The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dragonfirebb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Forever

Post by dragonfirebb »

Finally i can tease myself for my Princess while She is away... ive been waiting for a long time to see these again... and She has already enjoyed a few of them.... Thank You all for tracking these down.. i am forever grateful!!!
"Ive been there, seen that, done this, taken that, Ive been beaten & choked, cut & burnt, shocked & maced, tied & tease, and ill do it all again anytime!!!" Me
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Forever

Post by seraph0x »

dragonfirebb wrote:Thank You all for tracking these down.. i am forever grateful!!!
Wow, thanks! :smile:

I like your signature btw! :-)
rbtheservant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Thank you and great to be back

Post by rbtheservant »

Oh my god!!! I can't believe you saved these web teases!!!! Thank you so much. I just found this site yesterday and I promise I will create some new teases very soon. I am honored to be included in the top 5. I am responsible for "Hello Sucker", "Always Say It's More Pleasurable To Want Than To Have", and "Would You Do Anything For Me". It is so great to be back and I hope we can continue this forever.

Happy Teasing,

R B The Servant
RB the servant
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

I'm in with hearfelt thanks!

Post by zenlover »

Hey Gang.

Thanks for the work to make the site what it is. I've been having a lot of fun over the last few months exploring T&D with eventual release. I've been playing some with cybermistress and PCMistress as well, and even tried to write a script, but the code-work is cumbersome at my level of skill.

I am a good writer, with a creative mind, so plan to play with the editor here to see what I might add to the creative pool.

I'm enjoying the web stuff, but must say I fantasize about real time more.
Best experience I've had up to now has been via phone, where we each controlled the others hands and "accessories" she was very kinky, and had me doing things to myself I never knew I could, and experienceing great pleasure from both the giving over of control, and the unexpectedness. She had me tie my cock and balls up...had me put my pants back on and leave my hotel room to get some ice without explaining why...some chilled me between edges...some stimulated my nipples...and when she got me reall hott, some went up my ass...

And then there was listening to her as I pleasured her using her hands and dildos as if they were my own.

God, to find a free site where I could meet trustworthy women to do that more frequently!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

Hi,

I love to see the webteases back............Thank god for this:-)

I love you all
gpb9393
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

thanks

Post by gpb9393 »

Thanks so much for bringing back the webteases!
drippydick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by drippydick »

:clap: I found your site by chance, I am soo happy I can be told how and when to stroke it again. I was a fan of o.d. I hope you are not in america with the new rules. once again I got my wish :o) I love the tease and denial. I will quit rambling thank you soo much I love this site :-)
quacker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Newbie Here - Looking to expand my horizons

Post by quacker »

As my subject line stated I am new and am looking to learn to control my urges until I am allowed to release. Ask me any question and I will respond. This is one hell of a HOT topic!
doink
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Fabulous

Post by doink »

Oh, my goodness, this is sensational. Thanks for rescuing these teases, AND for the extremely HOT new ones. Maybe someday I'll get around to creating one myself. I'm not a tekkie. Congratulations. This site is a gem.
---Doink.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Fabulous

Post by seraph0x »

doink wrote:Oh, my goodness, this is sensational. Thanks for rescuing these teases, AND for the extremely HOT new ones.
You're welcome! Good to see the effort appreciated. :smile:
doink wrote:Maybe someday I'll get around to creating one myself. I'm not a tekkie. Congratulations. This site is a gem.
Oh come on. "Maybe someday"? How about right now? Your first tease doesn't have to be perfect. Just get some pics, go to the Editor and get going. Then let it rest for a day or two, revisit it for spelling and the final touch: Done! It's easy, fun and really doesn't take that much time.

And please don't say "I'm not a tekkie." It's all pretty easy to use and if you get stuck, we're in the forum to help you out.

All this from someone who once was the worst procrastinator of them all. ;-)

But hey, with all that said, I still want to say respect for even registering and writing such an encouraging message. That already puts you above 1000 other guys who visit this site every day. :-)
MizA
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by MizA »

It's good to see the webteases around. I'm glad your site isn't constrained by the laws of the U.S.

Keep up the good work. :-)
pvh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

just got in!

Post by pvh »

Hi all,

i just stumbled over this website by accident. It is fantastic! i have been roaming around for a couple of hours this afternoon; keep me off my work!
Have been stroking and working my cock hard whilst going through the teases and am proud to say that i didn't have an orgasm.

If there is anyone who would want to bother and try to control me, please feel free to contact me!

i'd love to!
peter
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi Pvh. What a nice accident :lol: Welcome!
oktavian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by oktavian »

Hi All!

What a great udea of collecting all these gorgeous teases in one place.
Great work!!!
torn
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks guys

Post by torn »

Thanks guys. You deserve medals for saving and reactivating these teases.
Great work!