Shell's Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Shell's Challenge

Post by Alliteration »

Introduction:
Spoiler: show
The one hour of not thinking of anything sexual was very tough, due to the chat games from the past two days. I started this after 24 edges, 140 cock slaps, and 9 edges with toothpaste. I've also not had a full orgasm since the 3rd. I turned on "The Empire Strikes Back" for awhile, and was able to mostly succeed.
Part 1:
The part about the note makes Shell seem very elegant and sexy, in my mind. Something like this would be a good approximation:

The lipstick signature and hint of perfume drove me up the wall, I love little touches like that. My mind started going all kinds of places during those 8 minutes kneeling with my eyes closed - wondering what I was going to do with the ice, wondering what Shell had planned, etc. I ended up with a huge erection.
Part 2:
I sometimes write as a hobby, and when I do I get really deep inside my own thoughts. This happened while I had my eyes closed, and when the timer went off, the ringing was mentally jarring, and disoriented me for a moment. Reading this part, I'm really starting to get into my own little mental world. I can vividly imagine Shell's voice as a sexy, throaty whisper with an undertone of amusement. I can almost feel her touch on my shoulder, I gulped in nervous anticipation when she put the collar around my neck.

Luckily, I know the layout of my house very well, and walk around it in the dark often. I have tile floors however, and my knees were starting to hurt a bit at this point.
Part 3:
I open my eyes and click to reveal part 3 - this thing is *scary*. It takes me several seconds to even realize what it is.

Shell's changed her clothes in my mind. She's now wearing leather knee-high boots, skirt, gloves, and corset; black with red trim. I don't have one of these wicked devices, so I decide to sit in my chair and sort of put my legs through the armrests; it's a bit of a strain.

My ice is starting to melt a bit, but I made way, way more than was asked for, just in case. I figured this would happen since it's fairly hot where I live. My cock has been hard this whole time, but now it's throbbing. My frustration (see what I said in the introduction) is coming back full force. I can still almost feel her breath and hands on me. God, she's a tease.
Part 4:
I'm gulping again, and starting to tremble a little. I've never played with ice before and have no idea what to expect or how cold it will feel. I'm a little worried about frostbite so I make a mental note to pay close attention to how numb I get. I find myself actually nodding along and starting to moan a little.

I wince when my balls go into the ice - holy shit, it's *cold*. I'm fairly hairy, so I felt rather cool down there to begin with after shaving. And I take endurance trials as a personal challenge, I always have an idea of how well I think I can do, and feel terrible if I don't meet that. I decide 10 minutes is doable.

I'm starting to breathe harder and harder as time goes on, and wincing more and more. At least my erection is going down. I make it to...11 minutes 24 seconds!
Part 5:
Shell seems proud of me - that puts a smile on my face. I imagine long, sexy legs and a perfectly round ass as she walks away, and that she blows me a kiss as she leaves. Doing this again worries me, I'm going to want to beat my previous time by a lot. But I sit there and wait, wishing I could warm up my balls with my hands.
Part 6:
The only word that can describe this part is "Argh!" After replacing the ice I realize that I should have positioned my cock over the edge of the bowl; it's completely soft now and is touching the ice along with my balls. Too late, I guess, I'm already sitting still. Cold, cold, cold. But I'm determined to beat my time. I hope it makes Shell so wet that her juices run down her thighs. I'm starting to want "revenge" of a sort, and I know she's denied at the moment. I hope this drives her right out of her head.
Part 7:
13 minutes, 8 seconds. Take that, Shell!

She's calling me "boy" again - I love being called that. It's driving me crazy mentally, but I probably couldn't get hard at this point even if she was right in front of me, due to the ice. And no touching at all..probably a good thing since I'm not allowed to cum for quite awhile anyway. I guess this means I still can't warm up my balls with my hands, so I do the next best thing and put my clothes back on.

Shell, you'll regret that wicked laughter. You might want to stay away from the site until your denial is up, because I'm going to make you squirm with desire every chance I get. Misery loves company.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Goodbye all.
rockiesresident
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rockiesresident »

Omg....

Part 1
Anticipation is great...kneeling, naked, hands behind back, waiting for the timer.....closed eyes allowing my mind to wander, dream...worry; cock getting hard just from eagerness, the slut!
Part 2
Crawling around, balls swinging freely - eyes closed, so insecure about smacking a knee (or worse) into something, but never did by the time the timer went off. Noticed i'm already a little drippy by the time my eyes opened again!
Part 3
oh goddess would i give close to anything to be put in a chair like that..and teased mercilessly by Shell! Soft stroking and massaging - even stroking dry, was very wet by the end of the time
Part 4
OH FUCKING GOD that was cold - the first 30 seconds, i thought i couldn't bear it...made myself keep it there....after 45, managed to slip a little into subspace, grit it out....couldn't make it past 2:05, sadly, it started burning cold so badly! Cock wanting to shrink and hide, along with the balls
Part 5
a break...thank goddess......tried to find a center for my mind to be in, figuring we'd be doing this a few more times.....feeling some slight waves of space entering me....
Part 6
Ice...again.....hurt just as bad this time, but as the 30 second barrier passed i tried tantric breathing...it helped, i slipped into space a bit deeper....never could totally ignore the ice, but managed to get to 4:02 before failing. Took the ice bowl off, my sack felt like a shriveled, hard rubber ball! LOL
Part 7
No rubbing or touching? oh FUCK!...i want to massage that tortured sack so badly....got dressed, the thong helped a bit by snugly trapping the ball sack, but even now as i'm writing this it feels fucking COLD down there!
Thanks, Shell (and freaau :) ) - now going to post the number...and looking forward to whatever is next!
rockiesresident
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rockiesresident »

Freaau - were we supposed to post our number here, or send it to shell??? i'm confused.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Goodbye all.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Goodbye all.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Oh! The number I picked (and sent to Shell) was 5.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Goodbye all.
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Alliteration »

Post your numbers here please. I'll put them into the status table - so everyone can see.
Whoops :P I chose 2.
I know now with 100% certainty that hell is not fire and brimstone - it is a frozen wasteland.
How frozen and how faint I then became,
Ask me not, reader! for I write it not,
Since words would fail to tell thee of my state.
I was not dead nor living. Think thyself
If quick conception work in thee at all,
How I did feel. That emperor, who sways
The realm of sorrow, at mid breast from th' ice

-Dante Alighieri
Sounds like you had a lot of fun with this, Freaau! Just reading it made me hard again..and I couldn't even touch *grumble*
Such a good boy for Shell *teasing wink*
grr...
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

freaau wrote:Thanks Makarov - something nice and safe in the middle you think *wink*
Actually, I chose it because it's the numbers in my birthday added up. Since 14 wasn't available.