www.humiliatrix.com

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

Very nice site isurfer; Thanks alot :whistle:
Marke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by Marke »

I was a member too (how embarassing), but like others left after a month or so doue to lack of response and no new content. Pity as some of the material is good - 19 days of chastity, for example. Great potential and I hope Mistress Melissa does deliver, but hey, the sites for losers so don't be upset if you get ripped off! :-D
backstrokin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by backstrokin »

So. The new updates are in at Humiliatrix. They are terrible. The best part of the site, IMO the audios, are now using this crappy reverb/room emulator. The problem is that it sounds like each sentence has been cut and pasted together by a teenager and the reverby thing is cut with it so you get this cutting in and out with each sentence.

Now for the Cons.

The new Videos are done with a hack-job of an actor with the worst fake laugh this side of.... hmm both sides of here. Not only that but there seems to be this real bad attempt at brainwshing you to give "Mellisa" all of your money through whisper tracks in the first minute of playback. It's so badly done and so malicious that it made me come over here and rant. This kind of shit can ruin peoples lives and there is NO WARNING that they are in there. It's bullshit.

[edit by dark]censored! no insultings please, thanks[/edit]
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

Thanks a lot for being the first to pony up for their scam, er, site since the "update" and posting your thoughts.

I am actually surprised they have new videos because they don't seem to be described in their preview section. It's too bad they haven't nailed down a good formula -- I still see a lot of potential in that site especially in terms of the video production.

Have they implemented a forum or anything that might allow members to bring in their own content or at least complain about the lack thereof?

Too bad about the poor audio too although, the subliminal message stuff (like layering tracks) is kind of a big turn on for me, even though I know it's there. For me, it works waay better to cover up garbage like bad-laughing and other poor voice-acting and gives the writing a chance to shine. MWK and the hypno-audio girl (sorry, I forgot your name) do stuff like that and I appreciate it.

Thanks again
-Xen
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

I have a current subscription to Humiliatrix.com, but I am going to let it lapse (non-recurring option) for just the reasons listed.

I also have a subscription for http://www.adorekristina.com which I have enjoyed. She updates at least once a month, and there is some nice content. I am not sure how long I'll keep that one, but it is good for the moment.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde Recommends...
New Selections Each Week!
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

Well, having read this thread, I thought I'd log in...and low and behold, Humiliatrix has done an update.

Two videos and a new audio on the members front page.

Inside the members area, it is pretty much the same.

One of the things that bugs me at Humiliatrix is that is SO geared toward Financial Domination.

If that is your thing, cool; but there is so much more to the realm of humiliation than dumping your paycheck into some woman's bank account.

It's almost to the point that I automatically click off of a site if that's the predominant thing. It can be ONE of many things; but if it is the primary thing, I know I am in the wrong place.
-slavechylde-

"I understand integrity. But, gads…how often does a guy get paid a princely sum of money to deflower a virgin, then turn around and fuck her willing and experienced older sister – all in the same day?!"

slavechylde Recommends...
New Selections Each Week!
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

http://www.adorekristina.com was my first humiliation site. I really enjoyed the content, but felt ripped off at the time because many of the links shown in the preview section were simply 'coming soon' in the members section. There's a lot of good stuff though, and her audio is fabulous.
backstrokin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by backstrokin »

backstrokin wrote:So. The new updates are in at Humiliatrix. .......

Sorry Dark. :-/
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re:

Post by dark »

backstrokin wrote:
backstrokin wrote:So. The new updates are in at Humiliatrix. .......

Sorry Dark. :-/
No problem, good that you agree :-)
Try or die
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: www.humiliatrix.com

Post by bondageslave36 »

I noticed humiliatrix.com got a bit of a facelift today, with a small update and a few other scheduled ones promised soon. I wonder if they are going to be any better than the older videos they had. Hopefully they keep on schedule and start updating it a little more often.
seeker963
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by seeker963 »

I found this site today and had to voice in on this discussion.

Humiliatrix was the first site that ever convinced me to buy a membership many years ago.

At this time "Melissa" was making an audio a week, updating every Friday and it was well worth the membership price that was like $14.99 a month at the time. I thought that Melissa was great, really got into the spirit of it, but after a while the themes got repetitive, but still quality.

Then something happened and the audios stopped, so the large library of audios on the site happened a long time ago and have been sitting there with no update in a long time.

Then there was the videos came in and basically I can say they are not quality and really not worth it in my mind. Especially at the prices which is more then twice as much as it used to be, talk about inflation.

So what I think happened is that there was production in small spurts of effort where there was a theme or a day like valentines, spring break etc and then it became like 2-3 updates per a year. Which brings in the suckers waiting for the weekly Friday update like the golden years.

And in typical humiliatrix fashion they update the site with one video, advertise a few more that are supposed to arrive this month and next month and it is the last day of February and no update.

The real disconnect in a world of reality is that the one with the real skills was Melissa, but she does not look like the "sorority girl, cheerleader, ice queen" image that she portrays on the audio, so video with her is not possible. Then the girls who do the video are better looking, but do not know how to pull off the whole humiliatrix things with the same skill.

So unless there is some huge change in the site, I would stay away for now.
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by str0be »

seeker963 wrote:The real disconnect in a world of reality is that the one with the real skills was Melissa, but she does not look like the "sorority girl, cheerleader, ice queen" image that she portrays on the audio, so video with her is not possible. Then the girls who do the video are better looking, but do not know how to pull off the whole humiliatrix things with the same skill.
I think this was the big problem I had with them when I tried them out. Some of the stuff seemed really good, but the girls in the videos where obviously not really 'into' it. Rushing through their lines and giggling the whole time. I think the giggling would be fine if it felt like they were giggling at you and playing up the humiliation thing, but it just felt like they were giggling at the situation. It's very difficult to get into a situation when the girls in the video obviously are not into it themselves.

I just remembered, backin the day, didn't tey also have a decent sized collection of webteases? I seem to remember that being what brought me there originally, but when they did their big re-design, I don't remember being able to find them.
nancysue4u
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nancysue4u »

[color=#FF40BF][/color] i feel obligated to defend my Mistress Melissa, since i have been a devoted loser for years now. She has the hypnotizing ability to speak to the conflicted nature of the closet sissy, playing on his fears and weaknesses. She conjures up the helpless churning in my gut that i remember as a child, seeing delicate feminine items and burning with shame since i knew i should not want them. i have now given in to those temptations and consider myself female. there is so much content on the site and it is so powerful to me. Her voice is unique and captivating. The models have the essence of dominant women, and as they gaze out at me, i slip further into their grasp

nancysue
havokxe
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by havokxe »

Just curious, does anyone here know if any of the girls featured on the site do work outside of humiliatrix.com? I'm particularly interested in Princess Sabrina. thanks in advance for your help, fellas!
totaldiscord
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by totaldiscord »

I know that Mistress Nykki does/did some modeling outside of her work with Humiliatrix.com. http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=234942

She's also the only girl from that site that I've found a myspace page for - though she's recently converted it so that it's more geared toward her work as an EMT/firefighter than her femdom work. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =225662953

If you're interested in seeing more femdom-type stuff from Nykki, she does still shoot some videos with Brat Princess. http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5590

Oh, and one of the "new girls", Miss Kendra, she's done some work with Velvet Kick. http://www.velvetkick.net/previews/

Unfortunately, I haven't run across any of the other girls outside of their appearances with humiliatrix.com.