Silly Boy tease..

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
foolishjr
Explorer
Explorer

Silly Boy tease..

Post by foolishjr »

I just put my first one out there. It doesn't have that much in the way of instructions in it. (I personally struggle with too many instructions-- ADHD)

I really liked the first couple of pics. If anyone else wants to write something with these pics, its okay with me.

I also wanted to acknowledge all those regular contributers that put in a lot of work to make cool experiences for the rest of us. (Experiences that I burn through in a few minutes) This was hard work, so my hats off to those that contribute regularly..

foolishjr.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Luv the tease being based in work office............only one little comment, you had her say to put her panties on, think that would be difficult with hand cuffed to ankle....otherwise kool ~s~
Thendeys
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thendeys »

I really enjoyed it. Perhaps because of your 'ADHA' ness. It is also a very 'creative' scenario...

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thanks!!
:w00t: :w00t:
:-P
:-P
Cold Tease, Your Future
foolishjr
Explorer
Explorer

cbtmaleslave feedback

Post by foolishjr »

I thought about the handcuff thing while I was writing but was too tired to fix it.

but hypothetically, if there's space between the cuff and the skin then I, er,..one could slip on some panties.. at least that's my theory.

Thanks for the feedback

foolishjr
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

That girl is incredibly hot! Who is she?
foolishjr
Explorer
Explorer

Model from Silly Boy tease is from onlytease.com

Post by foolishjr »

jp wrote:That girl is incredibly hot! Who is she?
She is one of the models from onlytease.com I think her name is linda and there was a ton of stuff with her in it.

Foolishjr
goldenshowers
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Silly Boy tease..

Post by goldenshowers »

foolishjr wrote:I just put my first one out there. It doesn't have that much in the way of instructions in it. (I personally struggle with too many instructions-- ADHD)

I really liked the first couple of pics. If anyone else wants to write something with these pics, its okay with me.

I also wanted to acknowledge all those regular contributers that put in a lot of work to make cool experiences for the rest of us. (Experiences that I burn through in a few minutes) This was hard work, so my hats off to those that contribute regularly..

foolishjr.
i suffer the same problem and appreciated this tease
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

This was a great first effort. The setting and style were definitely well chosen. I have to admit, though, I was rather disappointed at how disjointed this tease felt. Maybe I missed something, but it really felt like there were missing pages.

However, you definitely have a good style and picked some great photos. Keep up the good work.

-joeliwan
foolishjr
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for the feedback

Post by foolishjr »

Thanks for the feedback.

The disjointed feeling may come from feeling rushed. My intention was to leave a suggestion or problem in the air from the model and in the next frame inform the reader how it was solved or what I imagined the victim must have done.