Video guides on how to make your own Cock Hero movie

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Video guides on how to make your own Cock Hero movie

Post by Jackal403 »

wolfy wrote:I wanted to use Enemy by Godsmack but it's a little over 160 bpm and seems way to fast to make a beat that could be followed-seems like you'd tear your dick off. Is their a way to make this usable w/ what we are doing w/ these programs, setting the beats, or any other way?
There's usually always a way to adjust the stroking structure for any BPM setting to make it doable. With your example of a 160 BPM song, let's say you were initially going to follow a 1-2-3-4 stroking pattern. If you break it down to a 1---2--- stroking pattern, you essentially get the same effect as a 1-2-3-4 pattern for a song that only has 80 BPM. You don't necessarily have to follow the songs inherent rhythm beat for beat.

I couldn't help but laugh at the "tear your dick off" line, as it's practically word for word what a friend and I said the other day when they asked me if I'd ever consider doing a heavy metal CH (being that that is my preferred musical genre). The song we were currently listening to was a little ditty called Blasteroid by Mastodon. Here's a link if you're curious http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr8tgjtSpQ8. The name we came up for that hypothetical round was "Try Not to Rip Your Dick Off".
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

Hey Wolfy nice to hear that someone is working on a CH-Movie.
wolfy wrote:but it came out at about 2 seconds worth of the beat. When you imported yours you came in w/ like 46 seconds worth of your beat. What went wrong.
You just have to record a longer beat. ("let the Play Symbol longer pushed")
For example:
1. Choose your Beat pattern.
2. Click File->Stream to Disk
2.a. Choose WAV file and Whole session press Ok
2.b. Choose location where you want the file to be saved
3. Press the Play button (Record begins)
4. Wait the amount of time you want the Beat to be.
5. Press the Play button again (Reccord ends)
6. Import the WAV file to Audacity and go on with the Editing stuff.

Good luck with it, i know the first time is the hardest but when you created a couple of rounds you will get familar with the programms.
As a site notice: if you want longer or more variety beats you should think about using an other programm i experimented a little bit with the free version of FL Studio its nice but be warned its very complicated. For beginners i would still recomend Hammerhead
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Frivolous »

Hey all, got a question. I would really love to make my own episode but I'm running on a mac. I watched the tutorials and I feel confident I can find work arounds for most of the programs but I can't seem to find anything comparable to Hammerhead that can give me a steady beat. I have been searching around for hours, it doesn't seem like it should be this hard to find... any thoughts?
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Frivolous wrote:Hey all, got a question. I would really love to make my own episode but I'm running on a mac. I watched the tutorials and I feel confident I can find work arounds for most of the programs but I can't seem to find anything comparable to Hammerhead that can give me a steady beat. I have been searching around for hours, it doesn't seem like it should be this hard to find... any thoughts?
Hammerhead is bullshit anyway. Fruity loops. Or any other of the five million beatmaking programs out there. They allow you to build your own sounds, beat patterns, etc. then save that template for later use.

I tried to use hammerhead for about 2 seconds and said fuck that shit.
Frivolous
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Frivolous »

Okay, yeah I looked into Fruity Loops but it seemed overly complicated for what I was trying to do. I couldn't find a tutorial on making these kinds of beats with it.
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Frivolous wrote:Okay, yeah I looked into Fruity Loops but it seemed overly complicated for what I was trying to do. I couldn't find a tutorial on making these kinds of beats with it.

Really? It's super easy.
MusicMike
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MusicMike »

The less than accurate and laberous part is lining up your beats.

You can create a whole bunch of them with any program, but you have to get the tempo right.

I tend to use programs that let me tempo-map a song, and then create midi notes that trigger something simple like a free VST instrument, in this case a drump sampler.

Electronic music is much easier to figure out. I tend to use Reaper how, since it's flexible though there may be a learning curve for some folks. Most beginning users however find it quite intuitive.

Here's an example I created that was not so simple, and it still took only an hour or so.

http://www.mediafire.com/?g26e2wtd3zk9b1w (8 MB mp3)
pwd: Ef88fLznm4avWM

The MP3 contains two songs, seven and a half minutes long in all, with full stroke beats integrated.

I'll post a Reaper project as well, and throw some nice samples in to the archive as well. All that stuff should take up no more than maybe 100-200 kB. The hardest part is actually figuring out how fast the song is and lining it up on the grid in Reaper. Electronic music is always the easiest, and rock music recorded without a metronome is the hardest for me.

I just successfully replicated Brewsters tutorial for After Effects for creating the beat meter. I changed it a little to emulate BD's style in his EDM videos, which I personally enjoyed the most. They're unobtrusive but easy to spot out of the corner of your eye.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Bumping (again) to help new creators starting out, and those on the fence.
Requesting a sticky for this thread
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

I also request sticky status for this thread.
T€ch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by T€ch »

sticky status +1 :wave:
I learned a lot from this video tutorial :-)
Downer28
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Downer28 »

brewster, your tutorial videos were immensely helpful in getting me started. Highly recommended. :)
amerisarahrio
Explorer
Explorer

Post by amerisarahrio »

Yes, I agree with the sticky! Great thread, thanks brewster!
purepleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by purepleasure »

+1 for sticky
Kendolux
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kendolux »

Thank you for all the tips great guide.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Bumping yet again. Need more developers!