university shenanigans

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dougie22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

university shenanigans

Post by dougie22 »

I am a 20 year old student at a private university. Long time lurker, first time poster.
So I just began fooling around with this attractive blond that I was friends with all during my first year of school. The sex has been great but overall pretty vanilla.
Anyways, she is in a human sexuality class, and the professor gave them quite an interesting assignment. Every student must write down their darkest fantasy and email it to the professor. (I wish I could be the TA). So when I asked her what hers was, she told me it would be better if she showed me. Then she added that hopefully I would be able to give up control as she will have to dominate me...
I literally cannot wait, I never thought shit like this actually happened in real life
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: university shenanigans

Post by Nezhul »

great to hear it.
Actually I believe there are a lot of vanilla couples where both partners have secret dreams and desires which the other partner would be glad to fulfil, but both are too shy. I'd recommend you use this situation to explore both of you. Like agree to show her YOUR secret desires in exchange.

Only if it comes to BDSM also remember that it's a dangerous and even life-threatening thing, so be extremely careful, and ask her that too.

Good luck! :wave:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

I'd love to hear how the fantasy went.

Videotape! :-D
nilcum
King of Hardware
King of Hardware
I am a: Switch

Post by nilcum »

Hum, I hope that was a voluntary assignment. Attaching a personal sexual experience to a grade strikes me as form of non-consensual sexual coercion. That said, I would probably still volunteer :). Sounds like an interesting class. And congratulations to you.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Maybe some educating programmes treat those tasks as given?
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

nilcum wrote:Hum, I hope that was a voluntary assignment. Attaching a personal sexual experience to a grade strikes me as form of non-consensual sexual coercion. .
+1
Reveal my darkest fantasy to a relative stranger?
And "email" it prof? Email being the equivalent of postcard which everyone can read who comes into
contact with it, and with my address on it?

Prof is a moron.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Alliteration »

Human wrote:
nilcum wrote:Hum, I hope that was a voluntary assignment. Attaching a personal sexual experience to a grade strikes me as form of non-consensual sexual coercion. .
+1
Reveal my darkest fantasy to a relative stranger?
And "email" it prof? Email being the equivalent of postcard which everyone can read who comes into
contact with it, and with my address on it?

Prof is a moron.
It's a human sexuality class, so there's probably a reason for such an assignment. Perhaps you should inquire about the exact details of the assignment, and the motivation for it, before referring to a professor as a "moron"?