Perils of online dating

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
RednMeth36
Explorer
Explorer

Perils of online dating

Post by RednMeth36 »

So i created my first tease, and was kinda ambitious with it. I made a tease i would like. I have them all done and will release them when it is applicable.

Id love feedback, i think it may a niche group that enjoys it. A little more vanilla maybe with no pain or anal but definitely for tease and denial fans
atatflo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Perils of online dating

Post by atatflo »

So far I really enjoy the series! I like the characters and your style of writing. Actually it could turn out as one of the best series I've ever participated in from the beginning.
I just have one question, how long is this series gonna be? (Not the exact days, just if it's really gonna be more than 5 weeks long). THAT would be wonderful! :P

Keep up the good work!
RednMeth36
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RednMeth36 »

Im going to do the 5 days of the wek, but those you can re-do from week to week so im not gonna do those every week, there will be 5 weekends, and a couple little surprises. The ultimate time frame is up to the user, and i dont wanna give the ending away
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

mockery is the best Milovana incredible but a suggestion please give it a bit of CBT in some or blows to the balls and q some bring a friend or more like Milena Velba, kelly hart, wifey, danica, gianna michaels, or other natural busty q I please like and would perfect the best that has ever been written, oq bring some busty mother and sister are a mature busty Ams cbt please accept my suggestions would be the perfect mockery amazing thanks again
lisa_3
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Kendoll

Post by lisa_3 »

Are you not going to continue this?
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

please proceed as soon as possible is the best joke for me and if you consider my suggestions will be the best ever thanks please continue it
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

please if only the weekend but please do the teases q weekend if not a very long kiere in q out the 5 girls and their mothers with big tits or a friend and some cbt please only that if only that and be the best tease of the month thanks
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

hello please can the weekend series Perils of Online Dating sooner please or can start another series of mature mothers with big natural tits cbt and q are what you want my name is Gabriel dedíquemela if you want and I will obey all Thank you please write
RednMeth36
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RednMeth36 »

Hey sorry. It got bigger than i thought. Ill do the weekends asap but i also have a good idea for Halloween so be on the lookout for that
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

thanks for listening if the weekend please do so as soon as possible and if you accept any of my suggestions I'd appreciate leaving q 5 and if it can be their mothers and cbt and Halloween would be perfect and if q is the same style that women q big boobs are good regardless of age lol thanks botare May 5
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

thank you very much for your time I look forward to the fun of the weekend with my suggestions if even better secured and has a 5 hehe thanks
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

Please make only the weekend and will not bother you more and if you accept my suggestions would be perfect mockery esq is incomplete please just that thanks
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

hello sorry to bother you again but today is my birthday and it would be a great gift mockery q hast done with my suggestions the weekend I would micho please thanks
RednMeth36
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RednMeth36 »

So i dont have time to finish it. sorry, just consider it a 5 day tease
esclavo10
Explorer
Explorer

Post by esclavo10 »

hello please continue with the series or make other are very good teasing the best out there thanks for them and please do more.