Wheel of Fortune

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dereknor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Wheel of Fortune

Post by dereknor »

Hello everyone,

inspired by a nice picture I once saw, I programmed a Wheel of Missfortune that my girlfriend asked me for :)
Its an online wheel, where you can set the names and counts of different fields and customize the wheel like you want. And ten just spin the wheel to see what happens :)
It also has a chat so you can show it to a friend or victim, so she/he can see you spinning the wheel and chat with you.

Because it would be very confusing if everyone change the same wheel and share the same chatroom, you can also create your own wheel and room at the bottom right of the screen, right under the wheel. That way you can make your own special link you can share to someone (it just adds a "?roomname" at the end of the link).

But the Wheel doesnt get saved, so when you both leave the site, it will be reseted again.
Of cause it can be used for chastity, but also for punishment or whatever you like :)

Just give it a try:
http://www.time2cum.com/wheel.html?example
("example" can be replaced with whatever you like to make your very own chatroom and wheel)

It might still be a bit buggy, just spend 3 days to create it. Hope you have fun with it :)

But it wont work with Internet Explorer 8 or 9, maybe with 10. But all other browsers can do it.

Feel free to use this wheel to play games :) you can also invite all your friends/victims into your own room and then decide their destiny with the wheel :)
fuzzydunlop
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Wheel of Fortune

Post by fuzzydunlop »

This seems fantastic, wow. Thank you!!!
Charlie Brown: I think I’m afraid to be happy.
Lucy: How can you be afraid to be happy?
Charlie Brown: Because whenever you get too happy, something bad always happens.
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

Sorry, but it does not work at all. When I click on any of the buttons nothing happens.

Using FireFox 17 on WinXP
dereknor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dereknor »

Hm it should work with firefox 17, I'm using this as well. Its using HTML5, but all current browsers support it. But cant tell you why its not working. You get any error messages and can you see the wheel?
maleloveshumiliation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maleloveshumiliation »

Working fine for me with Firefox. Not sure what my version is think it is the newest I remember updating it not long ago.
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

I can see the wheel and all the buttons, but neither of them does anything.

Since I'm a developer myself, I've got FireBug console installed, and it shows 2 errors right after the page is loaded:

1)

Code: Select all

"The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must to be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol."
That one can be fixed with

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
2)

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://easywebsocket.appspot.com/create ... 4128841461"
I can also see Ajax response of the Ajax call, that shows:

<pre>Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/webapp/_webapp25.py", line 710, in __call__    handler.get(*groups)  File "/base/data/home/apps/easywebsocket/1.349465109028278671/gapp/AppEngine/easyWebSocket.py", line 33, in get    token       = channel.create_channel(clientId);  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/channel/channel.py", line 180, in create_channel    response)  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 94, in MakeSyncCall    return stubmap.MakeSyncCall(service, call, request, response)  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_stub_map.py", line 320, in MakeSyncCall    rpc.CheckSuccess()  File "/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/apiproxy_rpc.py", line 133, in CheckSuccess    raise self.exceptionOverQuotaError: The API call xmpp.CreateChannel() required more quota than is available.</pre>
Hope I didn't post anything secret here. Let me know if I did.
Snare
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by Snare »

It doesn't seem to work for tablet (android) default browsers. Although it would be a cool app to have on a tablet or smartphone. Just saying.

Signed with a
Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
xmatze78x
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by xmatze78x »

Hey,

nice idea, I like it. At least I liked it yesterday when it was working with firefox 16. Today it will not work anymore unfortunately.

Greetings,

Matze
dereknor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dereknor »

The webservice doesnt work at the moment that is used for the communication, so the wheel doesnt work anymore. Maybe it get fixed again, or I will have to transfer it to my own server and set it up there. But will have to learn how it works first, so it might take a while untill its working again :(
norah
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by norah »

it's a wonderful idea, but unfortunately it doesn't work :-(
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

broken

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
dhavos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dhavos »

Very nice and it works for me. Only problem is that there cant more then 10 filds. If I have more then 10 then I get errors and some fiels are not displayed.
dereknor
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dereknor »

fixed that problem :)
DrOvercum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrOvercum »

I love this! Thanks so much for creating and sharing it.
I don't find any link that allows me to save it as my own version, however. Is that now gone?
Thanks.....
A
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Never had one, would like to try one day.

Post by A »

Great tool! Ty for making it!