick to the draw. Position has been filled.

-L
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

LOL less than 1 minute :lol: What a pitty that there are only a few women who like this kind of game :-/
Try or die
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Lindsey wrote:It's Monday, February 25th, 4:04pm EST. Who's in the mood to play? ;)

-L

You keep playing when I'm not around! How am I supposed to get in on the action when you do that? Arg!
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Lindsey wrote:Quick to the draw. Position has been filled.

-L
I must confess - I was the lucky guy this time :-)

And I got teased really bad...
Lindsey, you have a wicked mind

- You had me stroking and edging for hours...
I was sooo frustrated at the end - then you finally allowed me to cum... ( :thankyou: )

This was probably the longest - and definitely the hottest and hardest - online teasing session I have ever experienced...

so again thank you for the chance Lindsey!

ts
twitchytoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by twitchytoy »

wow lindsey! you are amazing hot, i'd loooooooove to play sometime... i have a yahoo but i'm hardly ever on it, but am on msn quite often, [email protected]

and can last a long long time, even if it makes me practically crying with desperation... would love to suffer for you!
kpreston
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kpreston »

Hi Mistress,
I would love to entertain you the best that I can. I am very new to all of this. I will do all I can to make you smile though. My YIM is prestonkip.

Thanks,
Kip
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

ts wrote: I must confess - I was the lucky guy this time :-)
Glad you had fun. And thank you for the positive reinforcement. It's always hot to hear that I got a guy off. ;)
twitchytoy wrote:wow lindsey! you are amazing hot, i'd loooooooove to play sometime... i have a yahoo but i'm hardly ever on it, but am on msn quite often, [email protected]

and can last a long long time, even if it makes me practically crying with desperation... would love to suffer for you!
Thank you ;) ...maybe you'll be available the next time i'm around, and in the mood to cause a little mischief. ;)
kpreston wrote:Hi Mistress,
I would love to entertain you the best that I can. I am very new to all of this. I will do all I can to make you smile though. My YIM is prestonkip.

Thanks,
Kip
Thank you Kip, and maybe we'll connect at some point. But i'm noone's Mistress...just a regular girl with an over-active imagination, and an above average sex drive. ;)

-L
r0nin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by r0nin »

I'd be happy to play some time on yahoo, and I'll PM you my info right now.
~r0nin