Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

Post by shell »

aimtopleaseyou2005 wrote:
Spoiler: show
shell wrote:I think I could sit here and stare at Are you sure you can't play............I'm sure you would be very good at this task. *grin*
i wish i could sweet Ms Shell... perhaps another time i can make it up to You on cam if You wish.
Perhaps another time then. *Soft smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote: Because of your lack in judgement of not thinking about this......you owe me one orgasm...in the chat room....at any time I demand it.....in any way that I demand it...... *wicked smile*
*sighs...at myself* You're right, I should have thought of that. I.O.U. one orgasm :)
I'm very glad that the orgasm was intense for you....and that it lasted extra long!!! You didn't mention how much cum was at the end....???
Not very much at all...it wasn't a dry orgasm, but let's just say there was barely any cleanup. :P The first one, on the other hand...quite a bit!

As for the rest...I'm glad I made you proud, Miss Shell :)
Of course I'm right, I always am. *giggling* *takes your I.O.U....and tucks it away for safe keeping* *Grin*

I didn't think there would be much left at the end.....but I'm glad you got to quench your thirst with the first one. *wicked smile*

to see the status list, look at page five, or use this link
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47#p103547
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

WHOO HOO!!! Got everything responded to!! With five minutes to spare!

I will check in on everyone later on! *smile*

I'm looking forward to hearing from aachelsea99 and suzzu.

And as a reminder, if you PM'd me...don't forget the little punishment I said you must do, between orgasms. *gentle smile*

Tootles... *Smile*

jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

shell wrote:Well, then you best hope I make it into the chat room, at the same time you are, or this is going to be a long few weeks for you.

To keep your cock ready.......if you are in the chat room.....you need to edge once an hour.....that way, if I walk in, you can beg to get the next orgasm done. *wicked smile*
Your poor poor cock.......you are going to be a mess before this is all over!!! *wicked laughter*
Y.. yes Miss.

*suddenly aroused at the thoughts racing through my head*
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

How bad :\'-(
Have absolutely no time this week, would love to participate, but no chance this week and weekend.
Think ruining is much easier than a full orgasm.

Will there soon another event like that :blush:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

*sweating, hot, bothered*

One hour in chat, Miss, one edge completed. It took nearly 15 minutes of furious stroking... my cock is so tired from this workout you've given it. This challenge... so much harder than I anticipated.

I used your avatar for encouragement. I imagined you laying in the sand, back arched, just like the picture. Such a beautiful body... smooth tummy, luscious breasts, powerful shoulders and neck... such a beautiful image.
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

shell wrote:
Oda wrote:Right now i did 4 ruined orgasm. The first two i did in a row and i think it weren´t a problem to do more, but i stopped and took a break. The first two wasn´t a big deal, i was really horny before and even more after that... ^^

The third one wasn´t a problem either, but i decided to rest after that one, too. But i couldn´t stop myself for long and so i did the fourth one not long after the third. That one was alot harder and it took more effort to cum. It suprised me a little bit, because i felt really horny and right now i´m imagine the next orgasm of mine. This will be definitly a very hard task.

After the fourth i felt a little bit melancholic (thanks to Alliteration for the word) and so i decided to eat and drink something and do a longer break, before i continue with the task.
I hadn't seen this post, before I responded to your last.....

*I move up close to you, and wrap my arms around you and hold you for a few minutes.*

If after this next orgasm, if the melancholic mood does not go away.....then you might have reached your limit and as soon as you are ready, finish up with a full and pleasurable orgasm....for me. *gentle smile*
Safety first, darlin.
Thank you for your caring, but after my break, i feel pretty good even after ruined orgams Number 5 and 6^^

... well ok... not in every way :D I still feel pretty horny... even hornier than in the beginning and the amount of cum decrease dramaticly :D... so i don´t know it anything is left inside, but i am willing to try and like i said, right now i´m feeling pretty good and i think i can do more orgasm today.

Before i forget... thank you for this very nice pic, it helped me alot during the last two orgasms :)
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

2nd hour, 2nd edge. It's getting easier... only 5 minutes this time. Starting to get horny again, but my cock is so sore from all the stroking. After all these orgasms the past 2 days it's really hard to stop at the edge... I want so much to just go over!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

jp wrote:
shell wrote:Well, then you best hope I make it into the chat room, at the same time you are, or this is going to be a long few weeks for you.

To keep your cock ready.......if you are in the chat room.....you need to edge once an hour.....that way, if I walk in, you can beg to get the next orgasm done. *wicked smile*
Your poor poor cock.......you are going to be a mess before this is all over!!! *wicked laughter*
Y.. yes Miss.

*suddenly aroused at the thoughts racing through my head*
Thoughts racing through my mind as well. *Wicked smile*

shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Frozen88 wrote:How bad :\'-(
Have absolutely no time this week, would love to participate, but no chance this week and weekend.
Think ruining is much easier than a full orgasm.

Will there soon another event like that :blush:
Too bad you can joined..... maybe next time. *Soft smile*
DoxysTurtle
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by DoxysTurtle »

jp wrote:2nd hour, 2nd edge. It's getting easier... only 5 minutes this time. Starting to get horny again, but my cock is so sore from all the stroking. After all these orgasms the past 2 days it's really hard to stop at the edge... I want so much to just go over!
I still have faith in you JP. And I know what you mean about stopping at the edge.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

jp wrote:*sweating, hot, bothered*

One hour in chat, Miss, one edge completed. It took nearly 15 minutes of furious stroking... my cock is so tired from this workout you've given it. This challenge... so much harder than I anticipated.

I used your avatar for encouragement. I imagined you laying in the sand, back arched, just like the picture. Such a beautiful body... smooth tummy, luscious breasts, powerful shoulders and neck... such a beautiful image.
Awwhhhh.....how sweet.....thinking of me, while you abuse your poor cock. *Wicked smile*
Maybe I ought to look in the chat room.....see if you are here................MAYBE. *wicked smile grows*

pantylover
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by pantylover »

shell wrote:
pantylover wrote: Miss Shell,
I continued to rub and stroke through my boxers for number 6 and got to the edge that way and rode it for about a minute. Then I went over and pulled my hand away, letting what I had left in my balls dribble out, which wasn't much.
For number seven, I pumped my fleshlight hard and was again at the edge. I continued to ride the edge for about a minute and thirty seconds, then another ruined orgasm for you.
For number eight, I took it much slower, only stroking once every 4 or 5 seconds. Doing that once again I found myself on the edge. This time I couldn't hold it and pulled out and let my cock spasm and twitch in the air and beg to be stroked to a full orgasm.
mmmmmmm......I am so wet after reading about numbers 6-8......the twitching thing at the end........if I was allowed to touch....I would probably sit here and masturbate to orgasm, right now. FUCK!!!!! *moans loudly*

mmmm, I wish you were allowed to touch, and bring yourself to a full orgasm while I stayed on edge just to please you. Damn, the image of you making yourself cum made my cock twitch.
Wow, eight ruined orgams, most I have ever done in one day and my cock is still hard even though only a drop or two comes out now. Starting to wonderif there will be anything left for number ten. I am going to take another break before number nine, and then number ten, a full orgasm, unless you have changed your mind.......
I am so proud of you going above and beyond what you have done before!!! *big smile*

*gives you a big hug* I don't think I could have done it without you.

Shell wrote:
So....pantylover, how ya doin darlin? Just wanted to touch base with you...make sure all is well. *warm smile*
All is well with me, balls are a little achey from all the ruined orgasms, but its to be expected. When I started this, I really didn't think I could finish, looks like I was wrong. Any words of encouragement for my last two orgasms of the day.
I think several of you didn't think you would get as far as you did. *Smile*
I did look back in on you last night, before shutting down my PC. I'm sorry I wasn't able to offer those words of encouragement, please know that I wanted to. *gentle smile*

*smiles back with a happy look* it's ok *gives your pussy a few love taps*

Hi Doxy, this is what I have currently.
http://www.fleshlight.com/fleshlight-gi ... oys/stoya/
I know that was for Turtle, but I really enjoyed looking at the website and have saved it in my favorites.
I think these fleshlight things are amazing!!! *Smile*

They are amazing, I am looking at getting another one, want to help me pick one out?*winks*

Phew, with about 15 minutes to spare. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it those last two, but to please you I made sure I finished. For number nine, I tied my cock and balls up to make sure the head of my cock was extra sensitive. This time I did things a little different and only stroked the head of my cock with the fleshlight, oh god how it felt good, then once on edge I pushed over it and pulled the fleshlight away and nothing came out, almost worse than having a regular ruined orgasm.
*Wicked smile*................fucking awesome!!!!!!

I hope I pleased you Miss, yesterday was an awesome day, even with the achey balls.
Nervous about number ten, I left my cock and balls tied up and did the tease "Faye teases". Then at the end I had a huge orgasm, but not quite satisfying, I think that may have been your intention from the beginning. It was almost just like a ruined one since I had nothing left to spurt. Now my balls are still a bit achey and my cock is sore, but it was all worth it to please you Miss. Now I am wondering, since you let me have all this fun, how long will you make me go without?
Gosh, would I purposely intend for the final one not to be quite satisfying??? *wicked smile* Not me!!!

I figured it would feel much like a ruined one for some of you.....a mind fuck if you will, because nothing came out. *wicked smile grows* I do so love fucking with the mind!!

Well, I wasn't going to make you go without, at all......but since you asked so nicely... *Wicked smile*.....
This is what I want you to do......

You are to continue to watch this thread the rest of the week, encouraging each person. You are only allowed 15 minutes a day to edge one time. When you have seen the last person finish up, then you will be allowed to have another orgasm.
The catch....if the last person is not able to finish all ten, then you are to edge 10 times before that orgasm is released. If they make it....enjoy that orgasm in all it's wonderful glory!

Not probably what you had in mind, huh? *wicked smile* Hey, you brought that on yourself! *wicked laughter!!*

You are enjoying this aren't you? Come on 1885, slavedan, and ukickedmiperro, you can do it. Hopefully Denton will choose Saturday and not Sunday. One edge per day is better than what you could have made me do. I don't think I could do ten a day.

Congratulations for doing all 10. I am very, very proud of you boy!!! *Bright smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Oda wrote: Thank you for your caring, but after my break, i feel pretty good even after ruined orgams Number 5 and 6^^

... well ok... not in every way :D I still feel pretty horny... even hornier than in the beginning and the amount of cum decrease dramaticly :D... so i don´t know it anything is left inside, but i am willing to try and like i said, right now i´m feeling pretty good and i think i can do more orgasm today.

Before i forget... thank you for this very nice pic, it helped me alot during the last two orgasms :)
You are welcome. Caring is a part of who I am...can't stop it, even if I wanted to, which I don't. *smile*

I'm glad you feel pretty good!!! *big smile* That's wonderful!!!!
And look at you...five and six...under your belt now... *giggling at my choice of words* Good boy!!! *Smile*

You are welcome for the picture.....I think I will throw another one or two out....I'm so, sweet, aren't ?* wicked smile*

http://thumbs.twilightsex.com/blog/2010 ... 101790.jpg

http://www.lifeinitaly.com/files/iStock ... 1Small.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leubq ... o1_500.jpg

shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

jp wrote:2nd hour, 2nd edge. It's getting easier... only 5 minutes this time. Starting to get horny again, but my cock is so sore from all the stroking. After all these orgasms the past 2 days it's really hard to stop at the edge... I want so much to just go over!
Okay, Okay....I will come see if you are in the room. *wicked smile*