Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
DataSlave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by DataSlave »

Hi Della, may I please join the game, and will you please give me a starting point?
ank
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by ank »

Hi Della

I know its kind of really old and you are already considering closing the game but until it is still alive, can you include me in the game?
Laxman_1
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No dom/me
Sub/Slave(s): No sub/slaves

Post by Laxman_1 »

OMG I would love to play!
StR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StR »

Hi della,

First of I wanted to thank you for hosting this game. I had good times playing it!

As to your question if you should shut down or continue:
How about you pick a date when to start a round that is appropriate to your schedule?
That would ensure more people playing at the same time, thus everybody could be at the end, thus enough pictures and it is more likely for people to share than. Maybe that would restore some of the spirit.

bEst regards
Str
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

DellaRoss wrote:Hello everyone

I am sorry for MY absense. I have been having a bit of a personal crisis lately so I have been avoiding Milo.

I come back to you all with a question: what would happen if I shut the game down?

I love my game and I love seeing people enjoy it. But is my game still what I wanted it to be when I posted it 3 years ago?

I have been thinking a lot about this lately, I do not the answers to these questions just yet but there might be a few changes around here sooner or later

Goodman: you sound suitably frustrated, :-P Enjoy your orgasm.
As someone who has gone through the thread from start to finish it seems there are waves of times when there is more or less engagement. Maybe you could give the game a break vs.shut it down all together. I still check in from time to time and I like it even more now that the spoilers are being used.

You could also consider having someone be a Della's Helper of sorts and the role could rotate to keep you from having to come up with the targets etc. Who would have ever thought this would last for over 3 years?!

I wish you all the best regarding what may be going on in your life.

~Skrote
petpiggy189
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by petpiggy189 »

Hello Della, I would love to be considered for the game.
leaky_sissy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by leaky_sissy »

I love the idea of this game, but my orgasms are already being controlled, so I won't necessarily be able to cum even after being granted permission in this thread. Is there a workaround for that?
HumbleMinion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by HumbleMinion »

Hello Della.
I would like to join the game.
Is it still possible?
yahikored
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yahikored »

Hello Della.
I would like to join the game.
:D
StR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StR »

Hello Della, hello everyone,

I know that this game is not really running at the moment and there are other games going on but I still like(d) this one the best of all ive tried or seen. + It was the longest Ive ever managed to go without an orgasm even though I failed before reaching my 15th target in the end.

This is why I intend to start a round by myself on the first of january just starting on the 1.1.2015 (probably, 2014? 2013?) and hope most pictures are still available.
My idea was to go along with the last target della gave me. If someone that played before would join Id exchange targets as well or maybe add previously implemented additional twists or as some have had RL targets (no clue what that entails but im curious!).

Or maybe even Della feels like starting one more round of this if some more ppl are joining? :wave:

Best regards
Str
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

This is exactly why I never had Banquo lock the thread. I wanted my game to still be enjoyable even if it was not for me anymore.

I hope you enjoy StR, who knows maybe I will pop in from time to time and post something new lol. Or maybe something more * tries to look mysterious and fails miserably*

Okay so I am a little out of practice :innocent:

Della
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
StR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StR »

Happy new year to you!

I wonder when the first orgasm of the year will be available for me :wave:
I went to the 1.1.2014 because I already had the area of 2015 as a starting point once, despite the higher risk of pictures not being available anymore.

There were a crazy amount of pictures posted on that day, so lots of stroking luckily including two targets already. Already a little desperate now. ;(
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

A happy new year to you Della and to you StR and to everyone browsing this thread.

You've probably missed two of these chances already StR :lol: But yesterday I decided to play along for a while starting on page 1 and taking it easy. So I'm missing out myself :blush:

Let's see how long it takes to get the first (of many ?) 15 targets.
StR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StR »

Well. Probably there will be a few more missed chances.
The first two days I found 5 targets, 0 on Jan 3rd though. Still some "crazy" posts though and lots of pictures, despite some dead links.

Good luck to you!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

StR wrote:Well. Probably there will be a few more missed chances.
The first two days I found 5 targets, 0 on Jan 3rd though. Still some "crazy" posts though and lots of pictures, despite some dead links.

Good luck to you!
Lucky you :-)

So far I only found 2 targets, both on day one. But thanks to a few twists I've had more than my share of edges and some other distractions.

As for the dead links: I simply substitute it with a random tumblr post of type "femdom". It doesn't count for my main target but works 'normal' in all other respects.