New Panties

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cum slut
Explorer
Explorer

New Panties

Post by cum slut »

I am currently submitting to exploring my sissy feminine side. It's been lurking for a while now, and this sites excellent teases have helped cultivate it to the point that I couldn't stop thinking about having my own panties and other Sissy essentials. So today I went out and bought black stockings from one store, and then I went to a lingerie store and nervously, and quickly, selected three very sexy pink thongs. When I got to the till, I don't know if it was my imagination, but I swear the girl shared a smirk with her colleague at my obviously girly purchases. But instead of terrifying me like I thought it would, quite frankly it was exciting, erotic, and a relief to think that someone else knew that I was rushing home to encase my sissy clitty in it's correct attire; my new slutty thongs.

Anyway I am now looking forward to tomorrow night when I can dress myself up like a real Sissy for the first time, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good teases that involve wearing stockings and panties, maybe with posing and humilliating pics? Or any suggestions at all would be mucho appreciated.

P.S. I think my thongs are more of a dirty night in item for an aspiring Sissy, anyone have any suggestions what my next purchases should be for everyday panties? My next goal is to wear them out of the house! :no:
Kendoll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): Lusty Lady, Andrea Danae She Bomb, Natalia My Pet, Kendollshottie, Sissy Nikki, Good Girl Gemma,, Brynhild rubber doll, Sandra My Surfer Girl, ss23,
Sarah my Sweet Girl, Little Lilly my Sissy, MUFFIN, Carmen, slave122, my pet

Re: New Panties

Post by Kendoll »

Two words
Victoria's Secret
cheertina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cheertina »

I'd definitely second the suggestion of Victoria's Secret. If you look for the deals you can usually get 5 or 6 pairs for a good price. If that's too expensive, you might also consider a variety pack of Hanes Her Way panties. I got a couple of packs of those when I first made the switch to wearing panties full time.
Subbie229
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Subbie229 »

Congrats! I also made. The first step of buying some sissy panties, tho I did so online so dudnt get the same rush =/