What Would You Like To See In A Girls-Only Tease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

What Would You Like To See In A Girls-Only Tease?

Post by Stair_Car »

So I've tried making teases in a number of different fetishes, but they're all from the same perspective. I've been reading some of the "for gals" teases on this site, and I'd like to add to the appallingly small number of such teases available. But of course, this is one area where I can't just trust my own kinks. I need to put myself in someone else's shoes. So I put it to you, the women (and maybe men?) who read for-gals teases.

What is it you like most about a tease? What do you like the least? (it's OK if this is the same for both sexes)
Are there special considerations I should be thinking of when making a for-gals tease?
What fetishes would you like to see in such a tease? Are there some that are underrepresented in your opinion?
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

Re: What Would You Like To See In A Girls-Only Tease?

Post by Stair_Car »

OK, apparently I overestimated how many women are on this site, since there's not a single one. I guess I won't be making a for-gals tease after all. My mistake.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Stair_Car wrote:OK, apparently I overestimated how many women are on this site, since there's not a single one. I guess I won't be making a for-gals tease after all. My mistake.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
meri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meri »

Well no wonder there are no other women here... This site is targeted specifically for men. I found it trying to do some research about T&D, hoping there would be some teases just for girls. I just wish there were more here! Add a "girls teasing girls" tag for the search engines to find, and believe me, they will come!

Maybe it would help if, instead of having to wsde through all of the F/m teadses, you had a seperate index for "girls only teases?" Lots of girls like a nice, slow tease. Add a few more to the site, and make it easier for us to find them, and I bet your female membership will go waaay up!

Now about what I would like to see in a tease... First of all, you should remember that there are a lot of teasable girls out here who care nothing at all for males. We want to be teased by other girls! I think there is a large group out here that would love to take part in that sort of thing... IF they could find it!

I love a bit of pain and humiliation along with teasing. How about having some challenges to be met, like in the last tease? Certain tasks to be done, timed actions, penalties for having to stop to avoid cumming, you know, THAT sort of thing. Something like this... "Lick your index finger once...stroke your clit once...lick your finger again...stroke your clit again... do this 100 times. If you have to stop to keep from coming before all 100 strokes, pinch your nipples between finger and thumb as hard as you can for a count of five seconds. Then begin the lick and stroke again, doing it 200 times before moving on." That kind of thing.

There are many wonderful penalties that could be imposed for infractions of the rules... nipple pinching and twisting, clit pinching, snapping a rubber band on a sensitive area (inner thigh, underarm, underside of breast, etc), rub your clit with an ice-cube for 60 seconds and then begin again, insert an icecube in your vagina, put a clothes pin on your left nipple and begin the exercise again, etc., etc. There is soooo much that could be done this way... Or ow about some forced exercise? "Bend over and touch your toes 50 times, and then start over again from the beginning." "do 20 jumping-jacks, tap your clit 100 times, then do twenty sit-ups," Mmm! Just think of the possibilities...

And the penalty in the tease I just went through, the one involving putting on several pairs of panties and a pair of jeans... God, that was wicked... But VERY hott! (Also pretty damned difficult! But that is what made it fun! Of course, I now have three pair of wet panties instead of only one...) There are all sorts of penalties you could have to make it more difficult to cum. How about having to use your off hand? wearing mittens? Or having to hump a pillow between your legs, instead of using fingers?

Or going in the other direction, how about requiring that the tease-ee (technical term...) have a certain number of orgasms in a set length of time? Failure to do so might require a week of total denial before being able to try again... I'm sure if you would put yur mind to it, you could think of all sorts of wicked things to do to a poor, aroused girl...

I was just about to leave the site when I found the "girl's only" tease. Plese please please add some more, and make them easier to find, and I promise I will be back. AND refer some of my friends to the site.

Anyway, I will check from time to time to see if there is anything worth my coming back for... I hope there will be!!!

Thanks for a wonderfully hot, naughty experience!

meri
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

meri wrote:Well no wonder there are no other women here... This site is targeted specifically for men. I found it trying to do some research about T&D, hoping there would be some teases just for girls. I just wish there were more here! Add a "girls teasing girls" tag for the search engines to find, and believe me, they will come!

Maybe it would help if, instead of having to wsde through all of the F/m teadses, you had a seperate index for "girls only teases?" Lots of girls like a nice, slow tease. Add a few more to the site, and make it easier for us to find them, and I bet your female membership will go waaay up!

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#tags=for-gals

(Are all women "technically challenged" ?)
:look:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
newfoundannie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by newfoundannie »

i would love to have timers and things instructing a woman to play with clit stick fingers in etc. nothing too dirty. more female web teases would be amazing if someone would make a bunch more...PLEASEEEEEEE
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

meri wrote:Well no wonder there are no other women here... This site is targeted specifically for men. I found it trying to do some research about T&D, hoping there would be some teases just for girls. I just wish there were more here! Add a "girls teasing girls" tag for the search engines to find, and believe me, they will come!
meri
Doing my best, Meri.... Doing my best... :lol: ;-)

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... =for-women

Give my "May I Cum" series a test-run, but regardless, there's quite a few teases for women...
Not as many as for men, to be sure, but we're trying... :-)

Welcome to the site... :wave:

Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

newfoundannie wrote:i would love to have timers and things instructing a woman to play with clit stick fingers in etc. nothing too dirty. more female web teases would be amazing if someone would make a bunch more...PLEASEEEEEEE
Try these two:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10121
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10228
Dream_On
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Dream_On »

*pokes Human* No we're not, it's just more fun to make guys do the work for us. :-P
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Dream_On wrote:*pokes Human* No we're not, it's just more fun to make guys do the work for us. :-P
*Sigh*
The things we guys do for pussy :-/
Snoopy76
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Snoopy76 »

I agree that there are less female teases on Milo currently, but hey shit happens!

I think you should write one - will watch and wait to see it..... :whistle:

Snoopy.
“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure.” Marquis de Sade
meri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meri »

I can tell you what I would like to see... I would love t see more girl/girl teases! I am new here and still looking around, but so far, my absolute favorite teases are the ones by "autumn." Mmmmmmm!
They are wicked and delicious!

There is something specific i would love to see, even though it may not be a classic tease situation. I am really having trouble trying to control myself. With one of Autumns teases, I only got to the first page, and was so turned on I just had to go ahead and bring myself to orgasm. I felt really ashamed of myself afterword, and wished there was some really severe punishment for having lost control that way. You know, something with some serious pain involved... intimate pain, of course. something that would be a real deterant to misbehavior.

I may recognise that i need punishment, but I just don't have enough strength of will to punish myself without specific instructions. But if Autumn was really strict, and telling me what I had to do... then i could follow her(?) orders and get the punishment I need. (How about it Autumn? Please?)

How about someone doing a strict punishment scenario for girls that loose control and cum without permission? Something we could come back to again and again if necessary?

meri