The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
gooner947
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by gooner947 »

hello everybody, this forum is something great, happy to be here :)
gooner947
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by gooner947 »

hello everybody, this forum is something great, happy to be here :)
nostradamus
Explorer
Explorer

Ola !

Post by nostradamus »

Thanks and Happy New year! :wave:

Stumbled upon Cock Hero and found one of the best ones from this group.

Kudos ! This stuff is like coke ! The audio visual experience stimulates the neurons in your brain and the subsequent sympathetic responses to evoke a perverted, primitive, lustful craving from the prefrontal cortex :w00t: as you wank ! :-P
Sorry ! Geek talk !

BTW, what is the meaning of Milovana? I guess it is a name of a person..

Stay tuned: I just started learning how to make beat meters in AE. I am attempting to create some VR Cock hero with beat meter and 3D sound of some funk tapping (i.e jerkable) songs :yes:

Jeeze ! I am high now !

Adios!
&
Thanks again to the Milovana community and inventors of Cock Hero !! That deserves a Noble price !!
Downtown1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Downtown1 »

Hi, you added me a day or ago, great site, where can you put ideas for teases? I would like someone to make some for couples, maybe an hour or two long, bit of edging, maybe a bit of intox, tasks like shaving balls/pussy to keep the time going, a few toys like cock ring maybe more, be interested in what others imaginations come up with too, but one that sort of scrolls itself so u don’t need to click, anyway just saying hi, thanks for the add :D
LewdRem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by LewdRem »

Hey guys, finaly I got an account on this wonderfull website XD. Glad to be here to have some fun :)
Hope u guys have good week and see ya ;)
ambercucumber
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by ambercucumber »

Hey everyone!

I'm so happy that I finally had the motivation and courage to join this community. And I got to create my first tease as well so that is very exciting! Also I'm very excited about me going through a phase of sexual and gender emancipation so if you're interested in crossdressing and/or drag please check my signature for my Instagram account.
If you're interested in drag and/or crossdressing, please go and follow my new Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/amcucum
Skydoubs
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Skydoubs »

Hi!

I'm looking this website and teases for a while, teases whom I love by the way!
I'm more looking for estim right now, to discover this big world.
Btw, I'm electronic engineer, so I love to understand how things works ;)

Cheers :-P
Ironic-Iris
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Ironic-Iris »

Hi,

Milovana was shown to me by a friend of mine and after some time lurking around I finally had the chance to register.
I am happy to be now part of the community and hope to have some fun.

Iris
Regular bi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by Regular bi »

Hey, I’ve been visiting this website for a long time and have finally created an account to become an official member of the community. I’m bi and inexperienced in a lot of things, really looking forward to expanding my limits
FuntasticFaps
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FuntasticFaps »

Hi !! im new in this website.

Thanks for all this interesting content and hope i can help to this comunity with my ideas.

English is not my native language so, i thank you all in advance for your patience and i will try my best to explain and express correctly.

:wave:
spaceflower
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by spaceflower »

Hi!
I've been on Milovana for a couple of years now but haven't felt the need to open an account.
I'm a 20-something French bi trans girl who doesn't know what to do with her life but keeps coming back to this site for no real reason.
I don't really know what to do about it nor do I have plans or projects about Milovana. Let's see what happens!
English isn't my native language. I think I speak it quite well but there might be some tone confusion sometimes ^^
I haven't got a lot of experience in anything but I'm very open minded!
SilentMan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SilentMan »

Hi everyone,

I've been here for several years and this website brought me a lot of pleasure. I felt like it's time for me to pay back and build some content: introduce teases with small new ideas and so on.
Jedel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Jedel »

Hello! I honestly don't know why I made an account (lol) but I'm happy to be here.
Hmu if you wanna talk about anything, kink related or not, I'll try to answer immediately (or not lol) when I'm free from my college studies.
Qnub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qnub »

Hey all, new here! Glad I was able to join, been following CH/FH for years and finally decided to join.
sodakfun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sodakfun »

Hey folks glad to finally be here! Like many here I've been lurking around as a non-member for years and I finally figured out how to sign up. This site is the bees knees and I've had many great times with these awesome teases! My current favorite is Chastity 7a: Devote a Month to Xia. Can't wait for what's in store!
So much fun to be had :-)