Webtease Requests!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
somedude22
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Webtease Requests!

Post by somedude22 »

It would be awesome if someone made a tease for men involving being told/ordered to sniff and taste (not wear) and maybe masturbate afterward (or just have masturbation instructions in general) with the worn panties of someone that is not a relative.
KC83
Explorer
Explorer

Post by KC83 »

I would love to see a tease that focuses on nipple torture. There are a lot of teases with some nipple torture that then move on to cbt or anal as their main focal points, but I would like to see one with nipple torture as the primary fetish. Moving to other areas such as cbt or spanking is fine, as long as it keeps coming back to the nipples with additional or creative pain ideas.
axlist
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by axlist »

Personally I'd love more in the House of Wrestling Diva's line of teases, ideally Flash to mix it up a bit each time. I think only the one person has done them so it's unlikely to happen :-(
Pigslut69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pigslut69 »

Hello all!

Just found this site and its awesome. My cock is all swollen from edging / ruining two days in a row :D

What i would like to see here is some shemale flash teases with no ass play..

for example something like this but with shemales
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=6136 just add cum eating and make it longer and its a perfect tease / humiliation for me atleast :)

I thank you all who make these teases.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

somedude22 wrote:It would be awesome if someone made a tease for men involving being told/ordered to sniff and taste (not wear) and maybe masturbate afterward (or just have masturbation instructions in general) with the worn panties of someone that is not a relative.
Ive written a couple:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3221
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=8676

I wish there were more...
Rangin247
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Rangin247 »

Hallo, I found this site 4 months ago and I almost get addicted to it.
I would like to see a nice flash tease with sexy girls with red or blonde pubic hair.
Combinations of "now you may stroke" or "when theres no hair -no stroking" are great.
Together with a metronome or / and the random option of cumming or not this might become the perfect tease for me.
Soon I recognized that I dont like to use many toys in Webteases.
Well, maybe this is some inspiration for somebody.
Otherwise I will try to do it on my own some day... :-)
golgafrincham
Explorer
Explorer

Post by golgafrincham »

Would anyone be interested in a tease based around e-stim or tens unit?

I've got an "A Box" from Estim.co.uk which triggers a pulse based on audio input. Just played Cock Hero 11 with the sound going through the A box to a pair of cock straps and blimey! Made it to round 4 only before havng a hands free O !

These things can be for pain too, so they could be good for a tease perhaps? I've got some ideas, but don't know if anyone is interested, or whether a electrostim tease already exists even?

G
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only way to escape temptation is to yield to it.
Wilde
Stair_Car
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Stair_Car »

How do those things work? Can you calibrate it to respond to any sound?
golgafrincham
Explorer
Explorer

Post by golgafrincham »

I'm no expert on these things, but the output mimics the pitch and volume of the input. High pitched sounds tend to give a sharp response, but low, bassy sounds give a satisfying buzz. Hence my response to CH11!

Some specially written soundtracks can produce a range of sensations, like squeezing even.

G
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only way to escape temptation is to yield to it.
Wilde
jamiesizzle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by jamiesizzle »

Hey cumhardy, I gave your girl a shot. Hope you like the tease. It's called Cute Lisa Part 1 (Meeting The New Stepdad).
Hugs and Kisses
Jamie
XOXOXO
jared7577768
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jared7577768 »

I'm LOVING this site! I went through both "Mr. Edger" teases and several Cock Hero flux and Cock Hero teases and they're amazing!!! :-) I think the only thing that would've prevented me from making it through is if the women in the teases had huge breasts...I have no defense agains them. :blush: Especially when they are combined with monster cocks! For me, the perfect...or rather the most challenging tease would be Cock Hero with ever increasing breast size as the challenges increase! :\'-(
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

jamiesizzle wrote:Hey cumhardy, I gave your girl a shot. Hope you like the tease. It's called Cute Lisa Part 1 (Meeting The New Stepdad).
if you ever want to do a tease with a girl out of this thread again, please take mine. :)
meri
Explorer
Explorer

Post by meri »

I don't know if any girls are reading this or not, but there is a gir/girl tease I would love for someone to do. I guess it wouldn't be a tease per se... What i would love to have would be an audio with a sweet but strict female voise telling a girl how to punish herself for cumming without permission. (Meri blushes...) I know I need to be punished, but I just don't have the strength of will, or whatever it takes to do it all by myself. If i could hear a female disciplinarian telling me how bad I was, and telling me step by step what I had to do to punish myself, I think I could carry it out, however severe it might be. (and i know it would have to be a serious, painful punishment for such a wicked crime...) But without that voice, and those instructions, i am affraid any such attemps would just wind up with me being bad again.

I wanted to do autumns "edge challenge" tease, but I only got as far as the first page... Reading those things she said to write down, and thinking about them, got me so excited that before I could stop myself, i, well, (blushes again,) you know... I know I need to be punished for that, but I need a little help...

Something to think about when you are doing a girl/girl tease and or punishment, is that, while we like pictures as well, a lot of us respond more to audio than to visual material. Again, if any girls are reading this, i would like to know if you agree with this or not. Which is hotter for you? Looking at pictures or hearing that stern but lovely voice while you imagine your own pictures? Am i alone in this preference or not?

Anyway, i hope someone will do a "punishment tease to for those of us that know we need to be punished, but just need a little help.

Thanks,

meri (hoping that Autumn is reading this...)
wander.jones
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wander.jones »

I would love a tease that is designed to do while alone in a female friends house. Something timed so that there is a chance that you wouldn't get to cum before she got home. Dressing in her underwear, stroking on her bed and maybe cumming in her panties or on her pillow would be good. Maybe some bondage, photo taking to be posted on the forum (In her panties with writing on the teasees chest) and worshiping her by what ever means.
The tease could be told by a mistress/master who doesn't like the girl whose room you are in so they verbally humiliate you and her. An optional extra could be playing with her toys if she has any.
If you like this idea or are going to make it PM me as I will try it out at a friends house :)
Fosland
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Fosland »

I would love if someone made some sock fetish oriented webteases