Chastity vs constant teasing

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dorf23
Explorer
Explorer

Chastity vs constant teasing

Post by dorf23 »

What is harder for you? I don't know about long term, but in short term constant teasing without cumming is infinitely easier to handle than being in chastity.

How about you?
lolstick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Chastity vs constant teasing

Post by lolstick »

When I play solo, i use chastity as a punishment for disobeying. This simply because chastity without a mistress is quite boring to me.
Also use it while sleeping or just after teasing myself because after a few days i just cant stop touching my dick when I'm at home :P
teasemepleaseme
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasemepleaseme »

I am totally for teasing rather than chastity. I feel like chastity is more of a in-person control or punishment. Teasing (and denial) required more self control and makes me leak like crazy O_O
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by denton »

I haven't actually done "real" chastity with a device etc, but I find not being allowed to touch a lot harder and really dislike it.
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
silver
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by silver »

I was just denied for 3 weeks, and was only teased for the middle week. Hands-off is way more frustrating for me, I found out!
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sub-Routine »

As I'm pretty much on my own, I find chastity a lot more interesting due to its ability to actually prevent me from going over the edge. It's pretty much an inevitability that if I tease myself without a reason to stop, I'll keep going until such time as I mess up. Plus, chastity is very sensual to me - there's pressure, a counter-reaction to arousal that stimulates arousal, and a complete lack of control over the result of that that puts me into a very interesting mental state.
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
jackhud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by jackhud »

I find that constant teasing with O-denial far more difficult to handle than chastity. The physical ache deep in my core generated by the former is far harder to endure than intellectual problem associated with the latter. Although both approaches deny orgasm, the teasing greatly increases the production of ejaculate for me and with it the discomfort levels soar and a constant reminder of my Mistress' control. I find the lack of physical contact associated with chastity far easier to deal with.