NFL Theme, or How Andyp Polluted my Brain

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

spork
Explorer
Explorer

NFL Theme, or How Andyp Polluted my Brain

Post by spork »

The Super Bowl is coming up. And for the first time in my life, that means when I hear this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H09MBynulM my mind will be preparing for a marathon jerk off session. Thanks Andyp! I mean that sincerely.
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: NFL Theme, or How Andyp Polluted my Brain

Post by wangchungass »

Ha ha ha, that is so funny.
Thundercat2k9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thundercat2k9 »

lol ^^

this years' Super Bowl halftime Act: AndyP <--- cock hero session for all the television viewers ;-)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

LOL ace :)
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

omfg. never heard this music here in germany but I'm going to watch super bowl on sunday too and now I will think about hot girls the whole time. :weep:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

spork wrote:The Super Bowl is coming up. And for the first time in my life, that means when I hear this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H09MBynulM my mind will be preparing for a marathon jerk off session. Thanks Andyp! I mean that sincerely.
LAWLORZ

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

I'm usually not into charts but when I listen to it I know every song from the CH-Videos and have to think from which scene I know that song. something is wrong with me (us?) :no:
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

dick wrote:i know i keep hearing "moves like jagger" and i just want to stroke along
Thats right. "Moves like Jagger" was one great scene. Just like the scene with "Blow" by Ke$ha. It's just some kind of trigger now. A trigger to think of cock hero again.

:whistle:
spork
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spork »

dick wrote:i know i keep hearing "moves like jagger" and i just want to stroke along
That just happened to me yesterday! And I have to say, I like the feeling. :)
In fact, since I discovered CH recently, I've found myself driving along listening to the radio, mock-jerking to the beat, figuring if it would be a good stroke rhythm. Fun game!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Haggard316 wrote:LAWLORZ
So, uh, "LAWL" = "Laughing A Whole Lot". Or maybe, the acronym "LOL" ("Laughing Out Loud") would be pronounced "Lawl". So, "LAWL" = "LOL". And as we know, "LOL" = "Laughing Out Loud". Thus, by the commutative property of equivalences, "LAWL" = "Laughing Out Loud". OK so far.

But, uh, Acronym Finder tells me that "ORZ" = "Omni Range Zero" or "Optimized Rouse Zimm". Hunh? And "ORZS" = "Optimization of Root Zone Substrates"?

Damn useless Acronym Finder ... And Urban Dictionary is equally useless on this subject, too. :no:

Anyway, Ba-Da-DUP, Ba-Da-DUP, Ba-Da-DUP-dit-DUUUUHHHH ...
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

spork wrote:The Super Bowl is coming up. And for the first time in my life, that means when I hear this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H09MBynulM my mind will be preparing for a marathon jerk off session. Thanks Andyp! I mean that sincerely.
LOL! I just watched that and wondered why the, "Let's get ready to rumble!!!" was missing.

In all fairness, lalaland was the first to use that theme in a Cock Hero vid (in Match 1 and 2). Andyp carried it on from there. :)
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

plissk3n wrote:I'm usually not into charts but when I listen to it I know every song from the CH-Videos and have to think from which scene I know that song. something is wrong with me (us?) :no:
LOL...exactly. Suddenly I know songs I have no business knowing. I caught myself singing "Fuck the pain away" in the car today.
spin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by spin »

Yes andyp you make a lot of pop songs enjoyable due to their association. I thank you, now driving in the car with my gf controlling the radio isn't unbearable.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

lol that was actually damn funny, and too right... I for one am never gonna hear that song ever without having those automatic associations too :lol:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

plissk3n wrote:I'm usually not into charts but when I listen to it I know every song from the CH-Videos and have to think from which scene I know that song. something is wrong with me (us?) :no:

The song accompanying the first scene in CH 11 --- I did not find that scene sexy, but the girl just dancing around having fun is stuck in my head.

As a result, whenever that song comes on the radio, say in the gym, I have this strong urge to take off all my clothes and start goofy dancing like her in the nude.

The fact that I will be put into a mental institutution if I do that stops me. :innocent:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love: