Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Jerkofslave
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Jerkofslave »

I would like to play Della
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by goodman »

Who else is playing? Even if you aren't at the end of the thread it would be great to hear about the fun or struggles you are having. And I am sure illtaket42 would appreciate some more photos. I keep missing his target.

Here are some morning photos for you
Spoiler: show

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by illtaket42 »

goodman wrote:Who else is playing? Even if you aren't at the end of the thread it would be great to hear about the fun or struggles you are having. And I am sure illtaket42 would appreciate some more photos. I keep missing his target.
There's nothing more I could say to that except ... perhaps goodman likes a few photos too.

@goodman : Thanks for keeping the supplies rolling. The content is nice to view even without targets :smile:
The deal : Irresistible

Your reaction : Instant

Daily routine : No cumming
Image Image

Happy End ? : 16th century male chastity belt)

and the rest

The clever penis : On the run

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

smurf3n wrote:I feel for you guys, so here, have some pictures :)
You're one in a million. Thank you smurf3n. :smile:

Have you ever thought of joining us or are you still playing ? I sadly didn't see you finish your last round. If you're able to play please check to see if Della will let you. I'm sure goodman would also be happy to say hallo to no. 3 :w00t:

Talking of goodman - here's some more for you to enjoy (?)

Lucky me, lucky you, lucky all of us :thumbsup:

He had pulled down her dress in the middle of the party and ordered her to bend over and place her hands on the table. Her friends just looked on, eyes wide, a combination of horror and shock spread on their faces. She felt her face blushing as she felt the tails brush her bare backside. He wouldn’t do it, would he? Not here. Not in front of everyone? She felt tears forming in her eyes, the humiliation almost too much to bear. She kept her head down as the tails teased her before leaving her bare bottom. Finally she felt the crack of the leather hard against her soft flesh as she yelped in pain, careful not to move her head or to get out of position. She heard the gasp of her friends as the whip struck her sensitive backside. She tried not to focus on it. Not to focus on everyone watching her. Suddenly as she tried to let her mind wander, she heard his voice in her ear. “Did you forget to say something?”, he snarled. He wouldn’t, she thought to herself. He wouldn’t do that to her here. “Answer me”, he said, his hand in her hair. “Thank you. Sir.” she said meekly, her face reddening more as he smiled, drinking in her humiliation. His fingers rubbed between her legs, her juices coating them easily, her face flushing more as he rubbed them over her lips.
Suddenly she awoke with a start. Her heart was racing, and she was in a panic. She looked around, realizing it was all a dream. She looked over and there he was, sleeping soundly, unaware of what she had just dreamt. She smiled to herself and gently moved her fingers between her legs. She was sopping. She lay back on the pillow, trying to recall the dream, every detail, every moment. It was breathtaking. She pulled the covers over her and closed her eyes, drifting off into a sleep of pure contentment.
“Say it again, slut”
“I won’t ever touch myself without permission, Sir”
“Why don’t you touch yourself, slut?
“Because I don’t get to make decisions, Sir”
“Why else, slut?”
“Ohhh gooddd, please Sir”
“I asked you a question, slut”
“Because it’s not my pussy, sir”
“Whose pussy is it, slut?”
“It’s your pussy, Sir. Ohhh, ohhh, please, ohhh, I can’t hold it off, Sir”
“Do I need to flog those tits to hold it off, slut?”
“N…n..no Sir”
“Are you sure, slut?”
“Yes….ohhhh….ohhh….ohhhh god…..Sir, please”
“No, slut. You need to learn whose pussy that is. It’s not yours. And since you know, you won’t cum. If you do, slut…..consequences. Dire consequences”

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Just a quick report for those interested. (No pictures)
2 weeks into the game and no target in sight and not even expected in the near future. The lack of a target and my twists have formed a tough alliance:

I was getting used to almost unlimited stroking and edging during my last games where I played in the middle of the thread. It was up to me how much I stroked and there was neither a lack of nor a limit to the number of edges.

Now, at the end of the thread, there are comparatively few images to stroke to. I always have to decide to either enjoy a few minutes of stroking and be left in the knowledge that no further strokes could be done until someone posts new material or to reduce my daily ration of strokes in order to leave some emergency rations. Usually I decide to stop well before the end of the thread. In case the urge to stroke becomes too much I'm able to play a short round to take some pressure off.

Either way I almost always find my online twist. Sometimes I avoid this simply by stopping one image before this twist would trigger and leave it for the next session. The trigger usually occupies me for a whole day even or especially at work. This I can deal with, but ...
As a side effect this twist makes me very conscious of taking part in Della's game and this in turn makes me want to participate even more by activating my offline twist.

I enjoy looking deliberately for this twist and it's easy to find numerous times - if I want. For example this morning I found 16 twist triggers, this evening another 12.
I cann't deal with the twists until I get home and then I curse every target beyond to first 4. I like some pain but 10 or more targets take some convincing to deal with.
Then, as soon as the pain subsides to a 'pleasant' level, I want more - preferably stroking or alternatively to find and enjoy more offline targets followed by more pain. That was the reason I went out tonight and came back with a dozen triggers. Outch :blush:

Where has that nice easygoing game gone to where all you have to do is stroke, edge, repeat 15 times and get to cum ?

Well, I don't miss it. This is by far more challenging and in it's intensity extremely enjoyable and taxing. I'll play it until I reach the end or my limit. Both are still a far way off :smile:
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

illtaket42, I enjoyed your update. I love how different this game is each time.

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Sorry for not posting earlier. Real life interfered once again.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

smurf3n wrote:I feel for you guys, so here, have some pictures
Thank you!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

22 offline triggers yesterday - I think I have to slow down :unsure:

VIDEO
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

smurf3n wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures :) I did try to play some months ago but failed miserably as I couldn't resist playing webteases as well, which in the end had me cumming after a couple of days :)
I'm considering joining though, at the end the thread :wave: I'd like to know some more about these twists and offline triggers you guys are mentioning, they seem to bring another deptht to the game..
Thanks again for posting smurf3n :smile:

Hmmm.. had a bit on the side while playing Della's game, did you ?
The temptation to do a webtease or to participate in on of the other games/challenges is always present, I know. But Della's game is about tease and denial - not just tease. You cann't stay denied in one game if you keep playing another.
Agreed, the "worst" part of the game is not being able to stroke and edge whenever you like. However, isn't this what denial is all about?

Twists are just additional activities that you have to perform that may or may not be of a sexual nature. You must usually do these tasks when you find a specific trigger that may or may not be found on this thread. Offline triggers could simply be anything you could find while not looking at your computer and need not even be visible.

Did this answer your question ? :lol:

If you really want to know there's only one way : Give it a try and ask Della to let you join. If you are granted a twist you will (probably) not regret it :innocent:

goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

smurf3n wrote:I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures :) I did try to play some months ago but failed miserably as I couldn't resist playing webteases as well, which in the end had me cumming after a couple of days :)
I'm considering joining though, at the end the thread :wave: I'd like to know some more about these twists and offline triggers you guys are mentioning, they seem to bring another deptht to the game..
I've failed in the past too. It shouldn't be a problem - learn from it and try again. I find the last few days of the first week the most difficult. If you can push through that, in my opinion it is easier to control the temptations.

The twists are assignments for finding targets/triggers either in the posted picture or in the real world. Mine is more rare than I would have thought, but it does have me paying a lot of attention to women in public. Fortunately, I haven't been caught staring.

Inferno
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by Inferno »

May I please join your game Della? I would enjoy being denied by your rules and forced to touch only when allowed. So please I beg you to let me join and deny me
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

No target posted yet, no new player accepted yet and too much enthusiasm for my offline twist :\'-(

I didn't even stroke for the last 4 days and it won't happen for the next few days either. I have to finish these twists first :\'-(

Only one gets to cum. As soon as the first girl starts to orgasm the power for the other girl is switched off.
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

goodman wrote:
I guess this means that I should get back to work. :blush: :w00t: