The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey welcome to all who are new :-)

John what a beautiful girlfriend you have, lucky boy :lol: I am looking forward to your work Mz Teneale. Hmm with this avatar i bet your 1st tease gets a 4+ rating whatever you will write :-D

@timmer: it's just about selfcontrol. Selfcontrol is important in every part of life so train it! ;-)

@teasable: good to hear that this site works for you and your mistress!

Have fun on this site!
Try or die
gesmack2000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gesmack2000 »

HI,

Its always nice to have open minded womans around here^^
Hi to all new members
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

dark wrote: John what a beautiful girlfriend you have, lucky boy :lol: I am looking forward to your work Mz Teneale. Hmm with this avatar i bet your 1st tease gets a 4+ rating whatever you will write :-D
Thank you very much! :-D I am very lucky to have such a gorgeous girlfriend, and even luckier that she is into teasing and denial as much as i am.... Though maybe not so lucky that she is into cock and ball torture just as much :\'-(
ghazken
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ghazken »

I just wanted to say thanks for this site. Obviously I'm one of the noobs here now.

Untill a few days ago, the idea of webteasing never crossed my mind even though I have been into T&D games for as long as I can remember. Thanks again for opening up a whole new outlet for me.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

ghazken wrote:I just wanted to say thanks for this site.
You're welcome. :-)
ghazken wrote:Obviously I'm one of the noobs here now.
Hey, this site is targeted towards "noobs". Just look at the tagline. So welcome and have fun. ;-)
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

hey everyone

Post by punkrngd »

Hey All, im so excited to be a part of this site, i hope i can contribute something to this already amazing site. Im an 18 year old guy from cleveland ohio, feel free to talk to me anytime!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey punk welcome :-) Maybe you want to give something back? Feel free to write a weabtease or just give the authors feedback about their teases. Have fun here!
Try or die
Salt
Explorer
Explorer

Giddyup

Post by Salt »

Hey all, thanks for havin me :-D I'm pretty much a total fan of the site, Its got a lot of character so far and these web teases just blow my mind.(LOL not that I can do all of them, WOW that CBT is way tough! Guess that just means I've got a lot of work ahead) I'm a Canadian resident so at least you know we keep our eye on you from toqueland. :lol:

Y'all are great, keep up the good work ^_^
Smart Ass Sub.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Giddyup

Post by seraph0x »

Salt wrote:Its got a lot of character so far and these web teases just blow my mind. [...]
You know how to give great compliments. On behalf of all the members here: Thank you and welcome. :smile:
TimC
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by TimC »

I’m very pleased to find a group dedicated to the fine art of tease! It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, I suppose, but for others it’s an addictive portal to dark paradise, to the sweet agony of sexual frustration. Deliberate tease always doubles my heart rate.

I was also pleased to find the older web teases that brought me such pleasure years ago, those with Kerigan especially. I should point out, however, that there is an error in Tease #2 (Kerigan Up Close) – all of the pictures have been rotated backward from their correct positions: the image on page 1 belongs with page 2, that on page 2 belongs with page 3, etc., up to the picture on the last page which actually belongs on page 1.

A question: some mention was made concerning the fact that the server is in Germany, so that German law applies, and one poster was happy that “your site isn't constrained by the laws of the U.S.” What are the implications of German law? Is anything prohibited on Milovana?

I’m looking forward to suffering here, and perhaps causing some of my own.
reynard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reynard »

TimC wrote:A question: some mention was made concerning the fact that the server is in Germany, so that German law applies, and one poster was happy that “your site isn't constrained by the laws of the U.S.” What are the implications of German law? Is anything prohibited on Milovana?
Probably means no swastikas for a start. :-) But I think they mentioned Amsterdam (the Netherlands).

I did mention in one of my other posts, though, that I often fantasise about myself as a horny teenager permanently denied orgasm - remembering what it was like at that age to cum in buckets! Well, I exaggerate, of course, but most guys can probably relate. :-) I have a number of (and I emphasise, FICTIONAL) text stories involving underage characters.

For me, the fantasy is to imagine actually BEING one the tormented characters, and experiencing what they go through. But I don't want to rock the boat discussing that sort of thing if it's not allowed. I understand it's a highly sensitive area, and it could easily be misunderstood.

Obviously, I'd never suggest posting or having any photos like that, no matter where the server is hosted! That would just be downright evil.

Hopefully what I've said won't be misinterpreted and get me kicked out. :-/
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Yes, we started out with a server in Germany, but had to move to Amsterdam, because Germany has a f***ed-up law that says you can't put pictures that are 18+ on the web, unless you check the personal ID of every single person visiting. There are services, for example the German postal service that do this for 2,50 € or something, but not every Australian is willing to fly to Germany to get his ID checked, just so he can visit Milovana.com. :lol:

To be exact, I'm not sure whether the law includes foreigners visiting the site. But why bother?
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

Welcome to the forums guys, the more the merrier.
lysanderIV
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Thanks

Post by lysanderIV »

Im new to the site, Just wanted to say thanks for the teases, and I hope to contribute my own soon
Lglver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lglver »

Hello all, just wanted to say thanks for the site and all of the hard work you have put into it.