Attempting a "Nightmare becomes reality" series

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Attempting a "Nightmare becomes reality" series

Post by Nezhul »

Look guys, I'm really sorry but I will stop this now. Reason being I don't have ANY mood right now. Maybe it's my work right now, but I don't feel NO sexual energy these days, and having to play with myself dayly is not arousing or frustrating but DULL. When I started it - that was hot. But after that accident on day 2 I just don't feel in the mood. I don't feel much sexual need or frustration, and the funny thing is even than I'm stopping doing the series, I don't have much urge to go ahead right now enptying my balls. I just don't feel no sexual drive at all these days, and that's not how it should be. I'm not enjoying the series (not because it's bad, but because of my mood), and the last thing was waking up today in the morning and realising that having to watch the video and stroke to it is like going to work for me, and I don't want it to be like that. I know how it can be. I KNOW the feeling of being hot all day long. I don't have it, that's why I'm quitting now, to try this out some time later. The main problem being is that I could finish it NO PROBLEM the way I am now, because I don't want to cum at all... Well, almost at all. And having problem and being frustrated is kind of the things I'm after, not just an achievement on the number of days without release.
So, that's that. I'm sorry but this will have to stop.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

No I'm pretty sure it's not because of that. My mood'v been down lately and I feel really lazy about EVERYTHING, starting from work, ending in computer games. It's not some kind of depression, mind, but I just don't want anything, and everything I have to do causes negative emotions. Maybe it's work. Maybe autumn that suddenly decided to turn into winter but not quite made it yet. I don't know. It happens to me sometimes. Not a good time to play denial anyway. I'm not into it as much as to play anyway, it's just a kink to bring up new experience and emotions for me, not a lifestyle I'm bent on following.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Sounds all to familiar - been having a lot of mood problems myself lately...

It's definitely a good call to give it a rest rather than pushing on - sexuality should be fun and not a duty.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!