Cock Hero torrents

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cock Hero torrents

Post by janmb »

350GB up in a single day!!?? Dang, I want your bandwidth lol

And in any case, remember that pretty much all torrent programs offer options for limiting bandwidth usage, both in total and per torrent.

And yes, I very much predict the demand will drop dramatically soon enough... There's been an artificially high demand built up because of the many earlier videos no longer being available where they were originally hosted... As soon as the initial rush has calmed down, and in fact even sooner than that since the number of people contributing increases exponentially, the need for seeding bandwidth will drop like a stone.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

I am happy to devote my time and bandwidth in order to download and seed to a given torrent, generally. However, I can't keep the computer and the proper files all in the same place all the time, and there are many many occasions when I'm using it at a location where I just won't be using any access rights for these kind of files, so I have to tend to play it cautiously.

For example, with the Mr. Edger Self Control Course series, which appeared as a torrent thanks to y'all quite recently, I was able to use a torrent client to download the whole thing, and then I remained on-line with it for about twelve hours afterwards ("seeding"). But now I've transferred the files in question off of my hard drive and onto longer-term storage media, which doesn't usually stay with the laptop. Consequently, further seeding would be rather cumbersome for me, and, given the restraint with which I generally have to operate, it would also be a step in the wrong direction as far as personal security and privileges go.

In other other other words, I'm probably only going to seed for a short time after I download. If it takes me (for example) 4 hours to get the whole torrent's contents, I'm likely to be able to remain as a seeder for the overnight period, say 12 more hours. I'll likely have a good ratio (probably 1 to 6 or more, in terms of downloads per upload, given this type of one-sourced file content and the recent new life of the torrent-collected batch) but I won't have a good duration.

So, here's a thank you, and an apology. I have technological capacity, and I have plenty of that capacity to seed, in fact much more capacity than than I choose to use for seeding. That's because I have other constraints in my life and my computer use, than merely technological capacity.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
LordAdam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LordAdam »

I've grabbed the torrent files, massaged the files that I've already downloaded (from ifile and other places), coupled them up with the torrents and done a recheck etc.

So now I'm seeding back what I grabbed from elsewhere so that others can have a bit easier ride with getting the older files that are problematic on the file download sites.

It seems a small way of saying thank you and doing something for the community here.

It's not a lot of bandwidth, but what I have and can spare I'll give to this worthy cause. 8-)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Book_guy, dont worry - it's perfectly understandable that not everyone can seed all the time. We have a quite healthy seeding base now, so the only real challenge is to keep the material available in the long haul - which is primarily my responsibility.
Zeretal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zeretal »

I don't know how but every single one of my files seems to be a different version then what you have used. I tried to point a torrent to one of mine and even ones wit identical names are not linking as they appear to be different sizes. How my files are apparently different for videos that only ever had one version released I don't know, but my bandwidth is too limited to dl them all again at the moment, which looks to be the only way to get them to line up.
dornhog
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dornhog »

Zeretal wrote:I don't know how but every single one of my files seems to be a different version then what you have used. I tried to point a torrent to one of mine and even ones wit identical names are not linking as they appear to be different sizes. How my files are apparently different for videos that only ever had one version released I don't know, but my bandwidth is too limited to dl them all again at the moment, which looks to be the only way to get them to line up.
I've only had a problem with CH Match 3. Maybe you got different versions before a re-encode, or you have different resolution files. Not sure which method you used, but I posted a step by step matching files on the first page of this thread for uTorrent if you want to double check your steps.

Also, while not in the realm of seedboxes, my machine's been on and has uploaded about a total of 20GB on the ones I'm on. In other words, don't worry about it too much, the files will be seeded by those who can spare the bandwidth.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Zer: No idea really why so many of your files differ from mine... For some it might have to do with resolution I guess - in my case I have pretty much grabbed the best res available in each case, but I might have missed a few top shelf choices too for all I know. I am simply seeding the set I have ended up with ;-)
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

janmb wrote:350GB up in a single day!!?? Dang, I want your bandwidth lol

And in any case, remember that pretty much all torrent programs offer options for limiting bandwidth usage, both in total and per torrent.

And yes, I very much predict the demand will drop dramatically soon enough... There's been an artificially high demand built up because of the many earlier videos no longer being available where they were originally hosted... As soon as the initial rush has calmed down, and in fact even sooner than that since the number of people contributing increases exponentially, the need for seeding bandwidth will drop like a stone.
The 350GB is over two days really since I started downloading on the 5th, but didn't complete until the 6th.

Since last nights post 20 hours ago there's been another 125GB, and it's very busy now uploading at between 40 and 55 megabits per second, I guess this is the afternoon in the US and evening in EU so it'll be the busiest time.

I don't mind the traffic too much, but once it goes past 5TB in a month it's going to impact me.

Ideally by then lots of home users will have the torrents and continue to seed, and there won't be as much bandwidth used.

Are any of the other torrents seeing much traffic, or is this far and beyond the busiest?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

You are definitely the busiest seeder and that's not really surprising given that you have a LOT better upload bandwidth than most users have. The more bandwidth you offer, the more load is placed on your shoulders by the bit torrent system - that's the essence of how it is meant to work anyway ;-)

I strongly doubt we will even hit 5T total in a year, far less 5T from your peer in a month. But I realize I might have underestimated the demand a little bit - then again that also means we are providing a service that was much needed.

And again, the minute the load starts bothering you, you simply limit the bandwidth limit in whatever bit torrent program you are using. Virtually all programs worth a damn offer bandwidth limits for both the entire program as well as each individual torrent. So this is really not up to how much bandwidth the leechers WANT, it is about how much you care to offer ;-)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

torrent for the complete Flux series by vindicare now added (see first post)
Gsus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gsus »

janmb wrote: I strongly doubt we will even hit 5T total in a year, far less 5T from your peer in a month. But I realize I might have underestimated the demand a little bit
250GB uploaded since yesterday! But I suspect part of that was down to the new Flux torrent, which I stuck on too. Total is 727GB in 3 days, meaning the 5TB in a year from all peers is going to get hit... my server is currently uploading at 80 megabits per second.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

The number of lurkers on this site is clearly a lot larger than I ever imagined - and I suspect a lot of less aware users downloading from these torrents without realizing they already have the material.

Oh well, availability is the purpose of this, and if a lot of people want it that is just great :smile:

I'm at around 150GB up this far - great that many users who were seeking these vids now get to download and use them ;-)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Please see update from seraph0x in my first post.
JamesLast
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by JamesLast »

janmb wrote:Please see update from seraph0x in my first post.
TPB switched to magnet links, should also work and no torrentfiles are storred nowhere.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

JamesLast wrote:
janmb wrote:Please see update from seraph0x in my first post.
TPB switched to magnet links, should also work and no torrentfiles are storred nowhere.
Torrents vs. magnet links vs any other technology is really irrelevant to the concern about keeping this site from becoming an anti-piracy target. What matters is to make sure this site can never be claimed to facilitate copyright infringement, regardless of the specific technology.

Currently this is no problem though. For my part, I am limiting any video sharing here on milo to CH videos only - made by our own members - and seraph has OKed that, as long as we aren't re-sharing videos that have been removed due to copyright claims.

We owe it to this site to make sure we don't bring the people behind it into trouble.
Spoiler: show
For those who are into tube videos and want good tips on denial vids etc, I recommend having a look at orgasmdenial.com. I'm sure many here are using that site actively already, and for those who are not, it is definitely worth checking out.
As a side note (since you mentioned TPB) - there are claims swedish police are preparing another raid against TPB, both physically as well as claiming the domain name in the close future. Whether it happens or not remains to be seen, but there are indicators suggesting so.