If you don't mind me asking

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Re: If you don't mind me asking

Post by hiphopanonymous »

astania wrote:
hiphopanonymous wrote:Yeah, it's probably going to be late on the 20th. Something messed up on the encoding and so the last bit of it didn't come out. So I'll start re-encoding soon and (provided nothing breaks on the next run-through) start uploading in the morning/afternoon.
this is gonna be great! :D so on the verge of the 21 jan then? :D late 20th?

getting my fix by CH hardcore :P
Yeah, it's going to be late. Either super late tonight or early tomorrow (the 21st), now. Premiere kept deciding to leave parts of the credits out and I kept on noticing little nit-picky issues with one of the rounds, so I need to make those changes real fast and hope this final encoding doesn't take another 8 hours. =/
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

gogo :P yeah super job man! ill check in and see if its gonna be today or early tomorrow :D
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

Encode attempt number 3 is starting now. If the problem areas from the previous encode are good this time through, then I'll start uploading then. The final file is going to weigh in somewhere around 2.5 GB, so, while it shouldn't take super long to upload, it won't be quick. When the upload process starts, I'll create the thread for it.

Edit: Interestingly/excitingly enough, it appears this encode is moving faster. While it wouldn't surprise me if jumped back up later, it's currently estimating 5 hours remaining for the encode, and falling.
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

hiphopanonymous wrote:Encode attempt number 3 is starting now. If the problem areas from the previous encode are good this time through, then I'll start uploading then. The final file is going to weigh in somewhere around 2.5 GB, so, while it shouldn't take super long to upload, it won't be quick. When the upload process starts, I'll create the thread for it.

Edit: Interestingly/excitingly enough, it appears this encode is moving faster. While it wouldn't surprise me if jumped back up later, it's currently estimating 5 hours remaining for the encode, and falling.
nice :D So soon all the files are uploaded? how many files are there?
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

No one got it :(

it was the release date, 14 & 14 = 28th at 14:14

but since your all useless, I will release sat night (as long as encoding goes OK)
Thundercat2k9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thundercat2k9 »

YAY - we love you :D