Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by illtaket42 »

Hallo Della,

3 weeks and no targets, few posts, only one other player (?) and seriously no hope that this will change in the near future. That indeed, Della, is "more than I can chew".

If You see a way out of this situation I will gladly follow Your lead. If all you say is: be patient / stop complaining / don't be such a whimp / ... ok, even that would kindle some hope that not all is lost.

Otherwise I hope that You will forgive me when I leave the game. At present I see no future in it for me :weep:
StR
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by StR »

Hello Della,

if you agree, I would enjoy to join the fun time of denial that comes with your game again.
First of all I apologise for dropping out without any note the last time, I wasnt in a happy state of mind and the lack of posts at the end of the thread made it unbearable in the end.

Maybe this will make you reconsider, illtake?
If della agrees and doesnt want to specify a different starting point for me I would join you at the end of the thread.

Best Regards
STR
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

StR wrote:Hello Della,

if you agree, I would enjoy to join the fun time of denial that comes with your game again.
First of all I apologise for dropping out without any note the last time, I wasnt in a happy state of mind and the lack of posts at the end of the thread made it unbearable in the end.

Maybe this will make you reconsider, illtake?
If della agrees and doesnt want to specify a different starting point for me I would join you at the end of the thread.

Best Regards
STR
I'm sorry but I'm definitely out of this round for the simple fact of breaking all the rules after I quit the game. All I can do for you - should you play - is post some pretty pictures on a fairly regular basis and wish you good luck.
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

illtaket42 wrote:I'm sorry but I'm definitely out of this round for the simple fact of breaking all the rules after I quit the game. All I can do for you - should you play - is post some pretty pictures on a fairly regular basis and wish you good luck.
Noooooooooo!!! Honestly, I understand and am sorry. I came back selfishly hoping to find my last few targets. I am at 13. I was feeling bad because you were doing a good job for me and I was disappointed I couldn't hit your target. The lack of hope is tough. Knowing it will take a huge effort is possible, thinking there is no possible end is too much. Anyway, thanks for all of the posts. They have been very enjoyable.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Spoiler: show

"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
StR
Explorer
Explorer

Post by StR »

In the hope that I can join the game again and that people will keep posting:

so many things to do with clothespins! nice challenge.

illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Sorry for my Absence. Seriously, goodman, I thought you had left.

Here's something to keep you going. More tomorrow.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

More from me, sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Hang in there folks.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
alwayshornyguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by alwayshornyguy »

Hello
I would love to be considered for this game.
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

As promised I'll post some more today. Later on I'll be off for the weekend.
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

illtaket42 wrote:Sorry for my Absence. Seriously, goodman, I thought you had left.

Here's something to keep you going. More tomorrow.
Sorry I missed some time and left the impression that I was gone. I feel awful that I contributed to your demise.

I appreciate the images from everyone. I was able to find my 15th target. That last edge felt so amazing. I stayed on it for about a minute with one finger, and a good deal of time after I removed my finger. It would have felt so nice to just grab it and stroke a few times. Even just rubbing my finger a little more to go over the edge would have been frustratingly amazing. Now as I have regained some control I ask, Della may I please cum? My whole body is tingling and I crave that amazing orgasmic sensation, where my toes curl, I can feel the hair on my head, and my body tenses and then relaxes. Please, let me cum. Please!?! Please! Please! Please allow me a release. Thank you again for allowing me to play.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Hello everyone

I am sorry for MY absense. I have been having a bit of a personal crisis lately so I have been avoiding Milo.

I come back to you all with a question: what would happen if I shut the game down?

I love my game and I love seeing people enjoy it. But is my game still what I wanted it to be when I posted it 3 years ago?

I have been thinking a lot about this lately, I do not the answers to these questions just yet but there might be a few changes around here sooner or later

Goodman: you sound suitably frustrated, :-P Enjoy your orgasm.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Sissy_Sarah
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sissy_Sarah »

Hello!

Perhaps I'm not the best to answer your question Della, as i'm new to milo and have just seen this fantastic game.

This has clearly taken a lot of effort and I thank you for creating this awesome content for everyone. Whatever you wish to do, I'm sure people will understand. :-D

I would love to try this. If I may can I request you to choose me a starting point? :love:
goodman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by goodman »

DellaRoss wrote:Goodman: you sound suitably frustrated, :-P Enjoy your orgasm.
First, and least important, yeah!!!! Thank you. It is sort of bittersweet with the rest of your post.
DellaRoss wrote:I am sorry for MY absense. I have been having a bit of a personal crisis lately so I have been avoiding Milo.
Second, and most important, I am sorry to hear about your crisis and I wish you the best. You have always been kind and generous to me, and many others. I wish there was something I could do to help. At least know that there are people that support you and think you are wonderful.
DellaRoss wrote:I come back to you all with a question: what would happen if I shut the game down?

I love my game and I love seeing people enjoy it. But is my game still what I wanted it to be when I posted it 3 years ago?

I have been thinking a lot about this lately, I do not the answers to these questions just yet but there might be a few changes around here sooner or later
It would be hugely disappointing, but honestly, I can't say that it is the same game today as in the past. For whatever reason the level of engagement and comradery just doesn't seem to be there. It may just be a victim of its own success with so many pages of images it is easy to play the game relatively alone and anonymously. Also, it isn't as new and novel.

However, I do think some changes would be great. I just don't know what to do. Changes may reengage players and reinvigorate the game. Clearly there is still a good amount of interest with the number of people that have recently asked to play.

Lastly, thanks again for your tremendous energy and devotion to this game and the players. I am amazed that it has lasted this long.
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

Hello Della,

I've spent the last hour and more trying to answer your questions and wasn't satisfied with the result. I'll try again.
DellaRoss wrote:... I come back to you all with a question: what would happen if I shut the game down?

I love my game and I love seeing people enjoy it. But is my game still what I wanted it to be when I posted it 3 years ago?.
If you shut down the game I would feel a loss but would consider it to be a right decision. As goodman pointed out the game and the players have changed.

The game has grown to a size that now encourages anonymity. New players dive in at page xxx and are never seen again. The touch of familiarity that the game grew up with and that prevailed over a long time is fading. Nevertheless people still enjoy playing it. So maybe an alternative to shutting down the game could be considered.

Since you ask the question if your game still is what you wanted it to be the answer is clearly: No. You would not have asked that question otherwise. So if you want to continue - which is what I really hope - you will have to make changes to the game or even start something new that is closer to what you envisioned.

Whatever you decide it will be in order.

I just want to thank you for all you have done for this community and for me.
Look after yourself.