Video guides on how to make your own Cock Hero movie

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Video guides on how to make your own Cock Hero movie

Post by brewster »

PM me with any questions you have regarding editing

Basic video editing using PowerDirector
http://youtu.be/h1SpH4nDnnc?t=1m46s
Here's a screenshot giving you a general idea: http://i.imgur.com/OPn1ZJV.jpg

Generating beats in hammerhead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8HJSf7MKY0

Beats synchronized with music in Audacity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKS2CIY2VN4

Beat meter in After Effects
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6FOuC0g7_w

Cyberlink PowerDirector 11: :whistle:
Adobe After Effects: :whistle:
Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/windows
Mixmeister BPM analyzer: http://www.mixmeister.com/bpmanalyzer/bpmanalyzer.asp
Hammerhead: http://www.threechords.com/hammerhead/download.shtml

A huge thank you to Andyp for his help - without him these wouldn't be possible.

If anyone wants to make their own video guides for programs like adobe premiere pro, or sony vegas please do! Though if you're new to video editing, it doesn't get much easier/powerful than PowerDirector
Last edited by brewster on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:16 am, edited 8 times in total.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Video guides on how to make your own Cock Hero movie

Post by brewster »

Tips:

Video editing:
  • Make your beats before you make your video. So you have a reference point to edit the scenes to.
  • Only fade transition when going from drastically different scenes, otherwise use quick cuts (used in 99% of TV and Movies)
  • When trimming multiple scenes, don't just in-point out-point when a new position happens. Go through and pick the "best of" moments for each position weather you think you'll use them or not.
  • Right click on the timeline and add markers for beat changes to help when aligning the video cuts.
  • Any jerk off video longer than 40 minutes runs a huge risk of decreasing both mental and physical sensitivity. So quality over quantity!
Making beats:
  • Start off with a slow beat and build in intensity.
  • 30 seconds of "double time" is perfect, try and have about 2 per scene. For really intense action, use ultra speed (all nodes highlighted in hammerhead) after a double speed.
  • Don't use strange beats like 1-12-1 for really intense action, it kills momentum. But something like 123456-1- is fun because it only has a short pause.
  • While a good steady 1-1 beat can be enjoyable, too much without variety can cause stagnant arousal. So switch it up every 20 seconds or so to something like 123-12, 1-12345, or my personal favorite 123-123
  • Don't forget to occasionally stop the beats when the song slows.
  • Using songs with a prominent beat already in it (such as dance music) can limit creativity when inserting beats
  • Like Pavlovs dog theory, you want the person watching to associate an increase in action with an increase in beat speed, so try and correlate the two together.
Using Audacity:
  • Before removing the song to export the beat-track as an mp3. Remember to "generate silence" before and after the beats begin and end, so it matches the length of the song. That way when you render your beat meter in After Effects, it'll be the exact length of the song, allowing for easier alignment when video editing.

My step by step process:

step 1 - I add all of the videos I want to use into my media library on my video editor.

step 2 - one by one I add each video onto my project timeline and watch and trim it for the good scenes.

step 3 - I get a general idea of how the massive collection of hand picked trimmed scenes will be ordered, when they will be used and I formulate a rough idea of the overall timeline of the complete video.

step 4 - I open my audio editor and start off with the first song I'm going to use, I make beats for it (generally slow for the first round) and then generate the beats.mp3, and the song.mp3 with the included beats. I then generate a movie of the beatmeter for that song using the beats.mp3 in after effects.

step 5 - I add the song.mp3 and the beatmeter for that song. Then I fine tune and align clips to the tempo of the music.

finally, I do steps 4 and 5 for each round until the video is complete. (feel free to PM me if you have any questions)
Last edited by brewster on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:30 am, edited 9 times in total.
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by JoeyD »

Just wanted to say a big thank you for these guides.

I had just started creating my own CH challenge and had manually inserted beats individually into the 1st round. The combination of BPM analyser, Hammerhead & Audacity work really well - far, FAR easier than the way I was about to do it!

I've now got 4 complete rounds with stroke meter and everything - i'm very pleased so far but as it's my 1st ever foray into video editing it's still not brilliant but i'm enjoying doing it and this has saved me a lot of time and explained the stroke meter, which I wouldn't have worked out without some guidance.

Thanks again.
ajd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ajd »

Hi,

I am a fan of the CH videos and thank you for the instruction of making these videos.
mr_sinister
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mr_sinister »

Hi Brewster,

Thanks for making these tutorials! I've just started experimenting with making my own video, but I can't seem to figure out what rendering settings to use in Powerdirector. So far, the files come out way too big, or they look like crap. Any tips?
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Bumping this thread to spread the knowledge and hopefully show people how easy it is to make a CH video. Need more developers!
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by desertfox »

Thanks for the guides here!

I was just curious as per the note on the audacity matching how 2.0 makes the beat matching easier? What feature/function on 2 can assist in that, or just in general 2.0 has more things going on?

*edit*Played around a touch, the analyze, beat finder is pretty damn useful for timeshifting the hammerhead beats right at the hits. Will have to play with that a bit more.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

These guides are great! The question I have is more of a troubleshooting nature.

I've always used HammerHead, and always done the beat matching manually in Adobe Premiere Pro.

What I find easier in Adobe, is that certain BPM's cannot be matched with HammerHead and eventually fall out of sync, so using Adobe I can increase or decrease the overall track speed to line it up.

What I mean is, for certain songs, the BPM isn't a whole number. I get something like 140.54 which in HH is either a 140 or a 141, there is no in between. After a measure or two, the beats fall out of sync noticeably.

What I'm wondering is if there's a way around this in Audacity, or if there's an alternative beat producing software similar to HH that can be more finely tuned in the BPM department?
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

I'm trying to get back into putting beats in my videos and trying out different ways to do it properly. I'm curious about how you manage the beat matching in Premiere? It feels REALLY unintuitive and difficult to me even compared to audacity?

The beat finder in Audacity... can't forgive myself for not founding that earlier! I think that's going to save me a bunch of time / enable me to do beat matching well enough.
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Jackal403 wrote:These guides are great! The question I have is more of a troubleshooting nature.

I've always used HammerHead, and always done the beat matching manually in Adobe Premiere Pro.

What I find easier in Adobe, is that certain BPM's cannot be matched with HammerHead and eventually fall out of sync, so using Adobe I can increase or decrease the overall track speed to line it up.

What I mean is, for certain songs, the BPM isn't a whole number. I get something like 140.54 which in HH is either a 140 or a 141, there is no in between. After a measure or two, the beats fall out of sync noticeably.

What I'm wondering is if there's a way around this in Audacity, or if there's an alternative beat producing software similar to HH that can be more finely tuned in the BPM department?

Fruity loops. Way, way, way, easier. You can make more than a measure at a time too.

My suggestion is that I made a template with all of my beats laid out for about a hundred bars apiece. I then just have to unmute each track and then export it. Going down the line of all tracks. Saving them all individually. I can then just change the bpm's and do the same with the entire template once again. Way easier that shitty hammerhead. I tried doing it using hammerhead first and it sucked huge donkey cock.

All I use is fruity loops now. Make sure you're exporting the entire song and not just the measure when you export otherwise you'll only get a measure. And that's not what you want. The beauty of fruity loops isn't only that it will save a template of all the beats, but it will also export a long stream in an instant instead of having to play it and record like hammerhead.

Good luck.
x802snow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by x802snow »

Romero wrote:I'm trying to get back into putting beats in my videos and trying out different ways to do it properly. I'm curious about how you manage the beat matching in Premiere? It feels REALLY unintuitive and difficult to me even compared to audacity?

The beat finder in Audacity... can't forgive myself for not founding that earlier! I think that's going to save me a bunch of time / enable me to do beat matching well enough.

I create a beat track in audacity. Save it separately from the music track to use in making the beat meter. Then I just import all three into the finished video and synch all three up. It works flawlessly for me. I'm using vegas to do the final editing though.

I don't know how it would be any different however.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

x802snow wrote:Fruity loops. Way, way, way, easier. You can make more than a measure at a time too.

My suggestion is that I made a template with all of my beats laid out for about a hundred bars apiece. I then just have to unmute each track and then export it. Going down the line of all tracks. Saving them all individually. I can then just change the bpm's and do the same with the entire template once again. Way easier that shitty hammerhead. I tried doing it using hammerhead first and it sucked huge donkey cock.

All I use is fruity loops now. Make sure you're exporting the entire song and not just the measure when you export otherwise you'll only get a measure. And that's not what you want. The beauty of fruity loops isn't only that it will save a template of all the beats, but it will also export a long stream in an instant instead of having to play it and record like hammerhead.

Good luck.
Hmm, I've messed with FL, but it wasn't as user friendly as I'd hoped. Might have to put more effort into it I guess!

On another note though, I've never had a problem with HH regarding single measures or wasting time recording a long session. You can set it from 1 to 8 measures, and have it record all measures without having to listen to it. I've always made a handful for each BPM, with 8 measures of standard 1--2-- slow, 1-2-3-4 steady, double time, custom beats for specific songs, etc.. Then just trim them down in Adobe Premiere while I'm adding them. The nice thing with that, is that as long as they sync up nicely, you just drop the next one onto the end of the first and you know it's going to stay in tempo. Cut and delete after to get rid of unnecessary beats while still maintaining your BPM with the song.

It's just these bloody songs with odd BPM's that are tripping me up!
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

x802snow wrote:
Romero wrote:I'm trying to get back into putting beats in my videos and trying out different ways to do it properly. I'm curious about how you manage the beat matching in Premiere? It feels REALLY unintuitive and difficult to me even compared to audacity?

I create a beat track in audacity. Save it separately from the music track to use in making the beat meter. Then I just import all three into the finished video and synch all three up. It works flawlessly for me. I'm using vegas to do the final editing though.

I don't know how it would be any different however.

Yeah, that's how I did it too in my first videos (which had beat meters). But I find it way too tedious and time consuming to match the beats up in audacity. Dunno why, maybe it's just me.

I tried FL a little and actually got it synced really well with a song almost instantly. Only problem is that the version I found doesn't have any drum sounds by default (only some shouts etc.) and if i import a wave file or something like that it doesn't allow me to sync it up as well as with the built in sounds.
Most likely the problem is with my audio software skills but still not intuitive for me.
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

There is a free fruity loops style program called LMMS out there, its really, really non initiative though, I knew how to use it at one point but firing it up again a year or so later I completely forgot how to use it. It does have the benefit of not having to go out and 'find' fruity though.
Ganky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ganky »

Start the programm in compatibility mode (xp)