FB: Slave Wanted

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

FB: Slave Wanted

Post by Nezhul »

That started promising, but I have a few remarks. The tease could go better for me, although its a really good one in comparison to many others. still...

1) Stroke 4 times a second. And right away too. Personally I can't even reach that speed with my hand, and more importantly - my dick goes numb when I wank of too fast, so it's more annoying than pleasurable. That's the problem with speeds. I think it's better to not give a speed, but to use words "slowly" "faster" "as fast as you can" etc. Much more fun for any player.

2) Edge after hardly a minute. Too early IMHO. Because of that I have to spend 2-3 minutes just on that page, it's boring. It's much better if you have to wait for it a bit.

3) "Feel the muscles twitching inside your poor little cock" - weeel that's a silly remark by me, but there's no muscles in a cock whatsoever. It kind of distracts my analysing mind from a tease. The muscles that twitch are PC muscles, that start from around the ass, go through the crotch and attach to pubis bone. They are responsible for peeing (or to better say for holding it in) and they squeeze prostate gland to produce the base of a sperm (what we call precum here). I'm not disgracing you for it, just thought I'd let you know, just in case. Anyway the phrase distracted me )

4) on a page to get soft - you'd better make a button for those who manage to get soft faster. Or was you intending to see how soft he'll be on a 7th minute? But overall - I PRAISE you for a task like that. I'll definitely use that someday. Ingenious!
A remark though. I would use hidden timers to change the picture from time to time. The only downside would be that the clock CIRCLE will be dropped to full again and again, but the clock counter (numbers) will go from 7 minutes to zero, while pages actually change. See here how to do that:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5926

5) A good way to promote yourself and find you a partner. I wish all AD teases were like that, not stupid one-pagers. Wish you all the best.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
ka42
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Slave Wanted

Post by ka42 »

i liked this one

you really teases me, although most comment of Nezhul is correct.

Also make it longer would be fun, first countdown was very nice, i like more of them...

For me, speed is not that problem, i can make 5 a second without any problems, 6 will get me to an edge :)

So everyone has his own speed i think. I like the commands