Soapbox

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Soapbox

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Again, Im sorry for that tease, I just wanted to express that thought.

I know some people don't want to post because they may be afraid of being found out, or ridiculed or get a low rating on their tease, but why not try it out. I did and I found it to be a great creative outlet. And I get to do something productive instead of just playing with myself.

No one cares who you are, We aren't going to find you at your job, Its just for fun.

Ignore this if you like, I just wanted to give some people on the fence about making a tease a little peer pressure to assure them that nothing bad will happen to them for posting a tease.
pushkin
Explorer
Explorer

Participation.....

Post by pushkin »

Stepping up on the soapbox for a minute...

It's the way of the world Hogtied! A few doing the all the work for the many jerk offs out there..... LOL

Fortunately I just checked to see that my 3 teases were there, but I recognize that the time has come for me to put up or shut up.

Stepping back off the soapbox.. leaving a platform for others to speak up
backstabflattery
Explorer
Explorer

Post by backstabflattery »

The concept makes plenty of sense...

But I was still expecting "Soapbox" to be a tease. :nugget:
gimpnipples
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gimpnipples »

Ive got so many ideas for teases i want to make. Problem is i dont have proper net access (im writing this on my mobile) so i cant use the tease editor. Once i get a home computer tho... try and stop me! Oh yeah and i think your tease would have been better if you made a real tease then ended it with something like 'if you have made a tease you get to cum, if not go and make one right now and you cant cum till its posted!' that might get more results ;)
HogtiedCowboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by HogtiedCowboy »

Maybe it was a tease...It teased you into thinking there was a new tease when there wasnt :-D

I thought about making the punishment making a tease, but i think we all know how many people make good on that punishment, as I have done that in the past with little response