Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

Post by shell »

hey suzzu *Grin*

Hope this helps..... *wicked smile*

http://www.sexybooru.com/_images/fddf67 ... meltoe.jpg
suzzu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by suzzu »

# 7
ruined orgasm .... I found the right pace :-) !!
Those precedent ruined orgasm made me very very horny ... I think I got addicted of them, even though I wish to have a full orgasm!!
But I have to climb the pick!!
Thank you Shell for your answers ... on reading I'm getting hard just rubbing a little your dick ;-) !
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Well, it's that time when I disappear into the Florida sunset once again.
I know that some of you are still working on today's challenge.....you can do this.....be safe, but keep going, if you can.

I will look back in, before I shut down my PC for the night, but I won't be able to response. I hope to see things that excite me...please me and make me incredibly happy!!! *warm smile*

You can do this suzzu!!!!
And aachelsea99, how ya doing darlin??? Haven't heard from you today??? You okay?

Good luck, everyone *warm smile*

to see the status list, look at page five, or use this link
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47#p103547
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

shell wrote:I forgot ....again....*pretends that I have*.....how many left now, boy? *wicked laughter*
O...o...one, Miss. A measly one.

And I enjoy hanging out in the chat... but... I.. don't know if I can tonight.
pantylover
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pantylover »

shell wrote:
pantylover wrote:Miss Shell,
*kneels in front of you* I am so sorry I crossed the line, I honestly didn't mean to, It was meant to be playful. I am soo, soo sorry, can you please forgive me?
Yes, I forgive you. *Gentle smile* Thank you for apologizing.

Thank you for forgiving me, again I am so sorry and will not dissapoint you again.

*continues in my response now....*

Shell wrote:
I know that was for Turtle, but I really enjoyed looking at the website and have saved it in my favorites.
I think these fleshlight things are amazing!!! *Smile*
pantylover wrote:
They are amazing, I am looking at getting another one, want to help me pick one out?*winks*
Gosh, I don't know that one I looked at...it looked pretty amazing!!!! *Smile*

*Smiles warmly* what do you think about this one*wink*http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-girls/eu/ariel/

Shell wrote:
*Wicked smile*................fucking awesome!!!!!!
pantylover wrote:
I hope I pleased you Miss, yesterday was an awesome day, even with the achey balls.
Yes darlin, you pleased me *Smile*

I am so happy I pleased you Miss.

Shell wrote:
Gosh, would I purposely intend for the final one not to be quite satisfying??? *wicked smile* Not me!!!

I figured it would feel much like a ruined one for some of you.....a mind fuck if you will, because nothing came out. *wicked smile grows* I do so love fucking with the mind!!

Well, I wasn't going to make you go without, at all......but since you asked so nicely... *Wicked smile*.....
This is what I want you to do......

You are to continue to watch this thread the rest of the week, encouraging each person. You are only allowed 15 minutes a day to edge one time. When you have seen the last person finish up, then you will be allowed to have another orgasm.
The catch....if the last person is not able to finish all ten, then you are to edge 10 times before that orgasm is released. If they make it....enjoy that orgasm in all it's wonderful glory!

Not probably what you had in mind, huh? *wicked smile* Hey, you brought that on yourself! *wicked laughter!!*
pantylover wrote:
You are enjoying this aren't you? Come on 1885, slavedan, and ukickedmiperro, you can do it. Hopefully Denton will choose Saturday and not Sunday. One edge per day is better than what you could have made me do. I don't think I could do ten a day.
Yes, actually, I am enjoying this, very much!!! *grin*

*Smiles* I thought you would be.

You don't think you could do ten a day? *wicked smile* You sure about that???
I am not sure if I could or not, but something tells me I might be finding out. Nervous look on my face now.
suzzu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by suzzu »

ruined orgasm :weep:
I wish so much to have a full one: the base of my shaft was so hard .... and my balls so sore ....!
THe tip of my head is so red and pulsing ...!
But only some drops of transparent liquid escaped!!!

I'm tired, horny, sleepy; my dear Shell left me alone ...
.... but the pick is so close!

let's go!
I'll do it for her!
suzzu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by suzzu »

I can't believe that .... I get the latest one!!
This time it has been painful .... for my shaft first ( it wanted to explode for its hardness...) and then for my balls ... they are aching right now after 5 minutes ...

Now I'll rest some minutes ... take the very latest one # 10 and I'll go bed immediately!! It's very late for me .... I write about my last orgasm tomorrow!

Good night!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

I... just... can't... stay... away... even though I know you won't be on again tonight. So another hour passes and another edge.

I have to ask, did you know how much time I spend in the chat when you assigned this task? Very wicked indeed if you did. :-(
pantylover
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pantylover »

Miss Shell,
My edge for the day is complete *smiles*. I stroked my cock hard for the first ten minutes, then spent the next few in that place right before you hit the edge. Then once I hit the edge, I stayed there for almost two minutes before letting go, leaving my cock begging for more strokes. Even after all the stroking and cumming yesterday, I am still so horny, and now this adding to it. My balls, although empty, still ache a little and I am sure it will get worse before it gets better.

I hope this pleases you Miss.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

It's amazing how much balls can ache even after they've cum 9 times in 2 days. :(

Another hour down... I think I'm nearly done for the night... maybe one more... it's sooooo sore.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

And a final edge for the night! I hope and pray that you make an early arrival tomorrow as I plan to be on most of the day again tomorrow.

It's getting very hard to stop at the edge, but I'm doing it for your pleasure. I usually have a lot of struggles with edging in teases, one or two edges and I just can't take it anymore. But when I'm doing it for someone it makes it worthwhile to stop and slightly easier. Thank you for this pleasure!

I... had a question. This "edge every hour"... I interpreted that as every entire hour meaning if I spend 30 minutes, then log off, when I come back I owe you an edge after 30 more minutes. Is that what you intended, Miss?

Oh, and I think you should know. Alliteration, Dream_On, Mistress Jenifer, and Doxy's Turtle have all been very helpful with my edging. They've posted pictures for me to help me out and I've been very grateful.
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

pantylover it a good thing that you apologized to Shell , but I think you should apologize to me for touching Shell . I care a great deal about her and I don't like what you did
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Happy Thursday to you all. *Smile*

I will get to the replies soon, but first I want/need to say something.

This is to 1885, slavedan, ukickedmiperro, and denton and of course who ever else is interested.

I have sent a PM to the four of them.

There was a reason that I originally made the challenge to end on Friday.
I am not around much, if at all on the weekends.
I could log off on Friday afternoon and not return to Milo until Monday. There is always the possibility...I mean heck, I was on a lot last weekend, but there are no guarantees for this coming weekend.

There is a strong possibility that the four above will get no encouragement, or feedback from me through the challenge.
If any or all of them wish to remove themselves from the challenge, I understand totally and will not think of them poorly. *gentle smile*

Okie dokie, onward and forward. *Smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

jp wrote:
shell wrote:I forgot ....again....*pretends that I have*.....how many left now, boy? *wicked laughter*
O...o...one, Miss. A measly one.

And I enjoy hanging out in the chat... but... I.. don't know if I can tonight.
Okay, so that's one more ruined and then the full one, right? *wicked smile*
And yes, I KNOW that I am fucking with you.............and that you MUST endure it!!! *wicked laughter*

jp wrote:I... just... can't... stay... away... even though I know you won't be on again tonight. So another hour passes and another edge.

I have to ask, did you know how much time I spend in the chat when you assigned this task? Very wicked indeed if you did. :-(
Well, I assume you are just living online now....and helping pay the bills for the place. *giggling*
Are you trying to tell me that you are consumed with me, consumed with the challenge boy? *wicked smile*

jp wrote:It's amazing how much balls can ache even after they've cum 9 times in 2 days. :(

Another hour down... I think I'm nearly done for the night... maybe one more... it's sooooo sore.
Just one more.....and one more....and one more.......you just can't get enough, can you??? *wicked smile*

jp wrote:And a final edge for the night! I hope and pray that you make an early arrival tomorrow as I plan to be on most of the day again tomorrow.
What if I don't come in the room at all....you realize that you won't cum, for..........weeks, right? No touching, no edging, except any that I order of you.......although the no touching thing is pretty great.
I wonder, with this time away, any possibility of you getting an orgasm with a partner? *grin* Just curious.
It's getting very hard to stop at the edge, but I'm doing it for your pleasure. I usually have a lot of struggles with edging in teases, one or two edges and I just can't take it anymore. But when I'm doing it for someone it makes it worthwhile to stop and slightly easier. Thank you for this pleasure!
Of course it's getting hard to stop at the edge.....if it was easy....where would the challenge be??? *wicked smile*
You are most welcome, boy. *Smile*
I... had a question. This "edge every hour"... I interpreted that as every entire hour meaning if I spend 30 minutes, then log off, when I come back I owe you an edge after 30 more minutes. Is that what you intended, Miss?
Yes, that is what once an hour means. As long as in one hours time, there is an edge, you are good. If you edge at the end of the hour, and then do another one, so that it falls on the beginning of the hour......that's fine with me. *smile*
Oh, and I think you should know. Alliteration, Dream_On, Mistress Jenifer, and Doxy's Turtle have all been very helpful with my edging. They've posted pictures for me to help me out and I've been very grateful.
Awwwwhhhh, that's so sweet of them!!! *giggling smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

pantylover wrote: Thank you for forgiving me, again I am so sorry and will not dissapoint you again.
You are welcome....however, it seems as if you owe Someone else an apology, and he may not be so forgiving......you best beg, and I mean BEG for forgiveness from Master. *knowing smile*

pantylover wrote:
*Smiles warmly* what do you think about this one*wink*http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-girls/eu/ariel/
Being totally honest, I liked the other one better. *Smile*

pantylover wrote:
One edge per day is better than what you could have made me do. I don't think I could do ten a day.
Shell wrote:
You don't think you could do ten a day? *wicked smile* You sure about that???
pantylover wrote:
I am not sure if I could or not, but something tells me I might be finding out. Nervous look on my face now.
Yes, something tells me that you might. Today, Thursday, I want you to find out. *Wicked smile*
You are not to leave me hundreds of replies here about it, just one, at the end of the day, concerning this post.
If you want to keep track of thoughts as you go along, that's fine....keep them on a word document and then copy and paste at the end.

By the way....yes, I know this is very wicked.....ten edges.....and no possibility of orgasm.........yet. *wicked smile* God, I love my job! *lol*