The Birthday Spanking

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

The Birthday Spanking

Post by marspank »

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes etc in advance. I'm too lazy to proof things.

This story was inspired by it being my birthday recently. And oh how I wish this would have happened to me.

The Birthday Spanking
Note: this story is primarily about spanking, if that is not your cup of tea, you may want to look elsewhere for a story, however the spanking in this story is not meant to be severe.

Before I go into detail about today’s events, there are some things you should know about me. I have trouble keeping myself focused and staying interested in things for long periods of time. This leads to my work, my diet, and my exercise routines to be less than stellar, along with several other things. I have recognized this since high school, but have never been able to correct the issue myself long term. Because of this, I have always dreamed of having someone in my life that cared enough about me to help me change my ways. This “help” always came as long hard spankings in my fantasies. As I became more and more sexually aware, that desire spread to finding someone to exert even more dominance over me in the bedroom as well. It started as an interest in BDSM, and then carried over into tease and denial, as well as forced chastity. I had just started frequenting some tease and denial sites more when I met Michelle.

Meeting Michelle was the best thing that has happened to me. She is an athlete that is good about staying in shape and eating healthy. After a couple of dates, I confided to her that I had trouble keeping myself on plan, and asked if she would be willing to help (I had no intention of telling her about my spanking fantasies at this time) by helping me set out a good plan and keeping on top of me to make sure I was following the plan. Much to my delight, she agreed. Just having someone keeping track of my activity was enough to motivate me to stay on schedule for awhile, but eventually I started to slip. A few times after catching a missed workout, Michelle would joke about needing to punish me. This always caused me to blush and promise to do better. A few times when I promised to do something for her she had even responded “You better, or I might have to spank you.” Privately this always rekindled my fantasies and my mind spun trying to figure out a way to bring up the subject with her. All of that led to one fateful day …

*SMACK* I awoke to a sharp swat to my behind. “Come on John, time to get up” “Ugh,” I moaned as I buried my head in my pillow, “can’t I just sleep longer? It’s my birthday after all.” “Aw come on, we have big plans for today, and you promised me you would join me on my jog. You don’t want me to have to spank you on your birthday for breaking promises do you?” Michelle joked. Not wanting to let Michelle down, I rolled out of bed and got my workout clothes in. During the whole jog all I could think about was her threat of spanking me on my birthday. When we finally got home Michelle called me in to shower with her. Seeing her standing there, skin glistening and with me still thinking about a possible spanking, I sprung to attention. “Looks like the jog and this view got someone’s attention. Aren’t you glad you went jogging with me? If you hadn’t you wouldn’t be joining me here.” As we showered there was a lot of caressing and kissing going on. Towards the end of the shower, Michelle took hold of my cock and gave it a few strokes. I was hoping for an early present as I reached down to return the favor for her, but she stopped stroking and grabbed my hand. “Not yet,” she said, “I’ve got big plans for that later tonight.” Mmm this had never happened before. Typically whenever Michelle started petting we kept going to the finish line. First a spanking threat, then some brief denial. Was this finally going to be my chance to live my fantasies, or at least share them with Michelle? If this kept up, I was in for a long day of trying to hide my excitement.

We got out of the shower, me saying nothing about my fantasies of course, and got ready to go. Our first trip of the day was to the aquarium. Michelle and I have been to the aquarium multiple times together, including our first date. Typically we walk around and catch up on things that we don’t get the chance to talk about on a regular basis. Today though, I couldn’t get the thoughts of spanking out of my head. I was busy trying to think of a way to bring up a possible birthday spanking with Michelle when she snapped me out of my day dream. “John, hello? Are you there?” “What? I’m sorry. I guess I was just lost in thought.” “That was easy to see, but I was trying to ask you about my parents coming down next weekend. This is important.” Dragged into a conversation about her parents, my day dreams stepped aside. At least for a little while, until they forced their way back in. As we wandered around the aquarium this pattern repeated itself several times, and I could tell that Michelle was starting to worry.

I got confirmation that she noticed when we got in the car. “You kept drifting off back there. That usually only happens when you get down on yourself. Are you feeling alright?”

“I’m fine. Really. I just kept getting lost in thought.”

“Any particular thought? If you are having trouble figuring something out, maybe I can help?” She offered.

“Not right now thanks. Let’s just go eat lunch.” And we did go eat lunch. But I was still having trouble staying focused. Now Michelle was starting to get upset. “John, this is getting ridiculous. I am trying to have a conversation with you and you are ignoring me, lost in your own little world. Maybe I should just leave you alone the rest of the day to wonder if you don’t want to share it with me.”

I could tell she was starting to get upset, and I didn’t want that. That is why I never tested her threats before. I did not want to intentionally let her down just to see if she would follow through. It was clearly time for a confession. “No wait. I will let you know what I have been thinking about, just not here. Can we go back to your place?”

I had Michelle drive us. I was too nervous thinking about what to say to her and how to phrase it to concentrate on the road. When we finally got back to her place she kissed me on the cheek and said “look at you, you are shaking. Why don’t we go inside and you can tell me what is wrong.” So we went inside.
(At this point I was a wreck. I don’t remember what I said, but I’m sure it was a lot more mumbled and hesitant then what I think it sounded like).

“So um, Michelle. I just wanted to apologize about today. I have been trying to think of a way to ask you something, but I’m not quite sure how.”

“Why don’t you just ask me? I won’t get mad. What is it about?”

“Well… you know how lately my workout habits have started to slip, and you have been threatening to punish me if I didn’t improve?”

*giggles* “I remember”

“And then this morning you threatened to spank me if I didn’t go jogging.”
“I even had to give you one smack just to get you awake.”

“Well… I have been thinking. Today is my birthday after all, and there is a tradition of birthday spankings, as a way of cleaning the slate into a new year… I was umm wondering if… maybe… you could give me one? To try and maybe get me back on track?”

“A birthday spanking you say… that is an interesting idea. I will have to think about it. Why don’t you go push your nose into that corner while I do?”

I was overjoyed. I finally got up the nerve to talk to Michelle about spanking and she didn’t run away. I practically ran to the corner and counted my blessings. After awhile as my excitement turned to nervous anticipation it occurred to me… her first thought about giving a spanking was to send me to the corner. Has she been planning this the whole time? Have I just bitten off more than I can chew? Doing corner time before and after a spanking has always been part of the fantasy, but how did she know about it immediately? These were the thoughts running through my head when she told me to turn around.

*gulp* There she was, sitting on a straight backed chair in the middle of the living room. On the couch behind her it looked like she had draped a towel on it for some reason. “I have decided to give you your birthday spanking, if you still want it. Before you agree let me make one thing clear. When I was spanked growing up, my mother always dictated how the spanking would go. Today, as the spanker, that will be my job. Once you agree to the spanking, you are to obey me completely. Failure to do so will result in extra swats. Even though this is a birthday spanking and the number of swats is set, that doesn’t mean you can’t earn penalties. Also, since it took you so long to come clean with me, and because I was genuinely worried you had slipped into some dark place, these spanks will not be gentle love pats. You said you wanted to get back on track through this spanking, so it will have to hurt. Do you still agree?”

“Yes ma’am. I know that I hurt you today by keeping my thoughts to myself and being distant. That is fair.”

“Very well. Now remove all your clothes and fold them on that chair. Since this is your birthday spanking, I think you should be in your birthday suit. When you are done come stand on my side.” She smiled to herself as he fumbled around with his clothing and awkwardly walked over to her, his cock hard, giving him away.

“I see you think this punishment will be fun. I assure you that will not be the case,” Michelle said as she guided me over her lap. “Now, it is only your 28th birthday, but since you worried me so much today, I think we will have to round that number up to 30. And I expect you to count.”
*SMACK* the first swat landed hard across my right cheek, much harder than I ever expected. “One ma’am”. *SMACK SMACK* two quick blows landed also on my right cheek. “Two ma’am, Three ma’am” The spanking continued for thirty swats. I was too busy wincing in pain to notice that they all landed on the same cheek. Michelle could really spank, I guess that comes from being a tennis player.

“Very good, but stay over my knee. You aren’t done yet. Now your left cheek needs 30 swats. Start the count over at 1 please.”

What? I thought this would just be thirty, but I remembered what she said when it started and just replied, “Yes ma’am.” Thirty spanks later and I was starting to cry. Michelle started rubbing my bottom with her left hand while I heard something rustling around.

All of a sudden she stopped rubbing and *CRACK* Michelle had picked up a hairbrush, presumably off of the couch. I almost bucked off her lap on the first spank, causing her to admonish me and warn me that if I moved too much I would get extra. I sobbed an apology and promised to try. She helped reposition me and then the second swat landed. *SMACK*. A second strike in a row on my right cheek, was this going to be thirty on each cheek again? As it turns out, it was. As the 60th hairbrush swat landed I was sobbing and begging her to stop.

“There, there John. It is almost over. You wanted a reason to stay on track with your diet and exercise and I am giving it to you. If you fall out of line again, I will have to take you back over my knee. Now before we finish I want you to bend over the sofa.”

I was crying too hard to argue. I rolled off her lap and went where she indicated. As I bent over the couch my stomach dropped as I saw her pull out her sorority paddle.

“Did I ever tell you that my sorority had a birthday spanking ritual? It is basically the same ritual I am putting you through now, but you are lucky. I am the only one swinging the paddle today. In the sorority any of the sisters could take a swing. Maybe next time I should invite some friends over so you can see what that’s like?” She said giggling at the end.

I said nothing but prepared myself for the first swing. I hadn’t really been spanked before except one time by a Domme, but she didn’t spank anywhere near as hard as Michelle was. *CRACK* The first paddle stroke landed and I nearly jumped off the couch. “Uh uh uh, stay in position or I may have to restart at one.”

I don’t know how, but I managed to make it through all thirty swats without forcing her to start over, though I did move and shuffle around some. Michelle helped me up and kissed me on the cheek as she led me to the corner. “You did well sweetie. Now we can forget all about those lapses in diet in the past and move on.” I nodded and then stared at the wall.

The spanking I had just received hurt more than I had imagined, but also seemed to lift a lot of burdens, and as time went on the pain turned to heat and I started to get aroused.
When Michelle told me to turn around I saw her lying on the couch naked. “Get over here honey, watching you squirm as I spanked you and then standing there in the corner with that red ass has made me wet. I think you know what I want.”

“Yes Ma’am!” I exclaimed as I buried my head in her pussy and went to work.

Michelle threw her head back and laughed. “You are even better at this with a red ass. I will have to spank you more often I think.” Upon hearing this I focused my attentions on her clit. “Ooh, you seem to like that idea too.” She laughed. I kept working and brought her to orgasm. Her juices covering my face.
“Ohhhhh yes. Now tell me, have you ever heard of edging and ruined orgasms?” I looked up and saw a wicked smile on Michelle’s face. I returned the smile and buried my head for round two.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: The Birthday Spanking

Post by marspank »

side note: while writing this the idea occurred to me to create a mirror image but from Michelle's view point. That is why her emotions/thoughts aren't included. This story was from John's point of view, where he doesn't know what Michelle is thinking, and if there is any interest or if I get bored and have the time anyway, I will put the story up from Michelle's point of view.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
willingtoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by willingtoy »

Thank You for sharing your story! Its wonderful! i hope we will truly find that 'Michelle' in our lives. :)
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Very nice story. I also would like to learn of Michelle's thoughts and her back story. How did she become so versed in domination?

I noticed you did shift the POV once: "She smiled to herself as he fumbled around with his clothing and awkwardly walked over to her, his cock hard, giving him away."

If you like tease and denial stories, you might like my series on the sorority auxiliary. I think it's best to read them in order. Feedback always welcome.

michele (the sub male, not the dom female)

The story so far:
Jerry, an 18 year old nerdy college Freshman, is flabbergasted when a gorgeous blonde seeks him out. To his amazement, he is invited to compete against several other boys for the privilege of serving the sexual and other needs of a sorority of dominant beauties. He prepares himself to get an edge and endures ordeals in parts 1 and 2.

I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 1
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7388
I apply to the Sorority Auxiliary, Part 2
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389
The ordeals continue into Saturday. Later, he and two other successful candidates begin training in both sexual and non-sexual service to the ladies. Will these nerds lose their virginity? Saturday is covered in parts 3A and 3B.
Initiation to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3A: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7576
Initiatoin to Sorority Auxiliary, Part 3B: Saturday
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7577
A rigorous training day goes into Sunday evening, when there is an initiation ceremony, complete with a faculty advisor.
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4A: Marci
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 66#p102366
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4B: Veronica
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 64#p102364
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 4C: Samantha
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7874
Jenny's first day of service and more are described in
Sorority Auxiliary, Part 5: My Service Begins
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=9579
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

I consider birthday spankings to be a great "gateway kink." :-D

Socially acceptable perversion!
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!