A couple ideas

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
terribletease
Explorer
Explorer

A couple ideas

Post by terribletease »

Hi guys,
Have been thinking about some alterations that would make this place even better, what do you think?

-50 teases per page button
It's possible to edit the URL to display 50 teases, how about a quick link button?

-Ratings - Total rating AND self rating (perhaps ability to change rating also?)
And for your favorites, tease listing based on personal rating (this will encourage users to rate also).

-"Notes" option for teases in your favorites
I've accumulated a fair amount of favorites, and have notes on some. This would also be good for the teases which require codes.

I have a few more ideas, but they might be a little complicated to execute..
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A couple ideas

Post by seraph0x »

Thanks, those are some interesting ideas! :smile:
terribletease wrote:I have a few more ideas, but they might be a little complicated to execute..
Can't hurt to post them. You never know something might be very easy to implement, or give us an idea for another improvement.
terribletease
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A couple ideas

Post by terribletease »

:smile:

-Personal Favorites tags
I think this has been suggested before; the ability to add tags private tags for the teases among your favorites.
Not just to add more detailed tags about whats involved in a tease, but tags as a means to organize and list. Think sub-favorite folder, as you categorize your browser bookmarks.
For example, I would create custom tags such as "long," "short," "classics," "to be completed," "already completed," "weekend teases," "list 1, 2 ,3 etc..."

-As an extension of this idea, I think tags "completed" and "to be completed" should be distinct and permanent private tags. (With the default position as off of either list).

A further extension would be two check boxes to appear next to the favorite heart, once a tease is favorited. Say, a leaf and a rose, one for each list.

-Some fun might come out of this with the ability to see users "completed" and "to be completed" lists via profile links, maybe a public chart which lists members with highest list counts?

-Favorites to display "date added," and a new listing menu to display teases according to date added.

-Vote count

-Feedback Thread link at end of tease
To be added by user after user creates, OR Thread to be created automatically on tease creation?

I have more... :-P